It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shocking Remarks from Zionist Lobbyist Revealed in Exclusive Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Israel is Okay, just as US is okay. The problem is not the culture. The problem is the government, whose alledgiance are not to the poeple anymore, but to money and power.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
LMAO.

I like how everyone on ATS is in a fuss. This guys opinion means NOTHING. He doesn't speak for the Israeli' government.

However, if this was an Iranian calling "DEATH TO AMERICA. LETS ATTACK", you'd sympathize and say "Well he doesn't matter, and doesn't speak for all of Iran."

Remember, keep an open mind.. Just not so much, that your brain falls out.

'Think Tanks' are far more influential than you seem to give credit for.

Firstly, the same lobbies funding presidential candidates fund the 'think tanks'. Many influential and high up in government or ex-government work in these think tanks, from CIA to presidential advisers etc, 'think tanks' don't just give opinions for the sake of it, millions of dollars are invested so the 'experts' can devleop foreign policy.

Clawson worked for the IMF and the World Bank, he is an influential character. It is people like him who are collectively making the decisions behind closed doors, the 'elected' government is just the front, the smooth talkers who make it appear as though America is a democracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

How 'matter of factly' he talks about this is outrageous. Clearly the man is insane, how else could you disassociate yourself so well.
edit on 25-10-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I haven't been living in Canada for a while now,but i hear from my Iranian friends in there that most Canadians do not expect and support this kinds of uncivilized actions from their government ..Specially from a country that is(was) carrying a very good name in regards to international policies...I realize that Canadians much like any other nation in the world these days are the prisoners of their governments and the Zionist corporations...I lived in Canada for almost 15 years and never felt discriminated by any body,nor any of my relatives and friends...Of course there were some racist cops or employees in the Ohip office who didn't like the damn immigrants which was understandable to a certain degree,but even when Iran was in much worse shape than it is right now ,no one could have imagined an embassy closure and cutting off total diplomatic relation with Iran....I mean there should be a limit to anything even supporting a supposed ally.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Time to expose these criminals for who they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well said. It is always ignored that there are plenty of Jews both within and without Israel that are anti-Zionists. To be an anti-Zionist does not mean you are a Nazi and hate Jews. Especially since the Zionists themselves are anti-semites.

As was already pointed out in this thread, the Nazis were Zionists.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Let me help you see Israel in the light of day:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Where are all of the attack-Iran war mongers now?

It's quite odd how they all seem to disappear when threads like this arise. My conclusion is that they agree with this guy....if not wouldn't they all be here dissing him? They have no problem showing up in anti-Muslim threads in a swarm.

Not necessarily, in my opinion. See, for the pro-war on Iran guys, they have to be intellectually sound on the idea that it is Iran that fuels the fire. If they admit that Israeli (or Zionist regime) figures are openly tinkering with the idea of false flags, then it completely strips them of their moral standing.

The pro-war on Iran(ers) can't admit that trouble stems from Israel because they constantly argue how the trouble stems from Iran and Iran only.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It's a pitty that you (conveniently?) left out this part, the intelhub article was pretty straight forward what the implications would be and they were leaving it up to readers and listeners to decide. Maybe you should have done the same.

Although, on a second listen, it almost seems as if he is saying that this version of events is “implausible”, a statement with the exact opposite implication.

Clawson’s response is mumbled and we at The Intel Hub have played the recording over and over, trying to make out what exactly was said because this very small change in semantics makes a huge difference in the idea that is being put forward and the last thing that we would want to do is misrepresent someones statements.

With that being said, we are putting out the audio, leaving it up to the readers and listeners to decide what was said in this final and very important part of the interview.

link

Truth and fact stand for themselves, leaving out or adding anything is therefore not necessary.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I did not leave that out out of "convenience". I listened to the interview, did you? It's pretty clear what he says so I considered that portion of the article to be insignificant and DID link the article for EVERYONE to READ.

Also, we are not allowed to post the whole article for copyright reasons. Is it that hard to believe he would say what he said in the interview considering what he previously said in his last public appearance?

I can tell you what is a pity though, it's a pity that you focused on that part of the article but not the actual interview itself. Did you do that out of convenience?

What are your thoughts about the interview and how these lobbyists dictate domestic and foreign policy?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The labels that we give people do not matter as much as their actions. This man Clawson has plausibly summarised how Governments instigate war, and how they have done so since the time of Abraham Lincoln. He does not openly condone a false flag incident, he just hopes for one. He is a low grade sleazeball who is advocating the slaughter of innocents in a country that HATES Al Qaeda. In short, he advocates a war justified on the basis of another extremely thin excuse. Under any ethical framework, what he says is undeniably obscene because it will lead to genocide. After the MNC's who rule the world on behalf of their owners finally gain a hold on the vast gas and oil supplies in Iran, Halliburton will be sent to rebuild the Iranian cities flattened by the Allied air forces. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose... (the more that things change, the more they stay the same...)

What surprised me was the openness of the world leaders. The curtain from our zombie-like existence has been pulled away for good and we can see the reality of the Matrix. The question is: will you wake up others around you, or do we all fall in a pathetic struggle?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join