Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

More Shocking Remarks from Zionist Lobbyist Revealed in Exclusive Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All I can say is look up a man named John Vanunu, and a documentary that was made about him, about his kidnapping, arrest, and detainment since the 1980's. They are a SUPER POWER, maybe even larger then the U.S, and the info that was given has been hidden for decades.

I would have written a thread, but seriously I just cant deal with the derailment sometimes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think you mean Mordechai Vanunu:

He blew the whistle on the Israeli nuclear weapons program and and as you said has been held hostage ever since but he is still happy with his outcome of what he has done. He had converted religions and realized that the Zionists he used to serve were nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing hence his containment.

The lobbyists don't want you knowing about that so shhhhh

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I am fully aware that people dont want to know, that is why I didnt even write Mordechi, most people (especially here in the U.S) have NO IDEA of what is going on, and how if people understood what this place and these people are capable of, we will all be doomed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

My bad!

I did not detect your sarcasm and now that you mention it, it was kind of obvious and yes no one wants to give a # about anything, especially if it crumbles their whole world of lies upon them.

People are set for a rude awakening, I'm surprised the USS Liberty in 1967 didn't wake people up, here we are almost 50 years later and our countries are still supporting these terrorists.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If I find Bigfoot, Ill post it, If I find an Alien... Ill post it, I find out stories like this, and I tend to avoid it at all costs. The documentary alone would disappear in the constant underestimation of their capabilities.

They have no inspections, no watchdog group, and no treaty to prevent them from doing what they choose. If there was anything that I have ever written about, posted or not, this is the one that has scared me the most, and sadly those that choose to promote this, wont realize what they promoted till it was too late.

Thank you for posting what you have, I have NEVER written in a thread like this before, but it upsets me so much, when it gets derailed with name calling, it doesn't matter what or who you think they are, its what THEY HAVE that matter!!

S&F of course, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
'The only difference between a Jewish phylactery and an Islamist suicide vest is the land the West has allocated for them to respectively occupy.' -someone

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I couldn't be more disgusted with AIPAC or the Israeli lobby in general. Ever since that nation has garnered an influence over American politicians, American's have come dead last. It's no surprise to me, however, that they are becoming so "open" with their comments. They don't care to hide it anymore, because they know that only a handful of American's will even learn of this. The rest are too busy watching reality TV.

It's time to do away with all lobbyists.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The effort to bring about a worldwide Zionist order, called "Zion" (New World Order), is perhaps the most evil thing ever.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Why does America decide it has to defend Israel? Israel is more than capable of defending itself

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This really wouldn't be a problem if Americans would just stop worshiping Israel and fighting their holy wars.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

If you read up on the cause of WW11 then you will see that the Jews who died in Germany were a deliberate sacrifice to achieve a homeland. Hitler, though a madman, was just another Saddam. He was set up to fall. It was all planned my friend. It was a case of Judas - the whole Holocaust; Jew betraying Jew to achieve a homeland, a political sacrifice.

Don't you feel guilty. You did not do it. Yes, you are right, the modern Israel state has got too much lobbying influence in the U.S and Britain. I was informed that MOSSAD threatened the U.K government with terrorist acts on them if they did not give former Palestine to the Jews. The whole thing is based on terror.

I really believe that as we begin so do we end. The modern secular state of Israel was won by terror. It will be lost by terror. You bet I'm right!

I don't gloat on any of those possibilities. I love the Hebrew people, but they need to wake up to what really happened back there before the start of WW11. They have all been manipulated into this situation.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Zeev Moav published a paper in 1982 about crisis initiation
Preview is here
www.jstor.org...

An interesting sentence in his thesis is, "the status quo orientation of western strategic thought has led to a predisposition to view international crises as 'bad' and disruptive processes. The utilization of crises as a foreign policy instrument has long been perceived as taboo, despite the enormous diversity of crisis theory and research..."

Dirtbag, this lobbyist indeed, and trying to coverup his doublespeak with reverse doublespeak, he is a weasel.
edit on 25-10-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

He's not really a "nobody".

Dr. Clawson appears frequently on television and radio, and has published op-ed articles in major newspapers including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post. He has also testified before congressional committees more than twenty times and has served as an expert witness in more than thirty federal cases against Iran. Prior to joining The Washington Institute, he was a senior research professor at the National Defense University's Institute for National Strategic Studies, a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and a research scholar at the Foreign Policy Research Institute.

