It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only aliens that will come and help us will be human alien brothers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by TDawgRex

(mini-facepalm)

So, basically, if aliens come and we shoot at them it would start an interstellar war.....
edit on 29-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Don't you mean if we continue to shoot at them......

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The way I see it the only thing we need help with is ourselves. Or to be more precise there are humans on this planet who try to make this world a better place but for every person trying to make improvements there are 7 who undo their work. Basically we need to get all those who are positive and put them on one hemisphere of this planet and get all those who are negative and put them on the other...preferably somewhere cold...very cold!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

good points on 1 and 2 but they DID leave fossil records, the powers that be are keeping that hidden from the average person. also you act like they are here to ENTERTAIN you when if they were here they would be trying to TEACH you something.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sadly, that's true. Our race is so close minded that it would take us 100s of years to even accept looking at a biologically and physically different. Look what happened to the natives. I personally would love to meet any race, that was friendly of course. Then again the accepted theory ours that the more advanced the more aggressive, like us compared to an animal. Well that's what I've got to say.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join