It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Human race could look like in 3012 OMG!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Ha! I rest my case!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry but my BS meter just went off.

1000 years is only 50 generations. 50 generations is a very short time frame for genetic traits like these to become dominant.

I think that there will be some small changes but this is ridiculous!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Good God! There weren't be any humans, because nobody will want to reproduce with that!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Its living fact that women have been getting more beautiful and men have remembered the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am sorry, but, BULL.

a species fights towards survival & progression depending on the variables of it's ever-changing environment. I just don't see this as an educated theory/article.

Then again, get enough people to believe that we will end up this way, & it may very well happen.

*this is an opinionated post by EvanJP, reader discretion is advised, bashing me, is not.*

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The link only shows the Male
I would like to see women from the future and it will hep me decide to purchase or not, a ticket for the time machine (whenever it works) to go back to the Future or back to the Past

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whats wrong with everyone!! Id LOVE to look like this!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So basically, our evolution will revolve around sustaining our need to be lazy and stupid?

Holy crap. I never realized how ugly our future was. This puts it all into perspective...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Evolution can be predicted in the short term from a knowledge of selection and inheritance. However, in the long term evolution is unpredictable. Besides that, humans have looked pretty much the same for the last 200,000 years.. Another 1000 years is not going to change anything...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting.

But I have to be honest, in that upon reading the title on the page which headlined: "Smaller brains, more wrinkles, fewer teeth", I couldnt help but think that the article was going to state that in 3012 there would be a massive change to Conservative folks becoming the majority of the population. Judging by that title of course, I couldnt help but to arrive to such an assumption.

WHEW! I was hoping that society wasnt going to go backwards in the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If humans haven't changed all that much in the last couple of thousand years I can't see fast forwarding to that Geek in the next ten centuries all that believable.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This really SUCKS....

I was totally hoping we would have bigger balls...j/k

It looks like we will evolve into Tall Greys but we can't predict what will happen with technology of the future so what we are seeing is basically a guess of what we would look like if things stayed as they are today and the path we are on today.

At the rate we are going in my opinion is we will look far more "Mutant" due to the amount of radiation that is being spread around the planet and if we continue to use nuclear energy it is only a matter of time before something NASTY happens.
edit on 24-10-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Evolving into "Greys" requires a certain degree of enlightenment that these projected models clearly don't exhibit.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Total tripe, there is no way we are going to change that much in 1000 years. Not even 10 thousand years. I doubt we are much different in appearance today to our ancestors of 1 thousand years ago, what this article is describing is like a totaly new and seperate species.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Total bunk. The only thing that may change is height. Humans won't look much different in 1000 years, just like we don't look a whole lot different then even Egyptians.

And none of this is uniform, as diet, medicine, etc. is not uniform. And the races are not uniform.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would say the way things are going we will be more like cyborgs, we will evolve to accommodate nano technologies that create perfect humans that are invincible.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am not buying this because I have seen humanoid timetravelers from the future and they look nothing like this, only a few points were correct such as the height. The article sites humans that are what we now see as inbreds, in which case they will look a heck of alot better than they do now and perhaps even more graceful, mentally well and more benign.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

To me smaller brains don't make any sense, if the brain is to get smaller, we would intern be dumber, therefor not able to 'create' the computer technology that was supposed to inhabit our everyday lives. Intelligence is a necessity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Could you describe how those time travellers looked then?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It seems to me like some of the usual Sun propaganda "to the proletariat" nonsense to me. iPhone, PC and other technologies will have changed, our diet will have to change due to the number of people on the planet, climate and genetic manipulation aren't even mentioned. But that doesn't surprise me from that particular echelon of press.

Ties in nicely with the new nutrition labeling about to happen in Britain though! Just a thought of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join