The only aliens that will come and help us will be human alien brothers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If we get any help from aliens, I feel the only ones we will accept will be another form of ourselves. Why? because we will never ever trust another race that is so different from ourselves. It just would not be possible. I will give an example of how that might of come about. Imagine that on Earth 500000 years ago the was a race of humans that had evolved and had very similar characteristics to us. Not identical but similar, they evolved to a point in time similar to ours at the moment. A world war began like no other as one power struggled with another, the wisest ones could see that possibility coming and a few thousands decided to relocate to another planet before the destruction. Things were so bad that the rest of the world were not even interested in those who left, their sight and intent focused on hatred and revenge. In this world war, all of the oceans were moved and traveled over every part of the land destroying all evidence of civilization and the bombs used before hand destroyed every single bone on earth. No sentinent creature survived. The only ones that did where the ones who departed before the event. Eventually they came back and seeded the earth with all they had, so that would make them are living ancestors, that we call aliens but in truth they are the original earthlings. They have mutated but so have we, our common bond would be felt. That is why I say if anybody is going to help us in the steps ahead it would be our very own brother and sisters. Any other ideas to add?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I've had pretty much the same theory for quite some time.

There was even a sci-fi show (I keep thinking that is was Amazing Stories, but it's not) that had aliens come to earth.

Long story short, the aliens arrived (and they looked just like us) and told humankind to get it's act together or we would be destroyed.

Humankind proceeded to get rid of all weapons and come together in peace.

Turns out that is not what the aliens were looking for. They wanted warriors. So they killed us off and re-seeded the planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

yeah sounds like a good story with a stink or a shadow of doubt at the end. We will have to risk the change or suffer the destruction. Lets take the leap I say.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Reminds me of Alien Nation...the T.V. show

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Are these aliens going to bring plenty of womens along too?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

If anything such were to happen, not that I agree it will, it would be really boring, anti-climactic, and horrible in so many many ways.

One of the many ways it would be horrible is that it would give validation to all those foaming at the mouth Christians that will forever more stomp around all puffed up and waving "created in his image" flags.

Besides that, it'd be awfully suspicious were 'human' aliens to suddenly pop up.
1. Who's to say they're really aliens and not just a bunch of no-name Hollywood actors that sold their souls to be the poster children for secret government technology?
2. We've enough trouble with humans on THIS planet already, and already know how underhanded and ugly humans can get. Why would we want to meet more of what we already know, but, just from Space?
3. Unless space humans created an entire evolutionary progressive fossil record for us to dig up, then, it's just going to be really awkward.

There's too many problems with space humans showing up.

Besides that, unless the space humans we meet are purposely bioengineered 'service reps' for something that actually is and looks alien, something like from the movie Avatar, just to put a friendly 'face' on contact protocol just in case the real aliens don't have faces, space humans, as said, would just be boring, and even just a little upsetting.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Yeah, this idea has been raised in SF stories for maybe a century now. It's good because the idea of 'aliens' is used as a mirror to see ourselves in.

Ugliness is somehow equated with evil aliens and beauty is seen to be good. Therefore if our imagined aliens don't look like fine examples of beautiful humans they must be distrusted.

In a very real and practical way, appearances will be significant in any First Contact situation. We work off body language; our faces are orchestras of emotional give-aways and are constantly signalling to others with eyebrows, eyes and mouths. Posture even says a lot.

If our potential visitors do not show emotion in ways we can understand, it will only create doubts and confusion. They'll have to look like Kate Beckinsale and Daniel Craig although Megan Fox would also be acceptable

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Are these aliens going to bring plenty of womens along too?

That is a creepy thought...do you really want to get probed that bad?????

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

they wouldn't bring them along like cavemen pulling the women by the hair, they would come together.But you never know you might be lucky and they could pull you by the hair in to their cave.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

If anything such were to happen, not that I agree it will, it would be really boring, anti-climactic, and horrible in so many many ways.

One of the many ways it would be horrible is that it would give validation to all those foaming at the mouth Christians that will forever more stomp around all puffed up and waving "created in his image" flags.

