It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shocking Remarks from Zionist Lobbyist Revealed in Exclusive Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Some of you may remember Patrick Clawson and his recent remarks about false flag attacks and how they are used to justify war. It was discussed on ATS in this thread:

Israeli AIPAC Lobbyist Calls For False Flag

Here is the video of his original remarks:

Well, he is at it again with a recent interview done by radio host Bob Tuskin:

Patrick Clawson, Director of Research at Washington Institute Of Near East Policy (WINEP), was in the news last month for suggesting that a false flag attack should be used to incite a war with Iran and now, in a new exclusive interview, he candidly admits to the existence of “shadow wars” in the middle east and acknowledges the deep history of false flag attacks in western military culture.

In his most recent interview, Patrick Clawson was asked about his false flag comments by radio host Bob Tuskin.

He went on to make some very telling comments in reply to the questions.

theintelhub.com...

The interview discusses a lot of information so if you cannot watch the video I advise you read the article since it explains a lot of what was discussed. One of the things it mentions is “a lot of people are concerned that the other side striking first would be a manufactured incident and…. there is a good percentage of people who have looked at declassified government documents that show that this would be manifested through our own powers that shouldn’t be”.

He also talked about covert Mossad operations and his response was rather surprising:

“So is the United States, the United States has been involved in sabotage of the Iranian program, we have acknowledged that in the court, and that has resulted in a very complicated lawsuit.

The United States has been involved in illegal overflights of Iranian territory with the drones, the United States has been involved in recruiting Iranians who worked for the nuclear program…..so the United States has been involved in a shadow war.”

When he was asked about the Mossad agents who were arrested near the George Washington bridge just after the September 11th attacks he became nervous and deflected by mentioning the "flimsy" 911 Commission Report.

I also found this part to be rather interesting:

At the beginning of his response, heard at 6:48 in the recording, it seems as if Clawson says that it is “plausible” that the Mossad agents at the George Washington bridge were somehow in the loop with the attacks or planning another one.

The more I hear about this guy the more he appears to be a real puppet, and a dirt bag for the things that he says. These lobbyists are doing whatever they can within their power to justify war with Iran and are most likely not a direct representation of the American people (I cannot speak for all Americans as I am Canadian). These lobbyists are also very active in Canada under different names and organizations so I can certainly relate.

Here is a little bit of information about WINEP:

WINEP is a “key organization in the Israel lobby” that was founded in 1985 by leading members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) to “provide a seemingly ‘objective’ research organization to provide consistently ‘pro-Israel’ analysis and commentary,” according to Harvard professor of International Affairs Steven M. Walt.

Former AIPAC staffer MJ Rosenberg was reportedly in the room when WINEP was founded and described the organization as “an AIPAC controlled think-tank that would disseminate the AIPAC line but in a way that would disguise its connections.”

These lobbyists need to go back to whatever country they are lobbying for as they are nothing more than greedy puppets for the blood thirsty war machine who has their minds set on war after war in the Middle East and beyond.

This needs to stop.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't even...

Zionism has to got go.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I agree...

The Zionists who dicate North American foreign and domestic policy definitely need to go.

Regrettably they have dug so deep into our political system that it's almost impossible to get rid of them and the policies they have influenced via their lobbying.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I dont know what to think about Israel anymore.

Why do i feel guilty for thinking negatively of Israel, even though their policies and actions cause harm to so many others.

Do past transgressions justify Israels current actions....I dont know any more.

I have tried to be as balanced as possible in my responses in threads that pertain to Israel, but the issue is so polarized now, that i feel like i am being drawn to one side.

Who knew denying ignorance who such a tough job. I need a drink

edit on 24-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LMAO.

I like how everyone on ATS is in a fuss. This guys opinion means NOTHING. He doesn't speak for the Israeli' government.

However, if this was an Iranian calling "DEATH TO AMERICA. LETS ATTACK", you'd sympathize and say "Well he doesn't matter, and doesn't speak for all of Iran."

Remember, keep an open mind.. Just not so much, that your brain falls out.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

You raise a good point

It's always good to try and stay unbiased and view things from all perspectives but sometimes it is very difficult depending on the situation. Lately it has become even more difficult to approach the ME issue without bias due to the constant shenanigans coming out of Israel and it's lobbyists who are buried deep within North America's political system among other countries such as the UK other European counries.

I have always respected your balanced responses and I am confident that you will still remain balanced going forward...it's okay to get emotional on certain topics without being considered bias.

Cheers!

I might pick up a 6 pack on the way home as I am off in 3 minutes

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Who is the guy in the video? He doesn't represent the American people, he's doesn't represent the Israeli people, yet you want to claim he does? This nobody? The guy is a nobody.

For the record, the word Zionist, you think this word means the same thing to all people?

To the Christian, the word Zionist is a good uplifting positive word. To the Muslim, the word Zionist is an evil shameful horrible word.

