It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Information Regarding 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
This feels like you JUST got done watching a video about the Ascended Masters from the Galactic Federation and St. Germain, Angel Michael and Lord Ashtar (notice how they demote ALL of the characters of Bible to roles that are under their titles, lol. Sounds like the Ascended Masters don't want anyone to know they're the opposite of what they claim they are and are really: Fallen Angels.

So which Ascended Master video did you just watch --out of curiosity?

BTW I do not recognize the names you listed above.. so what videos were you watching exactly?

As you so eloquently put it "lol" :shk:
I told you I learn by DOING not by simply OBSERVING

Namaste
edit on 28-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the mutual respect.

I apologize for sounding "offensive". I used the word "play" for a certain reason. We have a different "view" right now so although I may "see" something different I still FEEL your agitation with me using those words. Again saying i read doomsday material was an effort to humble myself.

I misinterpreted your question earlier because I was hastily trying to respond in as a polite manner as possible that my feelings would allow for.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
My Ego ~>

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

(notice how they demote ALL of the characters of Bible to roles that are under their titles, lol.
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Read those words carefully. Could "they" possibly be the "same"

What about all the other cultures who had "characters" as you put it.

By the way.. nice choice of words to "play" around with.

What could those cultures have been "doing"?

Remember when "I" said I learn by doing. Not "watching"

Where are these "characters" today in our "culture"?

Did they just disappear?

"Who" has taken "their" place?

Have they disappeared?

What could "we" be "doing" "here"?

This is my last post on ATS

That is not a "threat" to your "self" so don't FEEL a need to "attack"

I AM done being an observer "here" too.

Thanks for the memories!

It was a short and not so sweet ride.

My "messages" will reach those whom they were meant for.

This may help you REMEMBER

Do you remember giving this lecture too?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

Even if you forget All you have to do is say these three words I KNOW I AM

I hate to be that guy...but I've got to be that guy...
you said "say these THREE words", but there's four...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
indeed, the world we're in at the moment has been heavily manipulated by fear. its down to us to create a world based on love!!

here you go, lets keep this going!!- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Can you explain to me why this is important? I read the link you gave, it just explained how the human heart works.
At the moment all I see is a thread gasping for attention, did you really have plaster "this is important ATS seriously" all over it?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For what it's worth OP, I understand what you are trying to do and I appreciate it.

You are showing people a 'life' which is unimaginably liberating. Perhaps some people are looking for the key to open the door, or maybe trying to bang down the door before realising they are already on the inside.

This realisation of who you are requires no changes to be made to who you are in this very moment. In finding yourself, you don't lose yourself. That realisation is inexorably linked to the global 2012 phenomenon.

Much respect all round.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Although this posting is done with all good intention, I still can't work out why this is "Urgent information".

It isn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

That makes it no less credible. If anything, the Spirit Science videos are highly educational in ways no college or church can touch these days.
edit on 28-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I wonder how confortable about your post you'll be when the effect of that funny cigarette ends.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Op... can't you understand that people REALLY WANT doom?

They want some... salt and pepper to their rather bland lives. People want something to happen. Something that makes this life worth it. You know... everything is taken for granted and only when you lose something you feel that you actually had it - so its worth fighting for. People want a new meaning for their existence even if means death and destruction, cause the truth is, none of us, even those who want "doom and gloom" consider the possibility of being themselves to die.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Two words.... warming and inspiring. Also...

Thank you, I love you too!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but all this post did was annoy me. It was no different than a chain mail, a religious one at that. No s&f

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyParadoxicalSelf
reply to post by charles1952

The "source" is your heart

The three I's is a "play" on words

We always look outward and forget we all have our very own source within our "self"

When I said three words it depends on how YOU view those words

Hence your initial reaction to claiming "I" called you not smart inn that message

It is a mirror

Ask yourself who was the "I" that said that

Hey... you sound... really familiar! Are you the creator of that October 28, 2011 website with the safe and all the references to mirrors? We had a huge thread about that, here!
edit on 28-10201210-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
indeed, the world we're in at the moment has been heavily manipulated by fear. its down to us to create a world based on love!!

here you go, lets keep this going!!- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

Thank you for that link! I have never heard this Lennon quote before.

"A dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality"- John Lennon

Now this is the main part, everyday at 11:10am or pm (very important times) I want people to stop what they're doing, come to this site and find a picture that your drawn to or relive the happiest memory in your mind and for 2 minutes switch off from all the negativity, all the slave work your doing and picture the happiest, most positive thoughts, tell yourself you want to see more of it in the world, picture it in the world and just think to yourself, thank you universe you are truely amazing for giving us all the experiences of Love that are out there!! When was the last time you thought or done something like this?[/ex]

When was the last time you thought about a form of negativity or materialism in the world?.. And look at the world we've created!!

I remember reading something here on ats awhile ago about a bunch of people meditating somewhere and sending loving thoughts and feelings into the universe at the same time. Sorry I do not have a link and for being so vague but I couldn't find it. But the crime rate ended up going down for the time period they were meditating for because all meditation is focus on something so think about all the focus of negativity for what is just a stupid number.

From what I have learned on my "spiritual seeking" I guess?, the mind is connected to the heart and consciousness creates from the heart. So the OP's link to the human heart is saying that is the most important organ more so then the mind and to look at the world through your heart not what the eyes see.The picture of a person holding up a hand with love written on it was a reference to that? I think I get it
Is that it?
It makes sense. After reading some of their posts afterward it seems they are trying to tell us without really telling us? I still do not get the 4 words being a play on words they mentioned so I will ask WHO AM I that is three words for sure! Right?

