It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I talk to spirits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

How do I talk to spirits?

First off, you must put your TV on channel 3....not your cable box, but your TV....that equates to 3 mHz...the "spirit frequency". Once you do that, then you must invite the spirits into your home (not recommended). If you decide to invite the spirits into your home, then you must follow three (3) simple rules. (1) do not use their "christian" names, (2) Do not ask them questions; and most importantly (3) do not, under any circumstances, look them in the eye.

Ok, you have made it this far along.....now for the most dangerous, yet rewarding, part... You must summon Satan himself (don't worry he will not come for you....unless you don't really have spirits surrounding you) and ask him to translate the spirits intentions into a rarely known dialect of hebrew (see the table below)

At this point it is time to give the spirits their "offering"....a blood sacrifice must be done....don't worry...it can be blood from a steak...it only need be blood.

Once the blood is placed upon the alter (a simple table top), then the final step can begin....

From this point forward, I can not help you (I have spent enough time with demons/spirits, etc...)....but this video can instruct you on the final step:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

Yeah people still need to get off their butts and think for themselves!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think that is a misconception. I don't think its like this reality when you drop the physical form. Time and space are most likely not linear. And you don't necessarily have to be near any physical location to communicate with others anywhere. It is hard to explain the way I perceive that it possibly is. It is like an overlapping dimension that has no variables of time or space. I am horrid at explaining this. Where is Carl Sagan when you need him?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by jiggerj

I think that is a misconception. I don't think its like this reality when you drop the physical form. Time and space are most likely not linear. And you don't necessarily have to be near any physical location to communicate with others anywhere. It is hard to explain the way I perceive that it possibly is. It is like an overlapping dimension that has no variables of time or space. I am horrid at explaining this. Where is Carl Sagan when you need him?

I'll take a shot for ya! More and more physicists are claiming that space is an illusion. That everything is still jammed together somewhere. I equate this idea to our dreams. We can dream of seeing a plane way up in the sky, or a building at the end of a street, and we can even judge those distances. The plane can look like it's a mile away, the building about a hundred feet away. And these distances are only occurring in a tiny spot in the brain.

So, yeah, I can understand what you're getting at.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I've never had contact with spriits before (that I'm aware of) but I've seen from multiple sources, including here, that anybody can learn to talk to spirits, it's not some sort of natural gifts.
I'm intrigued with the paranormal world and I believe communicating with spirits is possible. Family members have visited a medium before and the medium has told them information from a 'spirit' that they've heard and they talk to them. They don't use communication like a ouija board or pendulum, they do it with their mind?

Spirit contact can happen several ways. If there is a particular person you wish to reach, all you really need to do is out loud state you miss them, and that you wish to know they are ok and also, this is very important, ask to have verification that they were there.
Now here is the hard part, when you DO get your answers,
you should accept it. That is a hard one, it is called trusting yourself.
Often they will come to you in dreams.
I might suggest looking into meditation of some kind to help open up the channels and make them clearer so you can get more open and better contact.
There are lots of books out there to help as well, just do a google search on Mediumship.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why not try Thomas Edison's TDC (Trans-Dimensional Communication) Device?

The Scole TDC

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes that is a good example. In truth the more we learn the less we understand. Ironic that is yeah?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join