It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FukuGate: We've been conned

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I'm pretty sure nobody will take you up on your strawman.

Nobody made such a claim in this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
While discussing current events with my classmates in school it became apparent to me that no one remembers this event and seems to file it away with the likes of 9/11.

Sorry folks, but that television seems to have fried everyone's attention spans and if it didnt happen today then we cant remember... Wait let me change the channel.
edit on 6-11-2012 by anoobgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
... radiation is virtually everywhere. It's a lie to say there is no "safe" dose.

Greetings:

I am not an it. That is an objectification of a subjective human being, and what commonly happens in the minds of the personality disordered.

That's us - we calls 'em as we sees 'em.

Radiation IS virtually everywhere, and we have evolved because of it.

Tell that to a few of these unfortunate victims of the 'everywhere ' radiation:

we wish to thank everyone who has responded to this attempt - once again - to awaken we, the people, to the horrible depopulation travesty foisted upon a trusting, unsuspecting populace by an uncaring, worldwide conspiracy at the highest levels.

This is complete and utter NONSENSE. How dare you claim "depopulation". Do you realize what the term means? Do you have the capabilities to realize that the population is growing by the day? Do you realize that the amount of radiation which has been vented in the atmosphere is INCAPABLE of producing a "depopulation" of the United States?

How dare you make such absurd claims. Dare I say this is bordering on Treason. I do.

Semper Fi, Sir. Come get some.

The fact that the true dangers of the 24/7/365 radioactive fallout emanating from the triple melt-throughs at Fukushima for over 19 months have been secreted from the American citizens by the very agencies theoretically protecting we, the people, is CRIMINAL and should be prosecuted as such.

Classic distraction. We stand by the OP.

What is criminal, is your absurd accusations which seem to lack a decent understanding of human nature. While individuals may be intelligent, human beings acting in groups are ignorant fools. They lack context as well, and will fear tiny amounts of radiation. This fear, causes panic, and more chaos and destruction than the event itself.

It is a wise economic, and political decision to keep it (true dangers of radiation) from the public.

You claim it is criminal. Prove it. File the charges.

Conspiracy is criminal. Read the OP.

No human being has been known to die from plutonium, as I already linked earlier in the thread. We have no clue what adaptive abilities lie within our bodies natural mechanisms to deal with these radioactive nucleotides...

We have no clue what long-term effects that bioaccumulation and the 24/7/365 radioactive particles spewing from Fukushima will have on these 'adaptive abilities'.

How about let's stop with the obfuscation and derailing attempts and you answer this simple question:

Is it not folly to pursue an energy source that produces tens of thousands of toxic waste tons annually, that, after sixty years of rhetoric and dancing around the issue, still has no answer to the radioactive waste problem?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
continued Fukushima radiation pollution
deadly radioactive plume
a massive radiation plume that struck the West Coast

According to the map, the US, particularly the West Coast and particularly California may be more contaminated with radioactive cesium than the western half of Japan or Hokkaido.

Puzzled by the argument going on here.

Why is that one needs to refer to "secret documents" to determine the amount of radiation exposure.
Given that all sorts of radiation detection equipment is perfectly legal and easy to purchase if you've got a small number of dollars (eg, build your own for $30), how could one assert any kind of cover up?

Why not just walk outside and do a measurement yourself?

Is it ...
a. Too lazy, surfing the net is easier
b. Actual real measurenments simply dont show a doomsday occuring

are you still on that page , jingles?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Greetings Silverlok:

My friend, it seems that the disinfo agents have partially succeeded in their
campaign and many of us (still concerned and involved) tend to not engage
as this is classic COINTELPRO, re-written for this tragedy.

So be it… time will tell… speaking of time…

Peace Love Light
tfw
                Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

San Onofre Nuclear Spent Fuel Risks: Earthquakes and Flimsy Containment Endanger the Continental US

22 December 2014
Many of San Onofre’s components seem to be going to Utah. However, the spent nuclear fuel is staying on site and a solution is needed. A spent fuel accident at San Onofre would seriously impact most of the USA, and probably parts of Mexico and Canada. To a lesser extent it will impact Europe and possibly Russia.