Besides that, it'd be awfully suspicious were 'human' aliens to suddenly pop up.
1. Who's to say they're really aliens and not just a bunch of no-name Hollywood actors that sold their souls to be the poster children for secret government technology?
2. We've enough trouble with humans on THIS planet already, and already know how underhanded and ugly humans can get. Why would we want to meet more of what we already know, but, just from Space?
3. Unless space humans created an entire evolutionary progressive fossil record for us to dig up, then, it's just going to be really awkward.

There's too many problems with space humans showing up.

Besides that, unless the space humans we meet are purposely bioengineered 'service reps' for something that actually is and looks alien, something like from the movie Avatar, just to put a friendly 'face' on contact protocol just in case the real aliens don't have faces, space humans, as said, would just be boring, and even just a little upsetting.

Good incisive points as always from you Drucilla, I get where you coming from but I would have to say they would have to convince us in more ways than one.Now I cant profess to know what they would do, but I could play with some ideas. Firstly boring, I don't see it that way. We have plenty of actors here already and that is what I find really boring. not some of the good Hollywood actors but more are daily encounters.People would like to be original like gaga for instance. Copies of what generally lacks substance. No personal attack on Gaga there as its only her false persona we get to see. Its like ATS we all have avatars that we work from, but is that who we are? No who we are appears in what we write. It reveals a lot about ourselves at this current moment in time.
The Christian thing, not really as these brother/sisters may have some info about that which could blow our minds.
Your point number 1) we don't know the answer to that, but we shall have to put it to the test. Just like we already have to with ourselves.
number 2) Maybe we are not meeting more of what we know, we are meeting a part of our family we don't know and could possibly learn very much from their experience.
number 3) they may just help us to do that, to study our real history and come up with some very beneficial lessons that so far we have failed to see. Why we have failed, is another question all together.
Where you are standing at the moment you perceive the possibility as boring, that's fine it your experience.I would rather do what I do already, I know I can get bored with anything. But I am open for something awesome to happen.I will not prejudge them.
Many people prejudged the original tribes they met on their journeys and in doing so, missed out on a lot which we are starting to find out know. All because some boring old fart used the term savages!
Anyway these are all only ideas, the best way is to experience something directly and then maybe we can come to some conclusions.
edit on 29-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: spell

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

haha Megan Fox, well all I can say is lets hope they have a grand variety of styles and then we can all find someone that is fitting for us and for them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
If we get any help from aliens, I feel the only ones we will accept will be another form of ourselves.

Any other ideas to add?

The help has always been there in the form of alien/human hybrids that walk amongst us every day.

The new-age categorizes them under the name Indego / Crystal / Starseed children.
The old-age still uses their old class name - the nephilim, half human / half angel.

The problem is that denialists will never accept the help.

In the near future, there will be a massive population explosion of ostriches all with their heads stuck in the sand in shear and utter denial.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

(mini-facepalm)

So, basically, if aliens come and we shoot at them it would start an interstellar war. If we don't shoot...we're too weak and get rebooted. Well, isn't that image just a ray of sunshine to light everyone's morning by.

I figure UFO sightings went up after someone got stupid and popped a nuke because whatever those do at the level they do them, I think it sends out other waves of energy we don't have the equipment to even know exist. Others do and it light their boards like a Christmas tree when Trinity went...perhaps even earlier with the pulse from the demon core mistake. When was it in the war the bombers started seeing foo fighters frequently? I think we may have visitors...but sitting just out of interference until or unless someone reaches to push a button. Then we'll get our first contact but not in the nicest of ways. Just my idea....
edit on 29-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i understand your logic ..but why would an alien (brother or not ) show us any compassion ?

i mean we can't even get on with our own species ...

any superior species would use us for their advantage not ours

theoretically of course

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes I would have to say the help has always been around, but it has been trodden on as much as possible. Those days are over, as they are not as soft as originally we all thought they were.If this idea really touches the ground, there will be many people in complete shock. But isn't that what shock treatment is all about?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Any other ideas to add?

1. If you come to understand that the media, in all it's forms, is the world's largest and most powerful PULPIT, you may begin to understand that your "ideas" come directly from those who produce it. Perhaps you may eventually come to understand how scripture states that Satan deceives the nations.