When we focus so much negativity towards a certain date like 2012 we could in fact create those horrible events we focused on when that day comes. I believe the OP's message was for everyone to try and feel love inside about the date as opposed to all the negativity. That way maybe we could start creating something more loving on the planet. TPTB are all about fear for sure.

It is so easy to project all these emotions into this world around us. Think about all the people and hearts in the world fearing 2012. My brother is a kid in school and comes home crying after hearing some of the things his classmates are telling him. Then he feels even worse because the other kids act so brave at school and he feels like a wimp. This has led into bullying issues etc but I would imagine those same kids who bullied him are in fact scared even more than him. Hence the felt need to attack him. How can I explain that to a kid though? It is hard for me as an adult to deal with this I'll admit.

Thank you for the message OP! I did not think this was trying to get attention like the poster who said that above.:I am also a fan of Alan Watts, his lectures are very informative but much to often way to long for my short attention span
Here is another one you may enjoy OP! Thank again for the message I felt the love you intended to send into the universe!

edit on 28-10-2012 by AwakeANDreaming because: fixed what was a wall of text

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

reply to post by charles1952

The "source" is your heart

The three I's is a "play" on words

We always look outward and forget we all have our very own source within our "self"

When I said three words it depends on how YOU view those words

Hence your initial reaction to claiming "I" called you not smart inn that message

It is a mirror

Ask yourself who was the "I" that said that

Hey... you sound... really familiar! Are you the creator of that October 28, 2011 website with the safe and all the references to mirrors? We had a huge thread about that, here!

You could say "I" am here because you asked this question.

Did you ask if I am OPEN?

How have your DREAMS been lately?

I had one last night about my FAMILY

This FAMILY

The Importance of the 11:11 Phenomenon

We have more "TIME" than you "think".

Through our thoughts and actions, we create reality, this is exactly why the elite brainwash and dumb us down with all the negativity through the media, so that we lose all track of our true self and our true reality, and become entirely powerless against them - they are essentially shaping reality to their will. This is the science that is beginning to explain spirituality and our connection to the Universe!

Scientific proof for meditation! If you can't be bothered with this and would rather carry on working, ignoring, look at the world that that sort of mentality has created so far! If you think "there's nothing I can do about things" or "it doesn't matter", then look at the sort of world that that sort of thinking has created so far! If we just give up and get on or haven't got time for, what sort of world are we creating? It's OUR fault, collectively, as citizens of "free" nations, that things have gotten this bad. It's OUR fault for allowing it to get to this point and it's OUR fault for allowing it to continue on a daily basis. FEAR is a tireless Master that whips one's mind into submission. FEAR equals Mental Slavery. "None but oursleves can free our minds"-Bob Marley... No man may have 2 masters. For he will hate one, and serve the other. Its just a choice. FEAR or LOVE!!! Who will you serve? What sort of world do you want to create for your children?

SOURCE

Hope you enjoy my STORY.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I can't stand emotional threads. This is far fetched and a little ridiculous. We use our brains to make sense of things, not our heart. Our heart won't explain anything to us, while the brain will do everything we need it to. I never liked those heart metaphors that are supposed to be supportive. Actually, I couldn't stand them, each time I saw one, i'd go a little more crazy. Props to your belief, but I really hope ATS doesn't expand to constant threads like this. No offense.

Also:

All you have to do is say these three words I KNOW I AM

Thats four lol. Along with that, please don't make titles like "Urgent Information Regarding 2012" it looks incredibly misleading, and annoying when the only thing urgent, is a spiritual guide. Witch, isn't even that urgent.
edit on 29-10-2012 by TehSlenderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

My Ego ~>

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

ATS THIS IS SERIOUS

THIS COULD BE THE CONSPIRACY OF ALL CONSPIRACIES

What emotion do you feel when you see the number 2012?

I always felt fear

However I was just contacted by the source of all sources

The only source that ever mattered. "Click" to find out what it is

You see.. this source does not get concerned by what our eyes see. It only understands one thing.

Are you brave enough to contact this source with me? I recently found I AM strong enough

But I can't do this alone... I need every one to help me

Let us try if only just this once

To look past the fear our eyes see around us and replace that with love

Are YOU strong enough?

I know I AM

Let me ask you this one question

It is a hard question to answer if you "think" about it, so instead of "thinking" about love can you instead feel it?

Hold on.. Another message is coming in... That is strange... The message is from YOU

Sometimes it is easy to forget I AM always with you. Even if you never notice me I AM always here. You are never alone.

So I ask YOU Above Top Secret

Are YOU brave enough to help me spread this message?

Not just on ATS but to every ONE of our fellow human beings on planet earth?

I know I AM

For one simple reason

Even if you forget

All you have to do is say these three words

I KNOW I AM

edit on 27-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2012 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

In the right proportions, dopamine creates intense energy, exhilaration, focused attention, and motivation to win rewards. It is why, when you are newly in love, you can stay up all night, watch the sun rise, run a race, ski fast down a slope ordinarily too steep for your skill. Love makes you bold, makes you bright, makes you run real risks, which you sometimes survive, and sometimes you don't.

Source ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join