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

Clawson has promoted regime change in Iran in congressional testimony. In a statement delivered during a 2006 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing, Clawson argued, “So long as Iran has an Islamic Republic, it will have a nuclear weapons program, at least clandestinely. The key issue therefore is: How long will the present Iranian regime last?”[6]

www.rightweb.irc-online.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Where are all of the attack-Iran war mongers now?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Where are all of the attack-Iran war mongers now?

It's quite odd how they all seem to disappear when threads like this arise. My conclusion is that they agree with this guy....if not wouldn't they all be here dissing him? They have no problem showing up in anti-Muslim threads in a swarm.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
And people think it might change in the near future.
Here are some of Romney's foreign policy advisers and their allegiance to .......... what country is that?

Dov Zakheim - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Robert Kagan - (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Michael Chertoff – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eliot Cohen – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Eric Edelman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
John Lehman – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Evan Feigenbaum – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Aaron Friedberg – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kent Lucken – (Israeli Dual Citizen)
Kristen Silverberg – (Israeli Dual Ctizen)

The complete list below is taken from this article< br />
Cofer Black; torture architect; Blackwater; Central Intelligence Agency; Department of State Coordinator for Counter-terrorism; Total Intelligence Solutions; CIA case officer in Zambia during the Rhodesian Bush War and Somalia during the Ethiopian/Somalian conflict; CIA officer in South Africa during the conflict between South African government and “anti-apartheid militias;” CIA officer in Zaire where he helped armed “anti-communist guerrillas” in Angola; CIA Station Chief in Sudan in 1993, the same time Osama bin Laden was allegedly located there; CIA agent in Afghanistan in 1998, at the same time Osama bin Laden was allegedly there; CIA Task Force Chief in the Near East and South Asia Division; Deputy Chief of the CIA Latin America Division; Director of the Counter Terrorism Center (position held on 9/11); well-known for having withheld important information regarding the alleged 9/11 hijackers; Department of State’s Ambassador At Large;

Christopher Burnham; Bush era appointee; Deustche Bank;

Michael Chertoff; Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; legally advised in favor of torture, body scanner beneficiary; Co-author of PATRIOT ACT; Covington and Burling;Chertoff Group; Institute For Cultural Diplomacy; Latham and Watkins; active in Whitewater Investigation; Assistant Attorney General;

Eliot Cohen; Project for A New American Century; Committee For the Liberation of Iraq; Zionist; Iran war supporter; Council on Foreign Relations; Trilateral Commission; Defense Policy Board; American Enterprise Institute; Aspen Institute; Praeger Security International;

Norm Coleman; Republican-Jewish Coaltion; Freemason; Iraq war supporter; American Action Network; Israel Project; National Endowment For Democracy; Republican Main Street Project; Ripon Society;

John Danilovich; Knight of Malta; Council on Foreign Relations; Globalization and “Free Trade” promoter as member of the Initiative For Global Development; Millennium Challenge Corporation; .

Paula Dobriansky; Council on Foreign Relations; Climate Change promoter; Trilateral Commission; Institute For Cultural Diplomacy; Belfer Center For Science and International Affairs;Bipartisan Policy Center; Freedom House; Hungary’s International Center for Democratic Transitions; Australia-American Dialogue; National Endowment for Democracy; American Council of Young Political Leaders;

Eric Edelman; Iran war proponent; Iraq war proponent; Foreign Policy Initiative; Center For Strategic and Budgetary Assessments; Council on Foreign Relations; Philip Merrill Center for Strategic Studies;

Michael Hayden; Former CIA Director, Former Director of the NSA (where he oversaw domestic wiretapping), Former Director of National Intelligence, Former Commander of the Air Intelligence Agency, Proponent of the Trailblazer Project, Former Director of the Joint Command and Control Warfare Center, Torture proponent, argued against Probable Cause, Council on Foreign Relations, principal at the Chertoff Group, Board of Directors of Motorola Services,

Kerry Healey; Council on Foreign Relations, State Department’s Executive Committee of the Public-Private Partnership for Justice Reform in Afghanistan (founded by Condoleeza Rice)

Kim Holmes; Council on Foreign Relations, Vice President of Foreign and Defense Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation, Institute for International Strategic Studies.

Robert Joseph; U.S. Chief Negotiator to Libya in 2003 (regarding nuclear weapons), National Institute for Public Policy (NeoCon Think Tank), Center For Security Policy (Pro-Israel Think Tank); Rumored to have been responsible for the Iraq-WMD-Niger claims circulated by the Bush Administration.

