It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Core Reason for all Suffering, The Key to Happiness...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by arpgme
The core reason for all suffering is the focus on lack.

I suffer because of the exact opposite. I have 'TOO MUCH' ... too much of not feeling well.
I'd love to 'lack' my autoimmune disease. But I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life.
I suppose you could say that I suffer from lack of feeling well.
But really, the disease came first and caused the lack of feeling well.
So really .. I suffer because of 'TOO MUCH' disease. It caused the 'lack' elsewhere ...

If you can follow that ..

You don't want THIS situation to be you want THAT situation to be which isn't here (lack)...

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thoughts are appearances. The appearance appears and is known.
No one can control what appears.

I'm not sure if this is completely true. It appears that I can't change certain things, but others I can. If I am bored, I can choose to do something else, changing my experience (what appears).

You think you are a wave.
I am the ocean.

The wave IS a part of the ocean, they are CONNECTED so, the the experience and experiencER is connected as well, such as changing an experience not wanted...

Although I do admit that SOME things appear to not be able to be changed...

And I am against trying to "change" (control) other people...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Neither i. I never have tried to control any one on Ats.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You think you are a wave.
I am the ocean.

The wave IS a part of the ocean, they are CONNECTED so, the the experience and experiencER is connected as well, such as changing an experience not wanted...

Although I do admit that SOME things appear to not be able to be changed...

I am the entire ocean including the waves. There is nothing separate.
However, when one believes one is separate - it 'thinks' it is just a separate wave amongst other waves.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

And you think your gonna win a debate with apgme. id like to see you try that...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thoughts are appearances. The appearance appears and is known.
No one can control what appears.

I'm not sure if this is completely true. It appears that I can't change certain things, but others I can. If I am bored, I can choose to do something else, changing my experience (what appears).

What is right before you is here. The appearance that is here presently cannot be changed. A thought that appears cannot be any different than how it appears. You might resist the thought that appears but it does not change the original thought.
You might not like the colour of your wallpaper but it is appearing as it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You live in the world of winners and losers, good and bad.
I cannot communicate with mind.
I speak to being.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Neither i. I never have tried to control any one on Ats.

Oh, I wasn't trying to accuse you. I just pointed it out because a lot of people seem to struggle with this today.

However, when one believes one is separate - it 'thinks' it is just a separate wave amongst other waves.

But it is a separate wave, that is why you can see more than one. It is all CONNECTED as one with the ocean - yes, but those MANY waves do in fact exist.

If you have an outer body experience, near death experience (or whatever) and feel like you are ONE with all, guess what? It is "YOU" feeling like you are one with all, but others may not be feeling that at the point in time so it is different - another experience, separate waves. So even ALL is being perceived by YOU from your perspective.

What is right before you is here. The appearance that is here presently cannot be changed. A thought that appears cannot be any different than how it appears. You might resist the thought that appears but it does not change the original thought.

If I do not like the color of the wallpaper, I can just change it. It depends on the person.
edit on 27-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I will let Arpgme respond i would love to see you debate the OP.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Can you choose not to see?
Can you choose not to hear?

It is done.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It is done.

But what I can choose is my focus.

If my keyboard and monitor is appearing in front of me, I can think and sift through thoughts until I find the one most important to convey.

If I am speaking about something, I may get a random thought/image in my mind, but it doesn't mean I don't have the choice to let a more important thought to arise and speak about that one instead.

So I have no choice in what I am seeing now - it is done - it has already appeared, what I can do is NOW focus on another aspect of now.

If someone puts a scare photo in my face, this is happening now, it is already seen, but the background is happening NOW too, and I can choose to focus on this (behind the picture) which is also happening now.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I've been saying this for the longest time and no one's been listening to me.
Hell, the thread is in my ****ing signature!
edit on 27-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I
Yes its a quest of finding your focus and that will eventually lead to the real, there are so many dreamscapes to pass through. Eventually they loose intensity as your focus is relaxed.
the real question if any of us are writing is we know it is a process. Or we are making it a process, we are spreading the butter in the now. The ocean worries not, but the fish are always weary. If a fish dissolves its fishyness it would have to be a choice. A conscious one, if not it would be destined to repeat. That being the case the ultimate would not be realized, but if it was conscious....Then the ocean is everything and nothing.Being clever just wont get you through the gate.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It is done.