California Earthquake Hazard. Arrow points to the San Onofre area, which is on the coast and clearly red.

San Onofre Safety sanonofresafety.org... has worked hard to raise the alarm regarding the flimsy nature (less than one inch thick) of proposed storage for the San Onofre spent fuel casks.

We believe that the reason that the US NRC will accept spent fuel casks less than one inch thick may lie in an apparent assumption that a risk of cancer (solid tumors or leukemia) of 18.5% or greater is acceptable to them. See: “In NUREG–1864, A Pilot Probabilistic Risk Assessment of Dry Cask Storage System at the Nuclear Power Plant” excerpt at bottom of this post. The chance of 1850 mSv exposure mentioned exceeds the ICRP maximum annual exposure of 1mSv by 1850 times, and the ICRP emergency exposure dose of 100 mSV by 185 times. The risk must certainly be even higher considering that in NUREG 2157, p. D-148, Aug. 2014 the NRC claims that they didn’t have time to take into consideration the new USGS earthquake findings for western states. The USGS map shows clearly a higher earthquake hazard, than previously thought, in an already dangerous area – one which the US NRC clearly wanted to ignore in its “Waste Confidence” rule.
[…]
In the meantime, as long as spent fuel remains in the fuel pools there needs to be adequate earthquake proof structural support to the pools, as well as some means of preventing seiche from emptying the pools: “A seiche (pronounced SAYSH) is what happens in the swimming pools of Californians during and after an earthquake. It is “an internal wave oscillating in a body of water” or, in other words, it is the sloshing of the water in your swimming pool, or any body of water, caused by the ground shaking in an earthquake. It may continue for a few moments or hours, long after the generating force is gone. A seiche can also be caused by wind or tides.” earthquake.usgs.gov...

Personal note: We lived in the northern part of the San Fernando Valley when the '71 Sylmar Quake hit and the water in the pool two stories below came crashing through the double glass doors on the 'deck' in two of the apartments…just missed us because of the way the pool laid between the buildings…we were 'beside' it and got wet, but the water sloshed out the long way…both ends!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Fukushima News 11/27/14: Officials Covering Up-Radiation Near California Already Exceeds Expectations - YouTube
Published on Nov 27, 2014
Fukushima Engineer: Officials covering up how badly groundwater is contaminated
— Scientist: “We’re measuring higher levels off Japan”
— Radiation near California already exceeds expectations, will be rising for years to come
— TV: “Cleanup can’t be done… They lied from the start, Tepco is a den of inequity” (VIDEOS)
enenews.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

GREAT job on the OP.

It just stunns me to think about how they are so irresponsible with our planet.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's a part in the video, 1:34, where I noticed this: "Fukishima fallout on vegetation in South Florida exceeded gov't notification limit by over 1000% Nearly triple the highest level reported anywhere on West Coast.

11/27/14

Results from August 2014 show that just off shore California, radioactive cesium levels have reached nearly 9Bq/m3 (Cs-137 @ 6.9 Bq/m3, Cs-134 @ 1.7 Bq/m3) As reported above, these levels are predicted to continue to increase for years to come."

So if CA if FU'D, then FL is even worse. This is depressing as hell. I wish they could make nuclear energy obsolete and illegal across the world. And they were trying to attain 1Bq/m3 according to the video. What the hell are FL's readings?

edit on 27-12-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Here's a part in the video, 1:34, where I noticed this: "Fukishima fallout on vegetation in South Florida exceeded gov't notification limit by over 1000% Nearly triple the highest level reported anywhere on West Coast.

11/27/14"

So if CA if FU'D, then FL is even worse. This is depressing as hell. I wish they could make nuclear energy obsolete and illegal across the world.

PTB I believe have the technology to make clean free energy but are withholding it. Look at what Tesla was doing 100 years ago and ask yourself what do we have now. Lies are what we have. And eventually it will leak out just how fooled we are.

