It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Possesed by a Gay Demon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
@Bo Xian

So... you must know many gay people remarkable well to be so well informed.

In fact how many gay people DO you know to be gay?

Mrs Chicken

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Gone to hell
One day, a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with a demon:

Demon: Why so glum, chum?

Guy: What do you think? I'm in hell.

Demon: Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinkin' man?

Guy: Sure, I love to drink.

Demon: Well, you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays, that's all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, Tab... we drink till we throw up and then we drink some more.

Guy: Gee, that sounds great.

Demon: You a smoker?

Guy: You better believe it.

Demon: Alright! You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from around the world and smoke our #in' lungs out. If you get cancer, it's okay... you're already dead.

Guy: No sh1t!

Demon: I bet you like to gamble.

Guy: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Demon: Good, because Wednesday is gambling day. Craps, blackjack, horse races, you name it. We even opened up a pai gow poker table.

Guy: Hmmm, I never played pai gow before...

Demon: Well now you can. You like to do drugs?

Guy: Yes, I love to do drugs. You don't mean...

Demon: That's right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want, and if you overdose, it's okay... you're already dead.

Guy: F#*k yeah! I never realized that hell was such a swingin' place!

Demon: You gay?

Guy: Uh, no.

Demon: Oooh (grimaces), you're gonna hate Fridays.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by discolo
Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want, and if you overdose, it's okay... you're already dead.

You cant overdose on a doobie. Please, educate yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Welllllllllll, this Christian psychologist asserts that

1. Demonic activity is usually a component of plenty of serious, deep rooted, long standing compulsions and addictions. I don't know that it matters whether the demonic activity 'hovers around' the person or 'takes up residence within' the person . . . the influence is tenacious and constant.

Christian psychologist? You got to be kidding me

Describing the "demonic possession" in psychological terms and not in supernatural terms, which is what you just did, is what normal professional psychologists do.

Drop the Christian from that it doesn't belong and it aint helping to affirm any aspect of Christianity either.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
...couldn't have been a real gay demon...I saw no 'jazz hands'...

A99

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Yes i know, it's a joke!
Not an historical account or a critical study on the effects of drugs on dead people in mystical places.

Ever heard of suspension of disbelief?
edit on 29-10-2012 by discolo because: me mispell sumfink

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by discolo

Well if your going to post a joke, at least ensure that it makes sense before you do so. Hence, why I told you to educate yourself and not the original author of the joke. Unless your are the original author, then its a double whammy.

If you are not the original author then at least give credit to them.

Edit: Also, it wasn't really funny.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Sheesh, a joke that makes sense, ok got it.

No I'm not the original author but I remembered the joke and it was easier to cut and paste than type it out.
I did edit the expletives, didn't want to offend anyone.

You are very pedantic. I'm not sure if you're joking but I hope so.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I'm possessed by a female demon named Lilith, she's quite helpful actually. Also, there can be Christian psychologists, although they follow psychology in their practice, not Christianity.
edit on 29-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by discolo

Sheesh, a joke that makes sense, ok got it.

Dont they usually?

Edit: Also, ya I guess I was being a bit picky, sorry. (seriously) . Star for calling me out.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Im pretty much at a loss for words, part of me feels really bad for these people for feeling so helpless to control any aspect of their lives, on the other hand i think " really? you really buy this crap" then my head hurts and i need to lay down.

Heres a song that i think is fitting, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE so be aware if children are around. I will embed and add link mods if you find it to inappropriate delete the embed or both.
ICP Hellalujah-

Sorry cant help myself, Gay demon, how do you suppose it got inside him?

edit on 29-10-2012 by MadQuacker because: gay joke

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I find this scary more then anything.

Scary in the sense that people believe homosexuality is the result of a odd demonic possessions and even more scary, people believe that these individuals are "cured" by the pastor.

edit on 28-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

didn't watch the video.. however..

what I find scary is the fact that people don't belive people can and are possessed by demons/evil spirits....even more scary is that the same individuals think the catholics are the only ones that have the power to 'cast' these out..

if you've ever seen a real possession.. and have been involed in an exorsium...the truth will rivet you.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to beat around the bush here...

