reply to post by jNormal
Most people who talk to spirits are born with their abilities, and therefore, instinctively know how to use them, so before I spill a few beans, I
must tell you that communicating with spirits is not all it's cracked up to be. It is glamorized today as being the cool and hip thing to do, but in
reality, it can be very dangerous. If you begin talking to spirits, you may begin to attract certain energies that you do not want to have around
1.) THE THIRD EYE -- This is probably the least risky method of communicating with spirits.
The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception
beyond ordinary sight. In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra. The third eye is
referred to the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a
state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often
associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are
claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.
Proceure for opening your Third Eye:
Third Eye Opening Exercise:
1. Lie down in a quiet room. Some like it dark, other's don't mind doing so in day light. Pick whatever time of day is good for you.
2 Close your eyes and clear your mind of all the days worries etc. This may take a few minutes at least - allow your self time to shed all that
anxiety. Don't be in a hurry.
3. As you begin to relax, release the worries of life, begin to focus your attention on the center of your forehead. Look at it from your mind, see
if you can feel that area as you think about it.
4. As you slowly begin to become more attentive to this spot, it may feel a little warm, or even tingly. That's fine. If it doesn't, that's fine
5. Begin to view an eye there, and image that it is slowly opening. Concentrate on opening this eye, not your physical ones. It may feel a little
strange at first. Just keep trying. Some people report seeing a strong light flow into this 'third' eye. Just allow whatever to happen to happen.
6. As you practice this on a daily basis, start to try to see the room around you with only this third eye. Make sure you are not opening your
physical ones. Some people put a soft eye mask on to make sure it doesn't happen. Keep practicing.
7. After you repeat this for several days/weeks and feel comfortable you can try other exercises, such as trying to read the history of an object, or
remote projection. It all just depends on what you want or are interested in doing. Just take your time and don't rush it.
A lot of people believe you can see spirits by opening your Third Eye.
The spirit world is unpredictable, but I believe this is a safer method to communicate with spirits.
I do not believe the following methods are safe, so I will not post here on how to do them; I will, however, post a brief synopsis on what they are. I
do not recommend using these methods, but as we are humans, we will do whatever we wish.
*Automatic Writing (Clearing your mind and mindlessly writing words on paper, hoping that a spirit will take over)
*Scrying (Using a blacked out mirror)
*EVPs (Talking to the dead by use of a voice recorder)
The last one here is the most dangerous. You should research protection techniques and charms and activate them before ever using this method, but be
warned -- they may not protect you from what you come into contact with. Demons frequent this method and use it to get to their #1 prey -- YOU!
Ouija Board -- Using a board with letters, numbers, and the words 'yes and no' to communicate with spirits. It is believed that you open a portal
with it, and by doing so, you invite spirits to come near you and push the "planchette" around the board to spell out words and senteces.