It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Gives Person Revealing Dream Exposing The Mahdi And The False Prophet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Woah!

The following individual had released a peculiar dream recently and felt the need to pray to God for more understanding about what the dream meant, hence part 2, the revelation to possiblly unprecendented information on who the Antichrist, The False Prophet, and The Mahdi is.

[color=crimson]Note: To Everybody who clicked this thread a few minutes ago. I accidentally posted the original video to the dream, not the 2nd where she is given revelation about the dream. If you clicked on the first video I posted, you are not looking at the correct one. Sorry! I got the right one posted now. I'm just about to click edit.

A glimpse into the New World Order after America is destroyed?

www.spiritlessons.com...

Once America is out of the picture as a world superpower, great evil will spread over the earth. The policeman of the world will not be there to try and bring some justice to and unjust world. Evil men with sinister projects and principles will thrive with no one to stop them. These will be men of hard hearts who stop at nothing to spread their venom to the mostly unprotected nations. They will have no compassion, but will rule cruelly over lesser nations including the Third World. I remember feeling how bloodthirsty and cruel their ideology was and how easily they would rule the world with terror since there was nothing to stop them. I supposed this to be a combination of many nations who do not follow the Judeo-Christian value system and do not know the God of Israel. Since they don’t believe in the God of Israel and His commandments mean absolutely nothing to them they have nothing to stop them from committing horrendous atrocities. Their value system is completely different than ours, what we esteem highly is not esteemed by them at all. The strong eagle of democracy will fall off her high perch and nothing and no one will be able to come to her aid or assist her on that very dark day. Nothing will be able to stand in the way of the evil scheme of these combined (Communist-Islamic) forces and their desire for world domination. Once this American super power is no longer there to protect the lesser nations they will be left vulnerable and susceptible to the whims of the combined anti-Christ forces.

In this interview, you will hear an Illuminati defector reveal two beings that she was shown are going to be brought in for the END GAME and one of them is " The Christ" But hold up, you think this is the highest ranking one she was shown? Think again, she was shown another being that, if you do not know, if you do not read the Bible and really get to know who God is, you are going to be fooled by this thing, this being that is gonna fool everybody except those who truly know God.

Oh, and for those who don't believe this Antichrist thing could be real, skip the first two videos and look here:

edit on 24-10-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Another one? This is becoming a regular occupation.

If you want to talk about false prophets, I have several on my television. Every day, one tells me it's going to be a beautiful day - but the howling wind begs to differ. Then another says that my favorite team is going to win - but the scoreboard goes "PFFFFTT!!"

And then there's the reporter who says that the Republicans are winning. HAHAHAHA!!!

edit on 24-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The third one...the reporter...is the only one who is not a false prophet....

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, I watched that one. But just because someone believes it, doesn't mean it's true. In fact, perhaps the reason these "Sons of the Fallen" believe in it is BECAUSE everyone else does.

Have you seen The Dark Knight Returns Part 1? The reason I mention it is because during one night in that movie, Bruce Wayne (an elderly gentleman having retired the cape and mask) watches a show where a psychologist explains how Batman gets people so infatuated with his masquerades, they actually turn into villains just to cross paths with him. That's how fanatic they get about his legend. The psychologist finishes by saying, "So maybe the real bad guy here, is Batman. Because in this way, he creates the villains. He's their father."

So maybe, in this case, the real bad guys are the people who keep giving the Christianity deal such high esteem. It creates so much power, in both mind and spirit, that everyone wants a piece, no matter which end of the spectrum they get it from. The power, the fame, just DAZZLES them. So if they stopped making a big deal out of it, no one else would think it's so important to grab a piece of the pie.

Once again - Psychology 101. Why do I keep having to explain this stuff? I thought it would be obvious by now. And just because I used Batman as an example doesn't rob it of credence - it simply puts it into perspective, gives it something to compare it to.

"Huh...you know what, I can see it. I can see what he's talking about." You don't have to agree, just see it from my eyes for a moment. Try to understand.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Then what do you think of this former Iranian Muslim who describes having an actual encounter with Jesus?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Afshin, a young Iranian muslim, dedicated his whole life to Islam. He was committed to becoming a martyr for Allah and through a series of events, he is imprisoned. In prison, he has an amazing experience with Jesus that totally changes his life.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So basically, you have a powerful group of people who want to bring so-called "prophecy" to life for their own agenda and ends. This doesn't prove their is a God, Devil, or an Antichrist. It just proves the patients are running the asylum.

That is, if there is any truth to this at all.
edit on 10/24/2012 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Once America is out of the picture as a world superpower, great evil will spread over the earth. The policeman of the world will not be there to try and bring some justice to and unjust world. Evil men with sinister projects and principles will thrive with no one to stop them. These will be men of hard hearts who stop at nothing to spread their venom to the mostly unprotected nations. They will have no compassion, but will rule cruelly over lesser nations including the Third World. I remember feeling how bloodthirsty and cruel their ideology was and how easily they would rule the world with terror since there was nothing to stop them. I supposed this to be a combination of many nations who do not follow the Judeo-Christian value system and do not know the God of Israel. Since they don’t believe in the God of Israel and His commandments mean absolutely nothing to them they have nothing to stop them from committing horrendous atrocities. Their value system is completely different than ours, what we esteem highly is not esteemed by them at all. The strong eagle of democracy will fall off her high perch and nothing and no one will be able to come to her aid or assist her on that very dark day. Nothing will be able to stand in the way of the evil scheme of these combined (Communist-Islamic) forces and their desire for world domination. Once this American super power is no longer there to protect the lesser nations they will be left vulnerable and susceptible to the whims of the combined anti-Christ forces.

That isn't a prophecy of what is to come. That is history that already happened. Old news is old...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I supposed this to be a combination of many nations who do not follow the Judeo-Christian value system and do not know the God of Israel. Since they don’t believe in the God of Israel and His commandments mean absolutely nothing to them they have nothing to stop them from committing horrendous atrocities.

Nothing will be able to stand in the way of the evil scheme of these combined (Communist-Islamic) forces and their desire for world domination.

Judeo-Christian value systems? Communist-Islamic forces? What?
Sounds like the same old "Jews/Christians Good, Muslims bad" tripe.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am going to go off on a rant here, but it is on topic. The first video was over the top. The music was something else.

There was one thing I wanted to add to the end of it, because of the statements it makes. Around 15 minutes or so:

Jesus says that "many will come in my name claiming that I am christ." That does not mean that they proclaim themselves as christ!!!!! Reading comprehension, learn it!!!!

It says that many will come claiming that HE the person that is speaking is christ. For the slow ones, the person that was speaking was Jesus.

They will proclaim his name. They will deceive you. There are many religions that do this I will not mention names.

*cough* Catholics *cough* Protestants *cough* Christians *cough* Mormans *cough* Sorry had to clear my throat there.

He is saying that they will deceive many. Sounds about right.

Wars and rumor of wars, nation against nation should be self explanitory.

Famine, pestilence, earthquakes,etc. Describe a point in human history when there wasnt one of these somewhere in the world.

My 2 cents.

top topics

join