It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Journey for Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Probably , considering the fact that they are both puppets of the powers that be ... i mean the Bush and Bin Laden families have a good relationship so it would not surprise me at all.

Are you being serious?

Out of all the physics and engineering graduates being turned out each year across the planet combined with all the existing ones they are all tounge tied?

In 2009 There were 1.6 million in the US alone. I am not going to try to look up the total for other countries. And all of them including North Korea, Iran all hush the true physics? We can't 535 people to agree on a budget and yet millions of engineers are keeping a secret? How is that possible?

How is it possible to get all the media reporters to quash the biggest story of the past 50 years? Yet we all know what color Brittany's underwear is?

You have to question how rational your thought processes are? After 10 years there is still no proof of any engineering coverup. But have the ability to believe everybody is in on it but you??

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NWOwned

Oh, it's all a hologram! Please tell me the bodies lying on the ground were also holograms, along with the officials cleaning them up, and the vehicles responsible for carting them away.
edit on 28-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

See, you have to say 'Please tell me the bodies lying on the ground were also holograms' - why? Because I never did say the people on the ground were holograms. (And indeed you acknowledge this fact by using this phrasing.)

No, I said the people in THIS ONE CLIP were FAKE. Meaning they're either holograms or some sort of exotic 'plasma people' advanced technology like thing, but what they certainly appear not to be are real live flesh and blood breathing human persons.

I already addressed the emotional knee jerk reactive "Oh it's all holograms, fake etc. etc." line over in the And so it goes thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

when maxella1 came at me with the same sort of line about the people all being real people. I explained things quite clearly then (I think) and maxella1 seemed to get the point. I advise you to head on over to that thread and read it which will save me typing it all out again and repeating myself.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

when maxella1 came at me with the same sort of line about the people all being real people. I explained things quite clearly then (I think) and maxella1 seemed to get the point. I advise you to head on over to that thread and read it which will save me typing it all out again and repeating myself.

Actually I did not get the point. But please carry on...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Oh you didn't , ok, well sorry, I thought you did.

Like when you asked me to clarify and I clarified... I thought you got it.

To clarify then, to both you and AfterInfinity (and anyone else who may not at first blush understand), I was saying that the people in that one clip were fake and not 'ALL' the people on 9/11 or that I believe that nobody (meaning real people) in fact died on 9/11 because I think a lot of real people probably did.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

Oh you didn't , ok, well sorry, I thought you did.

Like when you asked me to clarify and I clarified... I thought you got it.

To clarify then, to both you and AfterInfinity (and anyone else who may not at first blush understand), I was saying that the people in that one clip were fake and not 'ALL' the people on 9/11 or that I believe that nobody (meaning real people) in fact died on 9/11 because I think a lot of real people probably did.

Cheers

Yes you made it clear that this one clip is fake... But I don't understand what your point is..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus
reply to post by r2d246

Like i said i can see where you`re coming from , maybe the tail would have dropped or something since i cant really see an actual airliner being capable of passing through that much steel in one piece. So depending on the area of impact yes , maybe some of it would have fell to the streets below , but the word bounce does not do the description much justice.

Ya but you take a can of pop and throw it at a brick wall, what happens? It bounces off. Now I know what people are thinking. These are big pop cans and big brick walls. So what??? Seriously so what??? Infact the plane being so big makes it even more so that it would bounce off. It's bigger so less likely to pass between a floor or two. The front end might go in a bit but most of the plane would likely blow up and come crashing down.

This one is really amazing.....

edit on 28-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

This one I'm not sure about some of the stuff, like this whole zoin jew thing. I'm not sure I believe in that. But some of the stuff sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I still think it would have bounced right off. Or at least much of it. Instead teh whole thing passes right into the building. What a fraud

So a 300,000 lb + aircraft travelling at 500 mph can not penetrate a building

Yet a WWII aircraft (B25) weighting 20,000 lbs traveling at 180 mph can knock a 18 by 20 ft hole in the foot
thick solid masonry exterior of the Empire State Building

At 9:40 a.m., the plane crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18 ft (5.5 m) x 20 ft (6.1 m) hole in the building where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located.

One the B25 motors punched completely through the building to land on the roof of a adjacent building

One engine shot through the side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaf

The impact forces at the WTC were over 100 times that of the Empire State Building

The exterior wall at WTC was not solid, but a steel lattice

Physics says you are wrong

History says you are wrong

YOU LOSE AGAIN........

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We all know there is a huge coverup going on. its very interesting to look into subjects like this however,

The big problem is; Nothing can ever happen.

No one can be prosecuted, no one can be brought to justice. even if you had physical evidence, the people behind this have all their bases covered. let alone no justice department or jury will even touch it with a million foot pole.

no matter how much evidence we gather, the general population has been so well conditioned to laugh and dismiss anybody who even mentions a conspiracy, not just 911, all conspiracy alien/UFO etc

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Are you being serious?

Are you aware of the fact that your post has nothing to do with the quote you highlighted ?

