It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Possesed by a Gay Demon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This video shows a preacher casting out a homosexuality demon and a rage demon apparently. It looks silly as anything and you can even hear a giggle or two from the crowd over the "demon's" performance.

Jump to 1:50 for hilarity.

edit on 28-10-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I find this scary more then anything.

Scary in the sense that people believe homosexuality is the result of a odd demonic possessions and even more scary, people believe that these individuals are "cured" by the pastor.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Who would have ever known that there are gay demons too? I learn something knew on ATS every day. One question...are regular demons red and gay one's slightly pink?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wonder if the gay dude is being hypnotized, really believes this silliness, or is a paid actor.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
People actually believe this bull crap

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
I wonder if the gay dude is being hypnotized, really believes this silliness, or is a paid actor.

Religion can enchant people into believing anything. People resort to anything in desperate times and religion was the best outlet for this individual. However, religion is taking advantage of this mans confusion and desperation.

Then again, he could be part of a grand act, who knows.
edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

A bad actor.. There is no way he believes it and gives such weak emotion at the same time..

And of course there are gay demons.. Gay IS Evil.. Don't you know??

Oh Christians, at least you all aren't like that.

I have encountered things I would call Demons myself, so I have no problem with that idea. This video would have been funny if it didn't leave a sad after taste of desperation in my mouth.
edit on 10/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Gay or hetero, so what? My question is why are all these idiots always possessed by MALE demons? Where are the female demons?

I'm calling the ACLU!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

This either staged or they are exploiting some guy with a mental disorder I would assume both !!

Sadly people really do believe in this garbage , oh well what ever fills up their collection plates

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by dashen

Gay or hetero, so what? My question is why are all these idiots always possessed by MALE demons? Where are the female demons?

I'm calling the ACLU!!!!

Very good point . Maybe that is way the demons are gay .. makes sense now ..

In the world of the bible women are not allowed to have power they are more viewed as a sub species the by product of a man .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by dashen

I think the female demons are witches...so basically it is just a matter of semantics.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Apologies in advance for the snarky one line comment but....

It's a bad day for gay demons everywhere....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

YAY! This is finally evidence of real demons, because only a gay demon would politely wait every time for the microphone to be placed in front of him before he spoke!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Then, said actor exits stage left, goes home and has sex with his male lover.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by dashen

This either staged or they are exploiting some guy with a mental disorder I would assume both !!

Sadly people really do believe in this garbage , oh well what ever fills up their collection plates

Aw, don't tell me it's staged. I have a colon demon that won't let me go (and that works on more than one level)!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

It is clearly a female demon because it likes guys, sheesh.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

We have Pagans in the family (I am not one), and I assure you that witches are not female demons and would be highly offended by someone referring to them as such. However, for the most part I think that most women (myself included) have been referred to as demons or something that rhymes with witches during particular times of the month.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by dashen

Aw, don't tell me it's staged. I have a colon demon that won't let me go (and that works on more than one level)!

Eat more bran or try metamucil or even ex lax . should help flush it out
you can even hear the demon growling in the video
edit on 28/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thats the funniest thing i've seen in ages. Like an amateur drama production of the exorcist.

Some people really are dumb as stumps.

Lets go back to performing trepanation to let the evil spirits out, that would do down a storm with the faithful. Probably good money on pay per view also.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Surprisingly lots of gay people have actually undergone such exorcisms at some point or other.

Mine wasn't as dramatic, and maybe it worked for a second, because towards the end the pastor laying hands on me was suddenly no longer impressive and attractive, but just looked like a big, phoney doofus.

For more exorcism spectacle see this clip of Jinn catching, where the Christian and Jewish Jinn (and those who supposedly deceive people into joining these religions) are converted to Islam or expelled.
More is explained in the clip.

Clearly here there are also female Jinns.

edit on 28-10-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join