Robert Kagan; Brookings Institution; Project For A New American Century; Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; Foreign Policy Initiative; Council on Foreign Relations; political advisor to John McCain; Serves on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board; Trilateral Commission; Committee for the Liberation of Iraq; Skull and Bones; US Committee on NATO; Henry Jackson Society;

John Lehman; member of the 9/11 Commission; Foreign Policy Research Institute; Project For A New American Century; National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States; Heritage Foundation; Center For Security Policy; Committee on the Present Danger; J.F. Lehman and Company; Hawaii Superferry; Princess Grace Foundation – USA; Ball Corporation; Partnership For A Secure America; Council on Foreign Relations; Staff member to Henry Kissinger at the National Security Agency; Securing America’s Energy Future;Straight Talk America; Paine Webber;

Walid Phares, Foundation for Defense of Democracies; European Foundation for Democracy; Trans-Atlantic Parliamentary Group on Counter Jihadi-Terrorism; Wikistrat; Department of Homeland Security;

Pierre Prosper; Arent Fox;

Mitchell Reiss; served under Brent Scowcroft at the National Security Council; Council on Foreign Relations; Ford Foundation; Director of Policy Planning at State Department, Center For Strategic & International Studies;

Daniel Senor; Carlyle Group; advisor to Ambassador Paul Bremer in Iraq; Council on Foreign Relations; Foreign Policy Initiative;

Jim Talent; Heritage Foundation; Arent Fox;

Vin Weber; Project For A New American Century; Clark & Weinstock; National Endowment For Democracy; Humphrey Institute; Institute For Law and Politics; Council on Foreign Relations; Aspen Institute; America’s Success PAC; Americans for a Republican Majority; America’s Foundation; Bilderberg Group; Citizens Against Government Waste; Empower America; American Abroad Media; Progress and Freedom Foundation; New Republican Majority Fund; The Freedom Project;

Richard Williamson; Winston & Strawn; Special Envoy to Sudan (2008-2009); International Republican Institute; Council on Foreign Relations; Committee in Support of Russian Civil Society; Committee on the Present Danger; Straight Talk America;

Dov Zakheim; Council on Foreign Relations; The Vulcans; Project For A New American Century; SPC International; International Institute For Strategic Studies; Heritage Foundation;Center For Strategic and International Studies; Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) tasked with tracking down the Pentagon’s missing 2.3 trillion dollars; Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan; Senior Vice President of Booz Allen Hamilton; CNA Corporation; Center For Strategic and International Studies; Global Panel America; Chatham House; Royal Institute of International Affairs; Royal Swedish Academy of War Sciences; American Jewish Committee; System Planning Corp.; Northrop Grumman; McDonnell Douglas; London School of Economics;

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Why do i feel guilty for thinking negatively of Israel, even though their policies and actions cause harm to so many others.

You feel that way because the name of the game is to blur the lines of distinction between Israel the state, Israel's government, Zionism, and Judaism in general.

From the outside, being a goy, there is no distinction between those things. Criticism of the Israeli government means you hate jews and openly lament for a second holocaust. Don't take my word for it, the IDF will be in here shortly tell you as such.

That said, if you disagree with Israel because they are jewish, well, you are a dick and I have no place for you in my world. but if you disagree with the actions being taken, don't feel guilty at all, you have nothing to feel guilty over other than maybe allowing your government to continue this nonsense. My government is the same, to a lesser extent as the aid from us is pennies compared to the economic and military aid the US provides to Israel.

If you want a clear example of why you feel guilty, read "The Wandering Who". It will really help clear things up for you

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well said. It is always ignored that there are plenty of Jews both within and without Israel that are anti-Zionists. To be an anti-Zionist does not mean you are a Nazi and hate Jews. Especially since the Zionists themselves are anti-semites.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Mr.CE i just wanted to thank you for your informative unbiased antiwar posts that surely has enlightened and entertained a lot of people around the world including myself,and at the same time pissed off some war mongers and fear profiters to the bone which god will love you for doing that ...The amount of time and effort you put on to research and elaborate on your posts are highly appreciated...By the way i am an Iranian who happens to be a Canadian too.. ,and no ,i could have even been a Japanese Argentinian and still support a level headed articulate individual.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Thank you for the kind words Shapur.

I am always interested in the opinion of Iranian Canadians due to the demonization of their native country, and our country's treatment of their ambassadors. Please forgive me if this is out of line but do you feel that people look at you differently due to the fact you are Iranian since they have put the anti Iran campaign in full gear? From what I can tell most Canadians are not falling for it but there are some who have been fooled by this propaganda campaign that the Canadian government has participated in. The lobbies I mentioned in this thread are very active in Canada as I have previously mentioned and in no way shape or form do my elected officials represent me and my perception of what Canadian foreign and domestic policy should be.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join