It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing With Chakra Colors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kickfrip

Thank you so much for this link. I have been wondering if they had any shirts that would have the chakra symbols on them. I was even thinking about making my own..I may just buy one of each for each day of the week. Nice find

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am still looking for the reference about using "compimentary" colours to enhance the healing effects of a colour or spectrum.

Found a few more links during my search a thought I would share:

www.natural-holistic-health.com...
suite101.com...
www.squidoo.com...
Quoted from above link:
"Some possible ways of combining colors for healing work are Rainbow sets, complementary colors opposite each other on the color wheel; red and green, blue and orange, violet and yellow. Equal weight and intensity of complementary colors can really break up blocks."

So much great information out there...I'm like a kid in a candy store. Veratis, thanks for this thread.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

edit on 11-1-2013 by YogaGinns because: just fixing up my spelling

edit on 11-1-2013 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by YogaGinns

You are quite welcome, Yoga. I am definitely wanting to expound on this a little bit, maybe with even a spin-off thread explaining why particularly the colors effect said areas. For instance, Greens contain Vitamin K and Vitamin E, both good for healthy heart function. I think that it would be a very good addendum. It would also be nice to add in the musical notes, and some crystals too. It would be nice to redo the thread a little bit, maybe even add the complimentary colors?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's been awhile since I've posted on ATS. I am a regular visitor, but this topic is something that has caught my interest in the past.

I have a very specific question about these chakra colors. I know that the 'yellow' color is associated with the endocrine system and the pancreas. What I am wondering is has anyone ever used color therapy to cure illnesses like diabetes? The type of diabetes I'm talking about is the 'autoimmune' or type 1 diabetes.

I know there's lots of ways to get rid of type 2 (examples: changing diet, losing weight, restriction of certain types of foods, etc). Unfortunately for the people that have type 1 diabetes, these things can help, but they aren't the cure. I have been dependent on insulin since 2 years of age. I have had diabetes a long time, and if there's any chance that chakra tuning may help, I want to know about it!

The reason I'm posting this is because I have done some pretty extensive research in the past on this subject, but was unable to come up with a definitive plan that might reduce or get rid of the illness.

I should also state that I'm not looking for any 'medical' advice here, I'm just someone who is willing to try anything to get rid of this horrible disease. I have a cupboard full of herbs and different vitamins that are supposed to do things that help lower or control blood sugars, and while some of those things have helped, they aren't what I'm looking for.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee
It's been awhile since I've posted on ATS. I am a regular visitor, but this topic is something that has caught my interest in the past.

I have a very specific question about these chakra colors. I know that the 'yellow' color is associated with the endocrine system and the pancreas. What I am wondering is has anyone ever used color therapy to cure illnesses like diabetes? The type of diabetes I'm talking about is the 'autoimmune' or type 1 diabetes.

I know there's lots of ways to get rid of type 2 (examples: changing diet, losing weight, restriction of certain types of foods, etc). Unfortunately for the people that have type 1 diabetes, these things can help, but they aren't the cure. I have been dependent on insulin since 2 years of age. I have had diabetes a long time, and if there's any chance that chakra tuning may help, I want to know about it!

The reason I'm posting this is because I have done some pretty extensive research in the past on this subject, but was unable to come up with a definitive plan that might reduce or get rid of the illness.

I should also state that I'm not looking for any 'medical' advice here, I'm just someone who is willing to try anything to get rid of this horrible disease. I have a cupboard full of herbs and different vitamins that are supposed to do things that help lower or control blood sugars, and while some of those things have helped, they aren't what I'm looking for.

I would advise developing a diet that is bountiful equally of each of the seven colors. I can look a bit further for Diabetes particularly...I do know that part of artificial sweeteners poison, is they release insulin in the body; which finding no 'real' sugar, it will store into your fat cells, making you 'fatter'.

Are you on any kind of stomach pill?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The only stomach pill I take is Prilosec (can't spell of the generic name). Otherwise, no pills to help diabetes, besides the herbs (bitter melon, and lots of others) and vitamins. I am completely insulin dependent (requires approximately 8 injections from when I wake up, until I go to bed), not overweight at all. Actually the most I've ever weighed was 185 and I'm over 6' tall.