Think of the word Mecca, that word to a Muslim is a good uplifting positive word is it not? That word may not be positive to all Christians.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My bet is on the Benghazi attacks
as being False Flag. Not Obama.
Israel or an American Billionaire paying
a mercenary group.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Everyone on ATS is in a fuss? How do you figure? Three people replied to thread including yourself. And no, just because there are those of us that do not support Zionism doesn't mean we hate America (and Canada) and would try to justify anyone stating "Death to America!".

Your comment about open minds is therefor ironic.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Who is the guy in the video? He doesn't represent the American people, he's doesn't represent the Israeli people, yet you want to claim he does? This nobody? The guy is a nobody.

For the record, the word Zionist, you think this word means the same thing to all people?

To the Christian, the word Zionist is a good uplifting positive word. To the Muslim, the word Zionist is an evil shameful horrible word.

Think of the word Mecca, that word to a Muslim is a good uplifting positive word is it not? That word may not be positive to all Christians.

The guy in the video is Patrick Clawson.

He does not represent the American people but the lobbies such as the ones he represents certainly influence American policy. Perhaps it was an error on my behalf for assuming that most of you would already know about the influence certain lobbies have on American policy.

You might think he is a nobody but this person and others just like him pull a lot of weight when it comes to the decision making of your elected leaders. Have you ever heard of AIPAC? If not I suggest you look them up and what their agenda is. You should be concerned about people like this man and the organizations that he and other people represent because they are a major part of the reason why billions of American tax payer dollars are sent to Israel in the form of aid while your economy is falling apart.

For the record I am not here to argue the definition of Zionism since a Zionist is a Zionist and not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. The most extreme Zionists I have met in person were die hard Christian Zionists, I went to college with one and he was a bit scary with his extreme views.

I urge you to look into the influence that these lobbies have over your country as you may be surprised about how much power they hold in your country's decision making.

Peace.

ETA:

Let's please try not to turn this into a religious debate as this is purely a political discussion.

I consider Zionism to be a political movement that hides behind Judaism to forward their agenda.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Here is another example of how powerful these foreign lobbies are, I bet you have never seen an American get so many standing ovations from congress and yet they bow down to this psycho:

The truth is out there it's just that you must seek it...

And here is Netanyahu lecturing Obama in the oval office:

If some blood thirsty moron lectured me in my house I would have thrown him out though the doors face first but Obama took it like a female dog...so who is running the United States?

You tell me

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Benny is wrong on his statement about Sumeria. Jews were a nomadic tribe they had no homeland. So yes they were foreign occupiers.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Bibi is cluster #ed on everything he says...

Senile Z-Tard he is

He openly admits how he controls the USA when he thought the camera was off:

I know you have seen this vid before Buster, I provided it for the uninformed

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Im surprised that this guy is still talking for the AIPAC.

He seems like a D-Bag that is enjoying his new found "celebrity" status , and will reveal just enough to stay into the Spotlight.

Im sure his handlers will reign him in very soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yes he does seem to be enjoying his 15 minutes of fame perhaps shame?

This loser has Karma coming at him with a twist...his handlers will not need this tool much longer.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Where are the pro-Zionists?

I figured JIDF/Megaphone would be all up in this by now.

Since I said the two words that alert them via google search they should be here any minute....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Zionist has to go indeed to let the world have a chance for real PEACE
not Netanyahu "peace"

his peace is hell

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

He should have been an artist instead of a war monger blood thirsty politician!

His stooges in the USA and Canada are doing well for him and his regime though if you consider the BILLIONS dollars they get every year.

Ben me and you are both Canadian and our Prime Minister defends Israel at all costs:

We should hang our heads in shame until we fight the corruption these lobbyists bring to our political arena that has been hijacked by foreign corporate interests that are extremists in the most extreme form.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper also have to go

would rather have Jean Chretien back
maybe Justin Trudeau will be our next PM

hope the next election will be a boxing match between Trudeau and Harper
i would pay to see that lol

btw we have elected Pauline Marois in Quebec .. we are free now
she will never listen to Harper like Charest did

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

btw we have elected Pauline Marois in Quebec .. we are free now
she will never listen to Harper like Charest did

Congratulations my friend.... I am Quebecois but live in On#hole at the moment.

I haven't spoken to my father about his opinion on this new election but it seems promising and I wish you the best of luck and hope she cleans up most of the corruption in the Quebec City and Montreal areas because that was costly to the provincial tax payers.

It's funny you mentioned Chretien, he wasn't much to look at but he never bowed down to the Zionist war machine even when it came to Iraq and Afghanistan which is probably why he got ran out of office.

Anyways, as we stand we are screwed federally due to these lobbies and their influences in Canada, they even influence our laws on hate crimes. Omar Khadr is in prison for IDK how many years yet we welcome Bush and Bibi with VIP status while George Galloway is considered a threat to national security...LOL man what is wrong with our country?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join