2. Even though you don't mention Adam, your "ideas" hearken back to him. In fact, because you don't recognise the media as a PULPIT, you are completely under the sway of the serpent and his cronies:

President of Iran in his latest UN speech: "He (the 12th Imam, Mahdi) will come to return all children of Adam, irrespective of their skin colors, to their innate origin after a long history of separation and division, linking them to eternal happiness and joy".

W.I. Wilmhurst, The Meaning of Masonry pg 47, 94
“This…the evolution of man into superman…was always the purpose of the ancient mysteries…Man, who has sprung from the earth and developed through the lower kingdoms of nature…has yet to complete his evolution…by becoming a god-like being…”

The Saturn Myth – David Talbott
“The first religious symbols were symbols of Saturn, and so pervasive was the planet-god’s influence that the ancients knew him as the creator, the king of the world, and Adam, the first man. …Adam was lord on earth, to rule and control it… He is creator and supporter of the world, whose body encloses all the elements of life.”

“Saturn was the cosmic Adam… Saturn’s identity as the Heaven Man and first ancestor occurs again and again in Gnosticism, in alchemy, and in the traditions of the Kabala. ‘As the first man’, observes Jung, ‘Adam is the homo maximus of Saturn, the Anthropos [Man par excellence] from whom the macrocosm arose, or who is the macrocosm. He is not only the prima materia but a universal soul which is also the soul of all men. Saturn, Jung adds, is a synonym for Adam and the prima materia. The planet is the Philosophical Man or the Original Man — ‘the blessed Man on high, the arch man Adamus’.” littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com...

3. The mystery religions, and some even within Christianity, preach that man are little "gods", and that space, technology and science hold the keys to our "next evolution" - and with their emphasis on 'Adam', your idea fits right in with what they need you to believe.. Jesus did warn all of us that the deception at the end would be so powerful that it would nearly fool the elect. The media is a pulpit for men who already think of themselves as "god", and their continual preaching indoctrinates the masses to fall for the original words in the garden.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

i understand your logic ..but why would an alien (brother or not ) show us any compassion ?

i mean we can't even get on with our own species ...

any superior species would use us for their advantage not ours

theoretically of course

why would they show us compassion? that is easy really why do we care for dogs and cats ? because those who can wish to. Sure not all do it for compassion or love.But there are many that do and that's what counts. Not everything is food! On the other hand, they are more likely to work with those they feel its beneficial to work with than those who have interest invested in the wrong kind of future.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is a very hypothetical but if indeed we were 'created in Gods/ET's image' we are only bearing a 'likeness' to them and are far from the 'finished product'. If 'they' were of human form, and considering that they have the ability to travel round the galaxies at will, they would be that far in front of us intelligently that they would probably fall about laughing at what their 'creations' have achieved. What is more disturbing is the pollution and diseases that we have created coupled with the inability to live together within the parameters of each others cultural and religious beliefs.
What would 'they' do should they come back?
I would think that they would consider us to be beyond redemption and destroy us once and for all and if the stories of the 'Great Flood' are to be believed I doubt that they would leave any survivors this time.
We really have treated this planet like it belongs to someone else and what a mess we have made of it.
edit on 29-10-2012 by OzTiger because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Human aliens exist. They look kinda like asians. But.......i dont think they created us. No matter how bad the war, someone would survive. But this was thousands of years ago? Doubt they remember much.

Infact, i dont think theyre more advanced than we are. If all the trillions that just the usa has spent on war had been spent on space tech and space resesrch since apollo 13......we would probably already be visting alpha centauri at the least

What if were the ones who left? Thousands of years later, we forgot our past and went down the same damn path.

Can i leave the planet too?
edit on 29-10-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Human aliens exist. They look kinda like asians. But.......i dont think they created us. No matter how bad the war, someone would survive. But this was thousands of years ago? Doubt they remember much.

Can i leave the planet too?
yes you can leave, just not so sure when! What I meant is they re seeded the world, not that they created us. Who ever created us, created them first. so.....that leaves and open theory for who created us. It like this, I have some seeds of the strawberry plant.All strawberry plants are destroyed on another planet, I go to the planet and sow those seeds. Does that mean I created anything. No I just planted.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join