Trouble is only a hand full of people will actually care.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
From ONE YEAR AGO:

Fukushima "No More Seafood For You" (Must See) - YouTube
Published on Dec 14, 2013
The truth about Fukushima and things have only gotten worse.
They Poison our Water, (Fluoride)
They Poison or Food (Chemicals & GMO's)
They Poison our Air (Chemtrails)
They involve us in Wars (Everywhere)
They Kill our Fish (Fukushima, 55 more plants on that soon to be destitute Island)
And you doubt there's a Depopulation Agenda,
Really?
This is the only issue we should be talking about.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Excerpts from study by scientists from Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan Meteorological Agency, NOAA, UK Met Office, Canadian Meteorological Centre, 2014-2015 (emphasis added):

We estimate a detailed time trend of atmospheric releases during the [Fukushima] accident by combining environmental monitoring data with atmospheric model simulations from WSPEEDI-II (Worldwide version of System for Prediction of Environmental Emergency Dose Information)

• The plume movement over the Pacific Ocean [is shown in] the WSPEEDI simulation

12 March: The WSPEEDI simulation showed that the plume discharged by the hydrogen explosion… reached the west coast of the United States on 18–19 and 21–22 March, Sand Point in Alaska on 20–21 March, and Oahu in Hawaii on 20–21 March. [The highest release rate over the course of the disaster occurred Mar. 12 at 15:30 JST, see Table 5]

13 March – evening of 14 March: The plume discharged… over the Pacific Ocean and increased air concentration at Sacramento California, Melbourne Florida, Sand Point Alaska, and Oahu Hawaii… a hydrogen explosion also occurred [during this time period] at Unit 3 at 11:01 on 14 March.

Noon of 16 March – early morning of 20 March: WSPEEDI simulation shows that the plume primarily flowed toward the Pacific… this plume affected the air concentrations… in Alaska and Oahu… [T]he release rate is revised by using recently obtained monitoring data. The release rates [are] several times larger than those estimated previously for the afternoon on 16 March to the noon on 19 March.

Interestingly, when the plume flowed toward the Pacific Ocean, our new source term often agreed well with that of Stohl et al. (2012) [the Stohl et al. cesium-137 release estimate by is far the highest of any included in this study, see Table 9]

• The total release amounts of 131I and 137Cs…  are clearly larger than those of Terada et al. (2012). These increases were mainly due to an increase of the release rate when the plume flowed over the ocean…

• The total amounts of released 131I and 137Cs estimated in this work… were clearly larger than those of the previous work for both radionuclides. The major reason for this increase was that when the plume flowed toward the Pacific Ocean we directly computed a significantly larger release amount…

Note that another version of this study published on Jan 30, 2015 is missing the WSPEEDI maps (Fig. 6), as well as nearly all references to Fukushima fallout reaching North America (pdf)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wildfires to create second wave of radiation poisoning from Chernobyl

Norwegian scientists say global warming will lead to more wildfires in the forests surrounding the site of the 1986 nuclear accident, leaving Europeans exposed to radioactive elements still present in the exclusion zone around the plant.

“A large amount of Caesium-137 still remains in the Chernobyl forests, which could be remobilized along with a large number of other dangerous, long-lived, refractory radionuclides. We predict that an expanding flammable area associated with climate change will lead to a high risk of radioactive contamination with characteristic fire peaks in the future,”

said the abstract of a study published in Ecological Monographs magazine by the respected Norwegian Institute for Air Research.

The US Environmental Protection Agency describes Caesium-137 as a “highly radioactive” material that “increases the risk of cancer” and can cause death through severe exposure. Of the 85 petabecquerels (a measure of radioactivity) released following the accident at the plant, between two and eight still remain in the soil.

The Norwegian team studied satellite images of the patterns of large-scale fires that originated in the 4800 sq. km exclusion zone – located on either side of Ukraine’s border with Belarus – in 2002, 2008, and 2010. The impacts of those fires, which spewed nearly a tenth as much radiation as the original fallout, were detected as far away as Scandinavia, Turkey, and Italy.

The scientists then used projections from the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – which says the area will become even drier and more prone to fires – to make future predictions of even more severe radiation clouds spreading across the continent.

