It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid dreaming skills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks for that useful information

originally posted by: chishuppu
Im not a spiritual guy, but some time ago this year I started lucid dreaming, actually it was when I got on my cut and started take Ephedra for added fat loss. I was aware of the dream and controlled where it was going sort of, but everytime I wanted to take full full control and make myself go against the dream I would wake up. For I was with my friend going somewhere and as long as I went along it was ok, the second I decided to turn and go somewhere else I woke up.

Next time I have a lucid dream Im going to go to bed in my dream and teach my mind a lesson.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I have been having a lot of lucid dreams too lately - so much that I wish I could just keep on sleeping and dreaming because they're so much more interesting than the same old same old reality and the fact I can fly, float, shapeshift, etc.
I've had the mirror dream to an extent because I remember a dream where I was in a city and I was looking at my reflection in a shop window trying to get my appearance just right - I wanted a white blond hairstyle and a different face. I also have had lucid dreams where I can shape my body and face to be whatever I would like for the occasion - usually prettier and thinner and bigger chest LOL. I find it frustrating that in reality we are locked into whatever flesh suit we are given for the duration and it can only be radically tweaked with surgery and such. A lot of lives are somewhat ruined (or blessed) due to an unfortunate roll of the genetic dice.

I remember a dream not so long ago where the narrator - I guess I have one too - was telling me some dreams are just dreams and others are the place between. You can visit while dreaming or when you die you can either go there for a while and reincarnate or you can stay. It's strange because I can remember most of the dream places to the extent it seem like real memories only of course things are a bit surreal. I've also met people in the dreams that seem to be aware that we're both in this alternate reality - meeting eyes and such, intelligent conversations, etc.

Fun stuff. Good to know I'm not the only one with odd dreams :-)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
yes i have tons of experience with this (you can probably tell by my name) lucid dreaming is one of the most amazing experiences a person can ever have in their life! imo

dreams are a state in which your subconscious communicates with you. listen to the messages you receive..

when i first started out conjuring self images in mirrors i got demons, monsters etc..but with more focus i was able to recreate an exact replica of myself or and even more perfect version...

try this. try focusing and conjuring up a double of yourself. one that stands before you. it is wild. you can then talk to your twin and ask it anything basically speaking to your subconscious

focus very deeply and envision a crystal clear image...and with the most intense positive energy a double, focus on aspects like pure, exact, perfect, using descriptive words in your mind like that and affirmations i find helps

also another tip is staring at an image on your phone or laptop before you sleep. whatever image could be a beautiful beach or picture you like of yourself. engraining that in your mind before sleep can aid your mind in conjuring up an exact copy of that in your lucid dream

edit on 27-5-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join