The idea of "demon possession" is based in Christian fantasy, probably adopted from the invasion of African cultures where other forms of religious expression were deemed "evil" when witnessed by Christian crusaders. Just like almost everything else about Christianity, the religion soaked up the regional spiritual symbols and ceremonies and converted them to their own faith. This happened all over the world.

In most cases of people being "possessed" there is mental instability, or drug use. Have you ever wondered why the religion is brought in so quickly in instances of "possession"? It's because there is already a deeply religious influence in their lives.

It's not really so surprising that many of these people will have mental illness, because they are raised surrounded by people preaching to them, and it would be extremely hard for someone to meet the extreme demands of the closed society they live in - this is, incidentally, why smaller communities generally have a stronger belief in a cult than those in a large city. In a small town with a religious population, you have fewer escapes as a child, you are not exposed to other faiths - or none - and indoctrination is almost too easy.

Think "Children of the Corn".

In the case of someone being gay, isn't it likely that they would have some mental issues if they've been raised with religious fanatics all around them? Which is the easiest path to take, admitting you're different than everyone else and being destroyed or evicted from your community, or falling on the good old defence of "possession"?

It fanaticism and self-belief, that's all. You can convince people of anything in the right setting. The same happens on Ghost hunting shows, with people immediately blaming a "feeling" on a spirit, when it could actually be any one of a thousand environmental or internal physical factors. That's the power of belief and self delusion.

I do believe in spirits, because I have my own experiences to back that up. I know that there are things we cannot explain. But I do not accept that possession exists, because it is based in a religiously fanatical arena, it's more easily explained by mental illness, and it's more plausible that it is a result of religious extremism in conflict with the natural and logical mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by littled16

I'm possessed by a female demon named Lilith, she's quite helpful actually. Also, there can be Christian psychologists, although they follow psychology in their practice, not Christianity.
edit on 29-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but that's BS. You cannot combine that kind of religious thinking with the logic and social understanding needed to practice Psychology.

If any psychologist says they are Christian, they are not a real psychologist and should not be treated as one, they probably gained their qualifications over the internet from some other quack who thinks they can call themselves a psychologist too.

One instance of being is in direct conflict with the other. A psychologist has to be able to understand the science of the mind and the natural state of Human social interaction. No person of faith would be able to do that without bias. Their very faith dictates what is right and wrong in the Human mind and society, therefore they cannot and will not provide the right kind of treatment to their patients in many circumstances.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If the spirit was truly gay he would go after the preacher and grope him.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaking1

That is, by far, the best reason for why this is complete nonsense so far.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

oh lord, that was the WORST acting I've seen in a LONG time

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Who would have ever known that there are gay demons too? I learn something knew on ATS every day. One question...are regular demons red and gay one's slightly pink?

I think the bigger question is; Is the demon the pitcher or the catcher?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh, guys....this is too rich. That was so embarrassingly bad....it's indescribable. That poor sot had to have been coerced into participating. Like Jerry Springer's guests...

they get free airfare, and a dramatic "script" to get onstage and fight with each other. The women get a free makeover, and the guys get a carton of cigarettes.

This is true. One day I called them up (I'd had some beers - although one mouth-full had been lost through nasal expunging due to convulsions in my throat) to see how much they paid the people. They took me so seriously that they actually hounded me to come on the show, even after I told them I'd made up the whole story and that I thought their show was idiotic and lame. They even called my bff and my husband to confirm my story (I had warned them ahead of time).

So...but anyhoo...
do people have to buy tickets for this farsicle comedy performance? If it wasn't such a disrespectful thing to do, I could see going there just for kicks and grins.

What a mockery.

And, no BO XIAN, the others are right; a professional psychologist knows better than to teach superstition or suggest such nonsense. Or should know better. So, that makes you a charlatan, a pastor, or a witch-hunter, NOT a decently trained psychologist. Heaven help us.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Isn't that something? I've seen better acting at a grade school play.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction. *If* that man really is gay, he's still going to be gay even after 'the Gay Demon was excised."

The only abomination that I see, is that preacher deliberately deceiving people. He knows full well what his greedy self is doing, but unfortunately the gullible ones actually believe things like this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

WOW!! How could anyone believe that pure foolishness! I do not really think that many do. I could only get through half of the video. There are many, many things in this world and beyond that we can not see but still should listen too and proceed with an open mind, but this paticular clip IS NOT one of them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join