Furthermore, the scientists found that organic debris in the forest – key fuel for any potential fire – has been building up at twice the rate since 1986, as dead leaves in the area appear to decay at half the pace, due to radiation inhibiting natural biological processes.

During the last 28 years dead wood and litter have dramatically accumulated in these areas, whereas climate change has increased temperature and favored drought. The present situation in these forests suggests an increased risk of wildfires, especially after the pronounced forest fires of 2010, which remobilized Chernobyl-deposited radioactive materials transporting them thousand kilometers far.

The situation is made worse by the surprisingly slow decay of Caesium-137 itself. In lab conditions, its half-life is 30 years, meaning that by next year, it should be half as potent as at the time of the contamination. But in the dense vegetation that has sprung up in the exclusion zone, the element is cycled continuously between the soil and the leaves of the trees above.

The study, which notes that “current fire-fighting infrastructure in the region is inadequate due to understaffing and lack of funding,” predicts that the most potent combination of Caesium concentrations and wildfires will strike between 2023 and 2036, and realistic dangers will remain until 2060.

One might postulate that any of the contaminated areas would tend to have problems with wildfires spreading the fallout.

From the Smithsonian

While many uncertainties exist in the models, perfectly predicting future disasters wasn’t the authors’ intention. Their paper, instead, serves as a warning. As they write:

“We aim to sensitize the scientific community and the European authorities for the foreseen risks from radioactivity redistribution over Europe.”

Wildfires in Chernobyl-contaminated forests and risks to the population - PubMed - NCBI

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Fukushima and the Minister of Human Extinction

Fukushima and the Minister of Human Extinction
by Garry Greenwood

Should we be worried by a Japanese doomsday cult awaiting its nuclear global Armageddon at this point in history?

Its “divine revelations” demand one.

“Although Ningen (sub humans – that’s you and me) eagerly seek peace and coexistence and dislike the atomic bomb, the production of fire balls in this world cannot be stopped.

God will make man produce the fireballs and bullets…they (that’s you and me again) are just like radish to be grated.”
  P. 188-190 revealed August 15, 1963.

“This is the End of the World.” P. 138-139 revealed August 20, 1961.

“Earth must be burnt away with the Ball of Fire in order for God to descend from Heaven… and carry out the Art of beating them to a pulp.”  P. 159 revealed August 5, 1962.

"Welcome to your new future and to the world of Sukyo Mahikari – Japan’s fastest growing state-sponsored doomsday cult. This supremacist cult has your future already in its hands."

The above words represent a mere sample of the doomsday and supremacy ideology to be found within the pages of their holy book of “divine revelations’ the Goseigen, from which members of this cult obtain their succour, justification, future directions and arrogance meanwhile setting the future course for humankind. These revelations come from the highest most powerful god this nation could conjure up. Don’t mess with him.

“The ultimate result will be the destruction of the earth. All must end up in destruction and separation. Therefore god's kingdom has been symbolised by KAGOME.” P 280 revealed October 11, 1966. (Kagome is the Star of David symbol – of those who will be saved)

I am presenting the samples set out above since I have a copy of Goseigen and I have read it many times over. I was a high-ranking member of this cult for around ten years. All cult members have a copy and know it thoroughly. It’s their duty to. It’s their bible – their script which they must faithfully follow…

“I must change the surface of the earth into the sea of fire...I cannot but exert the great compensation phenomena to the masses on this planet” P. 173 revealed January 15, 1963.

Fukushima: The Final Battlefield

SYNOPSIS – THE STORY:

Japanese Yakuza are secretly rounding up homeless men on the streets of Tokyo and forcing them to work on the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant. In vain and at great danger to themselves they toil relentlessly in the crippled plant. It’s obviously a hopeless and lethal task.

PM Shinzo Abe prays fervently at the Yasukuni Shrine wherein the millions of ancestor spirits of those who died whilst fighting for the divine Emperor during the Second World War are enshrined. Also, Japan’s most notorious war criminals are buried here.

Abe swears that one day he will avenge the spirits of all those enshrined here.