Out of all the physics and engineering graduates being turned out each year across the planet combined with all the existing ones they are all tounge tied?

No , many of them voice thier opinions .

In 2009 There were 1.6 million in the US alone. I am not going to try to look up the total for other countries. And all of them including North Korea, Iran all hush the true physics? We can't 535 people to agree on a budget and yet millions of engineers are keeping a secret? How is that possible?

Because the people who did this have done it before , they control everyone and everything , what arent you understanding here ?

How is it possible to get all the media reporters to quash the biggest story of the past 50 years? Yet we all know what color Brittany's underwear is?

JESUS ! Have you been living in a cave or something ? every man and his dog knows that the mainstream media is nothing but "entertainment".

You have to question how rational your thought processes are? After 10 years there is still no proof of any engineering coverup. But have the ability to believe everybody is in on it but you??

There IS proof , you just obviously arent interested.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

This one I'm not sure about some of the stuff, like this whole zoin jew thing. I'm not sure I believe in that. But some of the stuff sounds interesting.

Okay I get it.. You think that the plane moving at 500 mph should have bounced off like a friggin basketball. I think it's ridiculous, but you believe whatever you want.. I don't care.

But why did you post this video? Explain what "some of the stuff" sound interesting to you please.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Once again you seem to have put a lot of time into that post when you could have just said planes dont bounce off concrete. Plus , the whole "you lose" thing is rather childish dont you think ?

Can you explain to me how the jets reached the cores of the wtc towers please , as its been 11 years and i still have not heard a logical explaination .

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057 I too lost someone, ( not a close someone but still) who worked at the WTC. .

who did you 'lose'? who did they work for?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Can you explain to me how the jets reached the cores of the wtc towers please , as its been 11 years and i still have not heard a logical explaination .

I'm not answering for thedman, he probably has a very detailed presentation for you.

The plane was flying really really fast...

That's it ....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

To be fair , some of the stuff sound interesting to me too

There`s evidence of the bloodlines and what-not so i believe so much of it , but i dont know how these people actually work since theres too many conflicting conspiracies ... which is thier most effective way of defending themselves. (turn the poor on the poor , leave the rich in their castles )

Plus , lately i`m seeing more and more evidence of Draco`s in our history , and David Icke seems to be ticking boxes on his list of theories at an alarming rate.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

After the jets penetrated the outer wall, the next solid object in their way...was the core. The Towers were built without inner load bearing walls.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by JeZeus

After the jets penetrated the outer wall, the next solid object in their way...was the core. The Towers were built without inner load bearing walls.

So , that`s your logical explaination as to how the jets reached the cores of the towers ?

Is steel not "solid" enough ? or did the "terrorists" perform MORE grounbreaking high speed stunts by dodging the steel work ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by r2d246

I still think it would have bounced right off. Or at least much of it. Instead teh whole thing passes right into the building. What a fraud

So a 300,000 lb + aircraft travelling at 500 mph can not penetrate a building

Yet a WWII aircraft (B25) weighting 20,000 lbs traveling at 180 mph can knock a 18 by 20 ft hole in the foot
thick solid masonry exterior of the Empire State Building

At 9:40 a.m., the plane crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18 ft (5.5 m) x 20 ft (6.1 m) hole in the building where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located.

One the B25 motors punched completely through the building to land on the roof of a adjacent building

One engine shot through the side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaf

The impact forces at the WTC were over 100 times that of the Empire State Building

The exterior wall at WTC was not solid, but a steel lattice

Physics says you are wrong

History says you are wrong

YOU LOSE AGAIN........

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Third thing...

Color AND Black & White and that just ain't right.

Some of the 'people' appear to be in color, though it seems like only one particular shade of blue and one of pink, but smoky arm guy (bottom) is colorless and basically B&W.

I was reading threads on the web again and on yet another 9/11 investigation site one of the posters while looking at the pics of those trapped high in the towers said something like: "There's people in full color and people in black and white in the same image - must be my monitor."

Yeah on my monitor it looks like that too, curse you Michael Dell!

If only we all had proper working monitors when we're doing this youtube and photo analysis stuff.

Yeah it's definitely your monitor.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
A gif animation of smoky arm guy:

Upon closer examination (if your monitor is not defective) you can clearly see that even smoky arm guy is not totally black and white but also displays blue, the same tone and hue of blue all the others showing blue display.

Is that a real arm on a real guy?

You decide.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
no matter how much evidence we gather, the general population has been so well conditioned to laugh and dismiss anybody who even mentions a conspiracy, not just 911, all conspiracy alien/UFO etc

That is quite possibly true...but then again is that because of any "media conditioning" as you put it or is it because of all the crackpots and con artists infesting the movement who are making everyone look bad? Lasers from outer space, hologram planes, nukes in the basement, secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, take your pick- if you don't like my examples I'm sure you can find your own.

I'm sorry, but it's being obtuse to simply blame the 9/11 movement's lack of credibility on media conditioning if people aren't taking characters like THIS seriously:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join