FukuGate: We've been conned

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I'm pretty sure nobody will take you up on your strawman.

Nobody made such a claim in this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
While discussing current events with my classmates in school it became apparent to me that no one remembers this event and seems to file it away with the likes of 9/11.

Sorry folks, but that television seems to have fried everyone's attention spans and if it didnt happen today then we cant remember... Wait let me change the channel.
edit on 6-11-2012 by anoobgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
... radiation is virtually everywhere. It's a lie to say there is no "safe" dose.

Greetings:

I am not an it. That is an objectification of a subjective human being, and what commonly happens in the minds of the personality disordered.

That's us - we calls 'em as we sees 'em.

Radiation IS virtually everywhere, and we have evolved because of it.

Tell that to a few of these unfortunate victims of the 'everywhere ' radiation:

we wish to thank everyone who has responded to this attempt - once again - to awaken we, the people, to the horrible depopulation travesty foisted upon a trusting, unsuspecting populace by an uncaring, worldwide conspiracy at the highest levels.

This is complete and utter NONSENSE. How dare you claim "depopulation". Do you realize what the term means? Do you have the capabilities to realize that the population is growing by the day? Do you realize that the amount of radiation which has been vented in the atmosphere is INCAPABLE of producing a "depopulation" of the United States?

How dare you make such absurd claims. Dare I say this is bordering on Treason. I do.

Semper Fi, Sir. Come get some.

The fact that the true dangers of the 24/7/365 radioactive fallout emanating from the triple melt-throughs at Fukushima for over 19 months have been secreted from the American citizens by the very agencies theoretically protecting we, the people, is CRIMINAL and should be prosecuted as such.

Classic distraction. We stand by the OP.

What is criminal, is your absurd accusations which seem to lack a decent understanding of human nature. While individuals may be intelligent, human beings acting in groups are ignorant fools. They lack context as well, and will fear tiny amounts of radiation. This fear, causes panic, and more chaos and destruction than the event itself.

It is a wise economic, and political decision to keep it (true dangers of radiation) from the public.

You claim it is criminal. Prove it. File the charges.

Conspiracy is criminal. Read the OP.

No human being has been known to die from plutonium, as I already linked earlier in the thread. We have no clue what adaptive abilities lie within our bodies natural mechanisms to deal with these radioactive nucleotides...

We have no clue what long-term effects that bioaccumulation and the 24/7/365 radioactive particles spewing from Fukushima will have on these 'adaptive abilities'.

How about let's stop with the obfuscation and derailing attempts and you answer this simple question:

Is it not folly to pursue an energy source that produces tens of thousands of toxic waste tons annually, that, after sixty years of rhetoric and dancing around the issue, still has no answer to the radioactive waste problem?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
continued Fukushima radiation pollution
deadly radioactive plume
a massive radiation plume that struck the West Coast

According to the map, the US, particularly the West Coast and particularly California may be more contaminated with radioactive cesium than the western half of Japan or Hokkaido.

Puzzled by the argument going on here.

Why is that one needs to refer to "secret documents" to determine the amount of radiation exposure.
Given that all sorts of radiation detection equipment is perfectly legal and easy to purchase if you've got a small number of dollars (eg, build your own for $30), how could one assert any kind of cover up?

Why not just walk outside and do a measurement yourself?

Is it ...
a. Too lazy, surfing the net is easier
b. Actual real measurenments simply dont show a doomsday occuring

are you still on that page , jingles?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Greetings Silverlok:

My friend, it seems that the disinfo agents have partially succeeded in their
campaign and many of us (still concerned and involved) tend to not engage
as this is classic COINTELPRO, re-written for this tragedy.

So be it… time will tell… speaking of time…

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join