Glancing through the Shrine’s visitor book he smiles when he sees that several ruling Liberal Democratic Party members (LDP) have also signed it. His smile broadens even further when he is greeted by one of the Shrine’s priests – a close friend of the leader of the nation’s fastest growing doomsday cult, Sukyo Mahikari.

Abe has a deep admiration for this occult cult and regularly sends his congratulations or a representative on their special occasions.

Its founder, Yoshikazu Okada, was a great and powerful militarist who owned a huge munitions factory during the war. He was also a friend of the Imperial family, something that Abe hopes to achieve someday.

In the meantime he can only fantasize about his divine supremacy calling by being photographed in his jet fighter plane. He knows that his days of glory will surely come just as, Yoshikazu Okada, the cult’s leader had his day in the sun as a military strategist during the glorious Nanjing incident (Rape of Nanjing).

Abe also reflects upon those happy days when he would sit on his grandfather’s knee listening as his grandfather, Nobusuke Kishi, recounting his glory days in Manchuria as its main administrator and as a high ranking militarist wherein he helped establish the secret military unit #731- a unit dedicated to creating the most advanced methods of mass destruction imaginable.

He was also the wartime Minister of Munitions and established Japan’s clandestine nuclear weapons program. “It’s just not right that grandfather Kishi was arrested as a war criminal. People simply don’t understand.”

Nobusuke Kishi obviously had a great influence upon the young Abe.

“How unfair the world has become. After all didn’t we save China from western imperialism?”
ponders PM Abe,

“if only we could have succeeded in our mission to save the world then.

Too bad about the tens of millions of Chinese who got in the way.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Can i ask?

Are you implying that i should not visit japan in the near future? would it affect my health?
what about LA, California, West coast?

i really wanna hit up those places soon, so whats your advice?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Out of respect for his beloved grandfather and the glorious Japanese military, Shinzo Abe has the numerals 731 painted on his jet fighter and gives the world a big “thumbs up” or “you can trust me” gesture (see photo).

Meanwhile, far out in the South China Sea on the tiny and disputed Senkaku/Diaoyu Islets, Abe’s long-serving colleague, Shintaro Ishihara, leader of the New Restoration Party (nuclear re-armament party) and ex-mayor of Tokyo is challenging the might of the Chinese navy hoping for some form of military retaliation in order to justify the nuclear re-arming of Japan.

His last major challenge whilst still mayor of Tokyo was the incineration of thousands of tons of highly radioactive rubble from the areas close to Fukushima which were devastated in the recent tsunami.

Thousands of tons of radioactive smoke was dispatched high into the atmosphere on its long journey eastwards.

“If only we could draw the US into this conflict with China, too.

Oh, how this would avenge our ancestor spirits at the Yasukuni Shrine.

God would be so happy”
he thinks as he bravely stares down the Chinese gunboats circling about.

Shintaro Ishihara is used to conflicts. He was once on a sure path to becoming a Japanese Prime Minister himself, that is, until his deep involvement with the murderous Aum Shinri Kyo cult was uncovered forcing him to abandon his parliamentary aspirations and lie low for some years.

But nowadays a good PR makeover can undo almost anything. He feels contentment towards his Aum days as they did smuggle great quantities of nuclear weaponry out of the crumbling Soviet Union after all.

They almost got the Armageddon they were seeking.

PM Abe notices Shintaro Ishihara’s name in the Yasukuni Shrine’s visitor book too and briefly wonders how his divine campaign in the South China Sea is progressing.

It can be a small world for those at the top – the ruling elite, as Shintaro Ishihara is a longstanding member and personal friend of Yoshikazu Okada, the founder of the Sukyo Mahikari cult too.

Okada, too, was well connected to most Japanese Prime Ministers of that era whilst his personal confidante and second in command of the cult was a convicted war criminal.

“Those 33 captured US airmen should have shown us more respect.

Just because Japan had already surrendered before we decapitated them doesn’t mean a thing.

They were our enemy.

We will have our revenge one day.

God is with us.

We are the chosen ones.”