I have juvenile diabetes AKA type 1 diabetes, which is a much different disease than type 2 (the one that generally overweight people or people who consume LOTS of sugar get). The one I have is the type where the immune system sees the pancreas as a foreign invader, and the T cells in the immune system attack the beta cells in the pancreas which produce insulin, among other hormones like c-peptide which is actually part of the insulin molecule (which artificial insulins DO NOT contain).

I have looked using all search engines known to man to try to find a cure for type 1, and I have found that often times there have been cures that have been found around the world. The only problem with all of those cures is they are very expensive, and you have to travel outside of the USA to get these treatments (and there's no guarantee that the illness will be cured permanently). Unfortunately I don't have the money and cannot afford to travel, so those things WILL work, just not for me.

I do try to eat a well-balanced diet as far as the colors go. No sugars, corn syrups, or any of that sort of thing. Overall my health is considered good by my doctor, but I still want to be rid of this! Thank you for taking the time to do some research on my behalf. I have looked until I'm blue in the face and haven't found the solution yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
As far as artificial sweeteners, I don't EVER consume those poisons (aspartame, saccharin, etc.). Consistently I use stevia powder for a sweetener. It's totally natural, and actually does raise the blood sugar slightly, but it's WAY better than the chemical or amino acid based sweeteners!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

I am quite familiar with Stevia, and is actually what I would have recommended to you if you had not told me otherwise ;b

Thanks for the additional information; if you could U2U me with any other existing medical conditions so that I can better assess the situation please don't hesitate to do so.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here is the color wheel, I believe we were looking for

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing !

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darktouch

No problem! Not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but I will be making a more comprehensive thread on this, after I finish my next thread on detrimental food and chemical additives. Can't wait to start both, may do them in a few hours when I wake up

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darktouch

No problem! Not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but I will be making a more comprehensive thread on this, after I finish my next thread on detrimental food and chemical additives. Can't wait to start both, may do them in a few hours when I wake up

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sorry if i have got the wrong end of the stick.....

How would you look to heal something like a broken leg with chakra healing?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

There's the 5, 6 and 7 chakra systems (and probably others). Have you already asked someone which one is the true system and the exact reason Why? Personally, after some researches, I suspect that the correct system contains only five centers as opposed to seven and that the keys to understand yourself reside in the golden ratio. If Phi is deconstructed with the help of the infinite Fibonacci word and sequences of 5 consecutive symbols, you'll realize that there is order within chaos and from there, the tree of life can be reconstructed.

You can't heal yourself correctly with an incorrect foundation.

edit on 18-1-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

Nutrition is just as important as any aspect when recovering from an ailment...Once the leg has been correctly set and cast, you would rely on balancing your diet and nutrition through these chakras.

You ever know somebody who gets sick, but rapidly gets better, while someone else clutches to the sickness? It's the same concept, look to nutrition to perform better.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Here is a little more information for those of you still following this thread.
Science Behind Color Healing

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I see I've missed a number of posts, need to be more diligent at keeping up. Thanks for the colour wheel, that one is very nice and clear.

Lucifer84 - the root chakra, located at the base of the torso (crotch area) is the one that governs the legs, colour red, maybe you could shine light through a red filter onto the area of the break. I would think eating calcium rich foods and getting lots of vitamin D from sunshine would also benefit you. Since all the energy meridian pass through the heart chakra you can work to strengthen that one as well (colour green & pink). Green/pink are also complementary colours to red. That being said the parathyroid is the gland that works to aid the body to absorb calcium and is located in the throat chakra.

I agree with Veratis that a well balanced diet is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, that and positive thinking. Hope you get better soon.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by YogaGinns

You might want to check out my new thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has quite a lot of information, and goes into the real science behind this.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread! It was exactly what I needed this morning!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

...Lastly, the Crown chakra is represented by the color violet. Some colors have quite positive effects on the way we think. One exceptionally good color for us is purple (and shades of violet and lavender) because this color is thought to improve our ability to think and achieve. Purple is associated with memory, imagination, creativity, wisdom, and strategic problem-solving, so adding more of this color into your life can help focus your brain. Violet is the color of transformation. A calming color, it can help slow down nervous energy, creating deep relaxation. Violet can also be intentionally used to raise low self-esteem. ...

there is a "Purple Flame" chant/mantra ....RE: Elizabeth Claire Prophet

that will connect You to the Kundalini Fire experience in perhaps 90% of the time

www.youtube.com...

edit on th31140622324124342014 by St Udio because: yt

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join