It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExxonMobil British oil boss Nicholas Mockford gunned down in Belgium 'hit'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

the man murdered promoted green fuels.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I do not care wether this man was ExxonMobil, or British Red Cross, or Mother Teresa, or bloody Mussolini. There can be no justification for gunning this man down in the street, in front of his wife. I am not going to say that he did not deserve it, because despite the protestations of his family and friends, the business he was in offers folks plenty of oppertunity to get really, really dirty, and no one can know everything he was into.

However, to just straight up murder the man in front of his wife was plain callous. Also, there is the chance that he is innocent of anything remotely approaching a crime, and is not one of the executives who could be accused of deeply evil acts, and if so that makes this shooting even more horrible. A horrible act, in the worst possible taste.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
It is said that when you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Is this actually why CEOs command such exorbitant salaries? If so, imagine what they do to warrant a contract being taken out on them. All in the name of business though. Right?

I am sure the Illuminati are the same way

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The price of a human life? $20,000. (Depending on how professionally it's done)

He must have been worth more than $20,000 dead for a professional hit like that to be done.

Is it just me, or do stories like this sound like something out of a movie?
edit on 26-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: Added thought

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I do not care wether this man was ExxonMobil, or British Red Cross, or Mother Teresa, or bloody Mussolini. There can be no justification for gunning this man down in the street, in front of his wife.

Bruce Wayne suffered the same experience in Gotham City streets only to turn into an anti-villain superhero

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
The price of a human life? $20,000.

He must have been worth more than $20,000 dead for a professional hit like that to be done.

Is it just me, or do stories like this sound like something out of a movie?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Is that a Batman refrence?

Anyway ... I wonder if we were to look into this guy's most recent business transactions if we'd find anything of interest.

Perhaps he got involved with the "wrong people" or owed someone money and didn't bother to pay.

Rich people don't get shot like that unless they're involved in questionable activities.

Edit to add: Wait, he's that rich and he only drives a Lexus? Maybe that's why he's rich...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

They say he was a lovely guy, a wonderful person, a family man. That may well be but he also headed a very nasty and irresponsible company. This happened quite a while back it seems, on October 14th. Why the tight lid on it? Yes, because of the ongoing investigation, but we hear about everything else within minutes of it happening and we get plenty of details. Take the al-Hilli murders in Switzerland, for example.

It is said that when you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Is this actually why CEOs command such exorbitant salaries? If so, imagine what they do to warrant a contract being taken out on them. All in the name of business though. Right?

www.independ ent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yes he was a nice gentle educated psychopath

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yes, yes it is

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Is that a Batman refrence?

Anyway ... I wonder if we were to look into this guy's most recent business transactions if we'd find anything of interest.

Perhaps he got involved with the "wrong people" or owed someone money and didn't bother to pay.

Rich people don't get shot like that unless they're involved in questionable activities.

Edit to add: Wait, he's that rich and he only drives a Lexus? Maybe that's why he's rich...

You can get a 200,00$ lexus......www.thetruthaboutcars.com...
Lexus Supercar to cost $200,000+

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It kinda blends in with the sudden drop in gas prices this month. if more of the industry coe's drop dead, someone might have found the dirty trick to really lower gas prices... put the fear in to the ones that had none.

wondering thoughts...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In the world of international business and finance: no one except those involved know of the shady dealings, under the table kickbacks, bribes and other criminal behavior.

You make enemies when you deal and profit in blood even if on the outside you appear to be a "nice guy"

edit on 26-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If oil executives are being gunned down then that to me just proves corruption within the industry. Corporate corruption is everywhere and it has infected politics also.

Everyone at the top IMHO only got there through being ruthless and corrupt.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is most likely the work of the same group of anarchists who recently attacked a nuclear exec in Italy.

Roberto Adinolfi, the chief executive of Ansaldo Nucleare, was leaving his home in Genoa when a man wearing a motorcycle helmet shot him in the leg with a Tokarev pistol before escaping with an accomplice on a stolen black moped, which was later found by police.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
People are absolutely clueless how dangerous and crazy things are getting.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another fake story? Allowing the bigboss to escape out of public
life, in preparation for what is to come.

Don't believe anything you read in the msm. It has gotten that bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree that this story reads like a plant to divert attention from other issues. To be honest most news is so targeted to specific countries now that it is almost impossible to get a real idea of major daily global events. It is probably even more targeted than just regionally, even it will be targeted to the individual user just like advertising.
edit on 26/10/12 by mrlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It's a shame it went down this way (if it did) and that it comes to this, but I expect we are going to see a lot more of these kinds of events in the near future. As people start to lose everything, they lose it and of course they target those they feel responsible for their suffering. Maybe it was a corporate hit, maybe it was just a couple of guys who lost their jobs, houses and then families through divorce. When there is not a lot to live for and you have nothing left to lose except the constant misery that your life has become, people might do "anything" to make a point.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/26.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

You sound like the old man I always see at the library.
Half the time he forgets to wear socks.

edit: Not just dave. but all you paranoid mofos. Old crazy men have been claiming sh#ts about to hit the fan since before I was born.

Hits like this used to be way more common.
Anyone remember the glory days of the IRA?
edit on 26-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join