It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Human race could look like in 3012 OMG!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Click here to see the pic: www.thesun.co.uk...
EVOLUTION has changed our bodies and faces over thousands of years — and it’s still happening.

Here’s how leading anatomical experts predict our descendants will differ physically from us in 1,000 years from now.

- We’ll be TALLER at 6-7ft because of improved nutrition and medical science. Osteopath Garry Trainer, from north London, says: “The average American is about one inch taller than in 1960.”

- Our INTESTINES will get shorter so we don’t absorb as much fat and sugar — a natural way of avoiding obesity, says dentist Dr Philip Stemmer.

- If male fertility declines further, there will be SMALLER TESTICLES (tough luck, chaps).

- Our most used extremities will change dramatically. ARMS AND FINGERS get longer to reduce the need to reach too far and nerve endings in hands and fingers will increase because of the greater use of devices such as iPhones that need complex eye-hand coordination.

- We’ll have SMALLER BRAINS, maybe because so much memorising and thinking is done by our computers. “Science fiction images show humans of the future with huge brains but big brains are not necessarily the best,” says Chris Stringer, from the Natural History Museum.

- There will be LARGE EYES to compensate for smaller mouths. Cary Cooper, of Lancaster University, explains: “Communication will rely on facial expressions and eye movements.”

- Dentist Dr Stemmer also thinks there could be FEWER TEETH as softer food needs less chewing and biting. He says: “We could even get our nutrition from liquids or pills in the future, which could mean less teeth and receded jaws.”

- Expect people to have QUADRUPLE CHINS. “Our bodies were designed for eating less and using more energy than a modern lifestyle requires,” says Rajiv Grover, a consultant plastic surgeon.

We can expect other dramatic changes too.

- Everyone will have the same shape of NOSE because climate is having less influence on broad or narrow hooters thanks to air conditioning and central heating.

- Central heating and warm clothing means we’ll be LESS HAIRY but there’ll be more WRINKLES as a result of peering at our electronic devices.

We could end up with saggy turkey necks too because extra sun will cause loose skin and baggy eyelids. And there will be darker skin as people move around the planet and races mix.

Your Thoughts?
edit on 24-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Link seems broken to me.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sounds like we are evolving into grays.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Link Fixed

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So essentially we will look like the tall Greys? I think if we manage to get off this rock in the next 100 years or so space travel and human habitation of space will influence our genetic development in ways we cannot yet imagine. I hope to god we dont not degenerate into anything like the picture in the Sun. IMHO It looks like a retarded evil Monkey.
edit on 24-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Eww..That is not a very flattering look...whatsoever!
Smaller brains, balls, less teeth? Eek!
I hope we go on to look better, not worse. The way civilization is going you never know though.
You'd think natural selection would help us out a little here!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
NO way. One good reason look at plastic surgery. Now imagine advances in genetic/DNA manipulation, nanotechnology etc. It creates MANY different possibilities and many people will take different paths.

Also I don't think we have changed much AT ALL physically in the last 2 thousand years, unless I'm missing something. Technology is what will change us.
edit on 24-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I assume so, If ET Tall grays is to be true then id would make logical sense As evolution unfolds our intelligence grows maybe enabling us to visit other planets? in UFO just like whats happening to us now

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Old news, I believe.
Of course this is implying that evolution as we know it is correct and that natural selection whouldnt kill anyone off with mutations before they could reproduce. Nonetheless, it's a pretty ugly-ass thing to evolve into. [insert smiley here because I'm on my iPod and can't to it myself]

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Great point! I also feel not everyone would evolve the same because of different paths and lifestyles. I'd like to think some can go on to evolve to look better than now!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

The crap that appears in the Sun is beyond a joke.

How about with 'contamination in water causes feminization throughout the world. Now everyone, both male and female can show their boobs on Page 3 of the Sun'.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

I assume so, If ET Tall grays is to be true then id would make logical sense As evolution unfolds our intelligence grows maybe enabling us to visit other planets? in UFO just like whats happening to us now

You wont get any arguments from me on that score. That 98% of socalled "Junk DNA" has to there for something eh?
edit on 24-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey, I know that guy.... he begs for money and drinks cheap wine in front of the grocery store!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Cary L. Cooper is Distinguished Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health. He is the author/editor of over 120 books (on occupational stress, women at work and industrial and organizational psychology)

Source

Given this is from The Sun, and Cooper's writings have names like 'well being in the work place', and humans have been relatively consistent for the last 2000 years, I'm going to put this in the pile next to my Harry Potter books.
(It's the pile of stuff I mostly put in the bin)

The Sun never ceases to amaze me with their awesomeness on slow news days. I'm surprised they even bothered calling real people before just making stuff up.

Amusing tho!

Originally posted by Bluesma
Hey, I know that guy.... he begs for money and drinks cheap wine in front of the grocery store!

Ask the person out for me?! Omg so dreamy!
edit on 24-10-2012 by Pinke because: So dreamy

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This ugly piece of propaganda is NOT TRUE. Evolution of the human race has not even occurred in 1000 years minus height with calcium. OH , and IQ raised 10 points every decade in the last century, by IMPROVED LIVING CONDITIONS FOR THE MAJORITY.

The human brain isn't shrinking either. And computers aren't the cause of this BS. They enhance many people's intellect. Brute slave labor is not progression.

This is a piece of ugly propaganda, and lies. The only change in human DNA that could be happening in a bad way has to do with: HAARP, RADIATION, ie Fukushima, Depleted Uranium weapons and the nano dust we're all breathing in, and their GMO and nano technology. In ohter words, it would be them , turning on and off the DNA sequences.

Because evolution doesnt even happen like that.

Now, looking at that picture, maybe you see their plan with all their poisons.

We really need to not elect any of them, and then do massive citizens arrests if anyone takes office and throw them behind bars.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

hah! i was just kidding about that, BUT! anything is possible who knows!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Actually i would add, weaker limbs - due to us not using our legs anymore.

weaker lungs - same reason as above.

high resistance to toxicity... planet should be covered by that now.

probably larger bodies.. due to high food intake... or in fact, bigger digestive tract or high secretion of enzymes.

possibly an extra eye lid to withstand 24 hr lights.

*of course assuming all these mutation would pass on to procreate, while "normal" dies off*

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Well according to Thesun news YOU will look like that guy!!! SURPRISE!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The kind of people that read The Sun will probably end up looking like that.

I hate that paper, they seem to think they have a license to print whatever they like, whether it be true or not (and in most cases, not).

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
The kind of people that read The Sun will probably end up looking like that.

I hate that paper, they seem to think they have a license to print whatever they like, whether it be true or not (and in most cases, not).

LOL THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

www.thesun.co.uk...enis.html

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join