PM Shinzo Abe looks kindly upon the Ishihara family because of their loyal and longstanding support, so in order to express this appreciation Shintaro Ishihara’s son, Nobuteru Ishihara, himself a high-ranking LDP politician is given the prized cabinet position as the new Minister for the Environment, Nuclear Reactors and Minister responsible for decommissioning the destroyed Fukushima nuclear power station.

The ruling elite is well pleased with this appointment since many believe this role was bestowed upon him directly by God himself since Nobuteru Ishihara is a senior member of the Sukyo Mahikari doomsday cult too.

This cult is desperately awaiting its Armageddon as it can’t fulfill its promises and mission until the Armageddon has taken place leaving only the chosen ones left to re-establish the new (Japanese) civilization.

Nobuteru Ishihara is more than familiar with his cult’s holy bible and studies it often just as his father does:  

Although sub humans eagerly seek peace and coexistence and dislike the atomic bomb, the production of fire balls in this world cannot be stopped.

God will make man produce the fireballs and bullets…

This is the End of the World.

Earth must be burnt away with the Ball of Fire in order for God to descend from Heaven…

Nobuteru Ishihara deeply ponders the holy words which now seem to be speaking to him personally as a chosen one and wonders how he might serve his God more directly in these troubled times of the Fukushima catastrophe.

When the tsunami struck on that God-ordained day it was initially considered to be a sign from God that he was unhappy with the people of Japan – a divine retribution.

“But what if that isn’t so?” Nobuteru Ishihara is thinking,

“What if God is showing us the way to the new holy civilisation as prophesised in our holy revelations?

What if this is the beginning of the promised Armageddon?

What if we simply let the divine plan unfold as God had intended?”

Although the end of the world is approaching, those who are serving with sincerity shall be forgiven.

Now convinced that they are the chosen ones who will be saved no matter what, PM Abe and his cabinet act quickly.

Firstly, they pass laws prohibiting any discussion, publication and dissemination of any news relating to the Fukushima catastrophe.

Easily done - mission accomplished - problem solved and now God’s divine plan (Armageddon) is free to plays out as God wishes.

“Oh, how blessed we are - the chosen ones.

After all, we are the most superior and benevolent race.

How God must love us to choose us to be the main players in such a long-anticipated event.

Let God choose who will live and who will die from the radiation which he allows to spew forth from the destroyed Fukushima plant for as long as he chooses.

"It is not for us to interfere” think the ruling elite as they pour over charts showing the radiation flowing forever eastward and unstoppable.

“God truly does work in mysterious ways.” 

On a deserted beach somewhere in California, USA, a lonely figure can be seen walking slowly and erratically.

He is holding and studying something in the palm of his hand.

He moves it about in a most strange way.

It’s making a strange clicking noise… 

TO BE CONTINUED…

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Can i ask?

Are you implying that i should not visit japan in the near future? would it affect my health?
what about LA, California, West coast?

i really wanna hit up those places soon, so whats your advice?

Greetings:

As we have members on this thread that actually live in Japan, we will let them do the analysis of the pleasure of visiting Japan four years into a 'controlled shutdown.'

As for the West Coast, our friend Michael Collins is in Santa Monica and EnviroReporter does an admirable job of investigation into the radionuclides wafting across the Pacific and settling on America.

Sky high radiation readings across the U.S. - EnviroReporter.com

U.S. air radiation surges higher - EnviroReporter.com

EnviroReporter.com’s Radiation Station - EnviroReporter.com

Special Radiation Station Tests - EnviroReporter.com

Thank you for your time and participation.
Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
EPIC! Energy Labs Interactive Video
edit on 17/3/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

3.11 Surviving Japan full movie ! - YouTube

Published on Mar 10, 2015
Inside story of 2011 Japanese Earthquake, Tsunami and Fukushima Nuclear disaster as witnessed by an American volunteer.

An Inside look at how the authorities handled the crisis.

For HD Version English: amzn.to...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Human's are a failed experiment. They don't have a get out of extinction free card. Maybe the next evolved species will do the Earth justice.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join