It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help from the ‘Pisces‘ 'The12th skull'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
2400 years ago an *&*^% came to this planet and taught 12 individuals the power of the zodiac, the power of the stars and common frequencies used by humans. These 12 humans are suppose to teach one human out of each zodiac sign the power, and in some cases spells, that will one day save the earth, or stop certain events from happening.

Some time in history our name was changed from &^&%% (*&^&^ to the 12 crystal skulls why, or how, I don’t know. Six months 4days and 3 hours and 43seconds 44,45,46...we lost our 12th skull the ‘Pisces’, before she could teach the next Pisces to resume her role here on earth, and for us as a whole.

Regardless of all our abilities or how we do things, none of us could never get to the level as the Pisces would get to. I have tried and tried and failed and failed.

I would like to ask the Pisces just one question.

Can you tell me something that’s out of this world that you honestly believe is true to you, and can you tell me how you received this information.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Can you be more specific please.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Is your question to a certain Pisces or all and any pisceans?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wait.. just what abilities are us Pisces supposed to have that you can't?

You tried what... exactly?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Can you be more specific please.

Can you tell me something thats out this world,that you honestly believe in ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Is your question to a certain Pisces or all and any pisceans?

To all that are pisces.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I would like to ask the Pisces just one question.

Can you tell me something that’s out of this world that you honestly believe is true to you, and can you tell me how you received this information.

The symbol for Pisces is often two fish facing different directions.

Some days it's a battle upstream, and others an easy ride along with the flow.

To me it's an outright symbol of being bi-polar.

Ask me again tomorrow. I might have a different answer.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

This is what I’m trying to figure out. We Gemini’s can see the future, the Pisces has a frequency like no other, a divine frequency that enables them to know and understand the deepest of all that is not taught or understood.

I tried to reach the abyss that only the pisces can reach..and failed.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had a vision once, of not existing, more of an experience then a vision really..... not much vision going on when you are nothing in sea of nothing.

What bugs me still about it was, how was i experiencing it when i knew that i didn't exist in a place that didn't exist. Yet i knew i was there......

Is that what you're getting at?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I had a vision once, of not existing, more of an experience then a vision really..... not much vision going on when you are nothing in sea of nothing.

What bugs me still about it was, how was i experiencing it when i knew that i didn't exist in a place that didn't exist. Yet i knew i was there......

Is that what you're getting at?

That's perfect.
How did this happen?
How did you get to this realm?
Was it night or day?
Can you do it again?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Weird you should say a vision.i once had a vision.
I was sitting with my eyes closed(not sleeping)& arms crossed,when I opened my eyes there was what I would describe as a 32 inch LCD size window about a foot in front of me.My crossed arms were gone & from my shoulders to the screen was like poles attached to the window.All I could see in the window was like a grey sea or grey cloudless sky.I felt scared,not terrified but more like holy ####!
I then either blinked or looked away and it was gone,only lasted a few seconds.Never had it happen before or again.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Weird you should say a vision.i once had a vision.
I was sitting with my eyes closed(not sleeping)& arms crossed,when I opened my eyes there was what I would describe as a 32 inch LCD size window about a foot in front of me.My crossed arms were gone & from my shoulders to the screen was like poles attached to the window.All I could see in the window was like a grey sea or grey cloudless sky.I felt scared,not terrified but more like holy ####!
I then either blinked or looked away and it was gone,only lasted a few seconds.Never had it happen before or again.

Can you remember the month or year this happened in?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It was while i was sleeping.

Oh i'm sure i could happen again...but i didn't do it on purpose. It's weird but i kind of feel like... i slipped into it by accident for a bit.

It wasn't death... somehow i felt that... this was worse. I don't know... i still don't really understand it much. Maybe just a dream... but this one dream was unlike anything i ever experienced awake or sleeping at any other time.

And it was bad. Really bad, as in NEVER GO THERE kind of bad. I hated being there... where-ever there was.

That's all i can really understand about it.

edit: oh as in when it happend, i can't remember but i think sometime in the early 90's when i was a teenager.
I think it was at night while asleep.
edit on 24-10-2012 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Around about march or April 2011.it was early evening.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

maybe the place you saw on the screen was the place i was sucked into

Maybe.....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I would describe what I saw like a sea of nothingness.Gray,murky and nothing to I could see or recognise.It wasn't terror I felt but it was definitely scary,like something I wasn't ready for.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Just thinking you must be a year older than me going by the teenager in the early nineties thing and your username.Maybe related and will help the op on his quest.
edit on 24/10/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It was while i was sleeping.

Oh i'm sure i could happen again...but i didn't do it on purpose. It's weird but i kind of feel like... i slipped into it by accident for a bit.

It wasn't death... somehow i felt that... this was worse. I don't know... i still don't really understand it much. Maybe just a dream... but this one dream was unlike anything i ever experienced awake or sleeping at any other time.

And it was bad. Really bad, as in NEVER GO THERE kind of bad. I hated being there... where-ever there was.

That's all i can really understand about it.

edit: oh as in when it happend, i can't remember but i think sometime in the early 90's when i was a teenager.
I think it was at night while asleep.
edit on 24-10-2012 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

i slipped into it by accident for a bit.

You didn’t slip, it’s a part of you, it’s in you, and it’s your gift. It seems that a window comes without warning for some reason, a window into another realm…strange how you all do it or how it happens, its funny but its real.

If it happens again.

Rule #1 Try not to panic

Rule#2 at the same time you try not to panic, breathe slowly and don’t think, or say anything, just let it flow.

Rule#3 If it ever happens again, reach out

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe we are just seeing glimpses into our own non-existence... at certain times... maybe before we're born or after we die. Or maybe it's just our minds trying to work those ideas out. I don't know really, all i know is it felt more real then being awake. But then most of my dreams always seemed that way. This one was just particularly vivid which is ironic because it was pure.. nothing.

I think being a Pisces can generally... suck.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Around about march or April 2011.it was early evening.

Thought so, the frequency is strongest during the month of ones birthday

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join