It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein gave £840,000 fortune to family of British father murdered in Alps massacre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Saddam Hussein still alive!

www.dailyma il.co.uk

.Saddam Hussain gave £840,000 to the family of the British engineer who was murdered with his wife in the Alps, it was claimed last night.

The former Iraqi dictator is said to have deposited the sum in a Swiss bank account in the name of Saad Al-Hilli’s father.

The claim, which apparently originated with German intelligence, adds a sensational twist to the baffling case.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by Maxmars because: Please use the EXACT headline from your breaking news source

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i thought the man was dead
i remember someone telling me that the person being hung in the video is not saddam...i asked why...he said - "look at his teeth"....the guy in the video had rotten teeth...saddams got pearly whites...

just saying, republicans couldnt kill osama...apparently now never killed saddam...

business partner blood is thicker than public water!!
i just made that up lol

www.dailyma il.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

This is not what the article states, the title is : Saddam Hussein gave £840,000 fortune to family of British father murdered in Alps massacre. It makes no claim he is alive.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Both OP and article itself spell "Hussein" wrong...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Reminds about the latest Hitler conspiracy claiming he lived in Indonesia for years.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

some body probably used his account

but if its true....wouldnt that start pointing the finger at the ones that killed al-hilli....who did saddam hate?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You appear to have either forgotten the *actual* title of the article....

Saddam Hussein gave £840,000 fortune to family of British father murdered in Alps massacre

...or just made one up?

Where in the article does it mention Saddam being 'alive?'

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein and his two sons are living in Russia; call it a perk of being Freemasons.The person that was taken out of the spider hole in Iraq, had very poor dental work. Saddam Hussein was known to have perfect dental work. The video of him being removed from the spider hole in November was obviously faked because there was a tree with ripe figs; figs ripen in August in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did you read the whole article? It said that Hussein hid the money in accounts around the world in 2003. The father died last year. If he was managing money for Saddam as one theory suggests then he had access to the money.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hey Saddam, I was against the US attacking and invading Iraq, can I get a couple bucks?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

so thats why your all so hung up...i did add a question mark to the title

what should i of said...a dead man gave another dead man $840,000...or you want me to be as long winded as the dailymail....how can i fit that massive so-called headline as the OPs headline.

i admit the title is sensationalist...but the papers stoppped one short of saying hes alive and just called it a "sensational twist"

unless im confused about why ATS is famous...isnt it because we deny ignorance...should we stop one short as well

end of the day...people are going to read that article...then think hes alive...they wil come to ATS...and find out that there are a million ways that this could of happened ...other than saddam was alive....

j

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

so thats why your all so hung up...i did add a question mark to the title

what should i of said...a dead man gave another dead man $840,000...or you want me to as long winded as the dailynail....how can i fit that massive so-called headline as the OPs headline.

i admit the title is sensationalist...but the papers stoppped one short of saying hes alive and just called it a "sensational twist"

When you post a story in the BAN forum you are required to use the title of the article as the title of your thread. Anyway, it doesn't theorize he is alive, simply that the murdered man has access to money Saddam had put in off shore bank accounts.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

the murdered man has access to money Saddam had put in off shore bank accounts.

so a dead man...accessed saddams money??

id rather say..

"saddam sympathisers..who had unkown access to unkown accounts....hacked "iraqs" money...in a bid to win the support of defectees...."

thats the best i can do with the knowledge i have...lol

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yah Im confused as well. Youre making a presumption that Saddam Hussein is still alive.

Saddam Hussain gave £840,000 to the family of the British engineer who was murdered with his wife in the Alps, it was claimed last night.

edit on 28-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
EHHHHHHHH according to that high quality cell phone video of his execution we saw him live - in real time - dead

Kidding aside - I - to this very day - NEVER believed the cell phone video..........or anything else about his alleged demise!!!
edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Frankly, I'm surprised that someone with your experience on the boards never noticed that BAN titles aren't made up by the members to attract attention.

I'm also surprised that you didn't notice the explicit instructions about using the exact title of the article.

Here ya go >>>

(Must be the exact same headline as used in the news story you're submitting.)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Yah Im confused as well. Like the article, you are making a presumption that Saddam Hussein is still alive.

Saddam Hussain gave £840,000 to the family of the British engineer who was murdered with his wife in the Alps, it was claimed last night.

Theyre not claiming that it happened 10 years ago. Theyre saying that it just happened...

yes..theyr saying this just happened.....two dead men made a transaction....

they made the presumption,,,,i just relayed what they sayid in english,....lol...how easy is it to hack a swiss account...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Yah Im confused as well. Like the article, you are making a presumption that Saddam Hussein is still alive.

Theyre not claiming that it happened 10 years ago. Theyre saying that it just happened...

The money supposedly was given to the victims father - before NOT after

Nothing in the story implies that SH is alive - BUT that doesn't mean he's actually dead either.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That is not what the article says. Saddam gave the murdered man's father the money well before he was killed. This guy's father took care of Saddam's off shore money and would likely have given the access to his son. The father died, the son got the money and then the son was killed.

Guys, it's not that complicated.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Instead of breaking news, maybe it should be moved to conspiracy theories...

edit on 28-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join