But what I can choose is my focus.

If my keyboard and monitor is appearing in front of me, I can think and sift through thoughts until I find the one most important to convey.

If I am speaking about something, I may get a random thought/image in my mind, but it doesn't mean I don't have the choice to let a more important thought to arise and speak about that one instead.

So I have no choice in what I am seeing now - it is done - it has already appeared, what I can do is NOW focus on another aspect of now.

If someone puts a scare photo in my face, this is happening now, it is already seen, but the background is happening NOW too, and I can choose to focus on this (behind the picture) which is also happening now.

What is appearing now is appearing. No one can change that fact.
The appearance can be resisted, avoided and denied.
What is happening is IT - there is no other.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to [rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread893996/pg3#pid15220137]post by AthlonSavage[/url]

There is no debate, and even when there appears to be one, all it is the rising and falling of the waves. Its the eternal now re balancing the show. No winners ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What is appearing now is appearing. No one can change that fact.
The appearance can be resisted, avoided and denied.
What is happening is IT - there is no other.

Yes, but it is our choice on how we choose to focus on IT. Like you just said, it can be resisted, avoided, or denied.

We can choose or FOCUS on it. We can choose to appreciate now, or focus on the mind which makes up "another" and then compare the mind's story to IT (NOW) and feel bad.

The focus changes the action. If I hate something, and see it, I may respond in anger. If I can not be scared of it but appreciate its existence I will react differently.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The resisting, avoiding and denying is the apparent separation.
The ocean cannot separate the waves from itself but it is trying, it believes it can.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

All is Reality and we are apart of it, there is no separation but that doesn't mean there is no such thing as free-will / choice (choosing between choicces of what is available now.)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I do understand what you're saying, but the system is designed and run to cripple the mind/soul abilities of the majority, by TPTB on intent, taking them beyond anything other than a state of profound fight/flight and shock, and weak with hunger, feeling about as healthy as someone who major heart surgery, walking carefully to the bathroom for the first time.

We;re abundance forced into scarsity, and the majority are in positions way over their phsyical, emotional and spiritual heads.

I have a chronic ailment, chronic fatigue and rheumatoid arthritis and watch what I eat, take supplements, and had some cortosone shots already. I can tell you the only way you can lift the heavy gravity, confusion, chronic pain, and the suppression of all problem solving, when you're not feeling good, or when you're starving and homeless, is if you have a strong connection to your HS, who occasionally floods you with light and inspiration.

Free will has been taken away by the dark side workers here, of many.

I very strongly believe we need to turn our thoughts around, and bear with others, work at helping even at cost to ourselves, as much as we can. That raises frequency, in fact, it raises the quality of our light. Helping others, living with compassion, changes the purity of our light.

We're here walking in the dark valley, the shadow, supposedly to wake up more, deprogram from all the ISMS and shine light and love, and help all we can. And some of the so called older souls came to first nations (if you follow a certain groups belief, I see lots of other things, such as Higher Ups knowing bad things would happen, rolling up their sleeves and going into some of those disabilitating poor situations, to shame us, strongly nudge us into waking up and helping).

However, here we are, with the ability to wake up and help those in need and in the world, collect for eco farms oversea and real solutions, like off grid energies. Same thing survivalists do here, the third world needs.

But we all were so called PHD's of Love on the other side, so I think we need to get a move and show that. We need to show that here.

By the way, I made a dark stormy pink clouds and black overlay clouds turn into Big White and Pink Hearts, by seeing them until I was tired about 20 minutes later. Went in and made coffee and came back in.

I do believe in the power of thought, consciousness to hold abundance.

But its not in everyones hands, and we have to notice htis, really do the math, walk in those shoes, realize what we're allowing and that our PHD's in Love on the other side are really on the line here, and change that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World,

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

All is Reality and we are apart of it, there is no separation but that doesn't mean there is no such thing as free-will / choice (choosing between choicces of what is available now.)

Really there is no you to beable to choose.
The happening is happening, there is nothing separate to this.

The ocean is waving.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What is happening is it. If it is a headache that is happening, it is as good as it gets. But the attitude and the dialogue 'I don't like this' is the suffering. The 'I' that does not want it is the suffering.
Jac O'Keeffe.
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join