It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signs???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Which would give more power to the "statement" and attention, we need nutrition and we don´t eat grass, which one has more value to us as a people.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Would be cool if someone or something interpreted our patterns of crop rows to be an attempt to communicate, and they were just trying to use the same "language".
Crazy thought, but interesting if no other technology was compatible for some reason!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yes, aliens do communicate through simple signs. They have been giving me signs for the last ten years through my paintings and my drawings - over at least 200. They do this to show people that they are here.

My latest sign painting was for a woman that drives the van at my father's nursing home. It was of a youing girl holding pickles. When I gave the woman the painting she became all teary and said she had just been talking to someone about how she could not eat store bought pickles because her Grandmother made the best home-made pickles. She loved the gift of the painting.

The latest drawing was for me. I did a drawing, which starts out as all lines, circles, dots, etc., then turns into a picture. It was a character with a helmet. On the helmet were the initials CUI. I googled CUI and found an evil alien from the Dragon Ball video game. I do not play video games, but had been worried that may be we were in a video game The aliens told me they wanted me to know they were in charge of the drawings, and we weren't in a video game.

The signs are to show people something they can understand through paintings and drawings, that aliens are real. At first the signs were scarey but they just keep on coming.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
It's more plausible to say they are the results of hoaxers and/or some type of satellite technology.. Again, why would aliens/interdimensional beings use corn fields to communicate with us our each other. Makes no sense whatsoever.

You asked "Again, why would aliens/interdimensional beings use corn fields to communicate with us our each other?". I can only surmise that they may be skeptical as to our readiness of their arrival.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Surely, with the diseases and pollution we have created on this planet, any visitors from other Galaxies wouldn't want to set foot on the bloody place.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
Surely, with the diseases and pollution we have created on this planet, any visitors from other Galaxies wouldn't want to set foot on the bloody place.

This is what i believe also , I believe there are different Species of aliens and some can stand our planet and some can't . I believe Greys wear suit's and that their suits let them communicate a sort of Electronic telepathy between suits and ships and that same suit lets them walk amongst us and protects them from our planets gases and environment without being harmed . Now i feel like other races cannot speak with us because of Grey's not letting them so they sneak down and place crop circles and other signs to try and speak with us . Makes plenty of sense other then " It's just a hoax " . They are amongst us stop Questioning it and wake the # up and pay attention to the signs.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i believe they are indeed contacting to us through crop circles, not all will agree but most are way to complicated for us to do, and if these are man made then they just dont get out much.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
what do you guys think?

I think surely.

The reason why the aliens didn't land on the black house lawn is because they communicate in signs.

They can look into the minds of individuals from afar, they look into the minds of individuals up close by looking into their eyes, and they can fly over every city of the earth and locate individuals of unique likeness,

and they see that most human communication is in the sign of red and white with the letters S-T-O-P.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join