It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Destroys Corporate Media Blackout, Airs Full 3rd Party Debates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I hope you're serious. :-)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

An excellent post! The only time I get to watch RT is when I'm travelling. Here at home I can't get it.

You're right--it's much more pleasant to watch RT because it's much more serious than the US pablum.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have been surprised to see Gary Johnson lawn signs all over my home town, many more than Romney or Oboma.

If the MS media actually exposed people to more than two candidates there would be a real chance of getting a third party president in the white house next year.

Instead, it is up to us to show people they have more choices. The chance of getting one of this candidates elected is slim, but we can at least give them enough votes to put them on the map.

Please vote for who you actually believe in, and not who you think will be the lesser evil, because TPTB own both of those candidates

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Salander

Serious in voting Jill Stein, serious in almost re-electing Obama, or serious in voting third party?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

Strong steps in the direction correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

The first and the last parts.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
Having been in Europe for years now, I have come to know many russians. They are more down to earth than americans and don´t always need a group to solve their problems (see photo - grins).

RT is a good Channel with a fairly honest news watch. But give it another five years and who knows? Inevitably entropy and corruption breaks down all man-made systems. Especially large news corporations owned by governments or filthy rich media moguls with a vested interest in keeping good relations with professional liars, sorry, politicians.

edit on 25-10-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

But the US soldiers are in their bare feet walking through a gravel pit......

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As a Canadian I will say this.
America this is your time to shine!!
Our challenges up here to the north are not much different than your own.My country's media isn't so free any more and our work Unions are changing to suit the needs of corporate interest. A low wage traveling work force and the end of double time after 40 hours in a work week. Every thing is getting so expensive and the wages aren't keeping up with the inflation.Why are we working so hard for less money?

An old sang comes to mind.- >

" We the unwilling,led by the unqualified,have been doing the unbelievable for so long with so little,that we now attempt the impossible with nothing."
edit on 5-11-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by enament because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join