It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Warning: 5th November 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Remember remember the 5th of November its bonfire night.
In the USA? Operation jubilee is happening here in the UK on the 5th. So I guess the USA is going to have their Bonfire night celebrations.
I`d suspect the Cia or other home grown terrorist group. Maybe al quada in Syria are supplying them?
edit on 23-10-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Remember remember the 5th of November its bonfire night.
In the USA? Operation jubilee is happening here in the UK on the 5th. So I guess the USA is going to have their Bonfire night celebrations.
I`d suspect the Cia or other home grown terrorist group. Maybe al quada in Syria are supplying them?
edit on 23-10-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

Al Queda in SYria supplying them Bomb ? You seriously think they have the ability to sneak Bomb inside US territory , i doubt that .

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Sissel

I don't have to prove #.

It's just some idiot punks or some govt. goon trying to cause problems.

The quality of the video is poor, the idiot in the costume is well just an idiot in a costume.

Anon does not commit violent acts. That is all the proof you need pal.

Ya, really? Do you have any experience with these idiots? I do. I did political balloting in Phoenix, AZ for several months this year, in Arizona, right in front of the Cesar Chavez plaza where the Occupy movement were entrenched (about 5 of them...LOL)

I stood there for months......they were so bored. that any protest to pop up. they would put on the Anon maskes and join in.

My theory, the whole shebang, the Anon movement, and Anonymous are all a bunch of rag tag, semi terrorists who could care less what sort of chaos they make, because they are all nuts.

I believe, with what I witnessed, this might be the real thing....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

THIS VIDEO IS NOT FROM ANON!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

THIS VIDEO IS NOT FROM ANON!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it!

Because it is completely out of character for them.
As far as I can tell, they have never made this kind of threat before, so again, I call BS

You know what their alleged threat was last Nov 5th? To bring down facebook. You dont just go from Ddos threat to a terrorist threat within a years time.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is not the only November 5 threat from anonymous.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have to call BS on this one

Anyone can put on Guy Faulkes mask and pretend to be a "member". But perhaps that is the whole idea. That way they can claim or deny anything done under that "banner".

I agree though with what others have said. To threaten is a crime and a form of terrorism in itself. I'd guess that whoever "uploaded" the video to youtube caqn be expecting a visit from the black GMC Suburbans.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Something stinks about this whole thing.

Why would Anonymous make themselves targets before they have even done something? (I know they do this with internet attacks but not for ones outside the virtual realm) This sounds like either an impostor group trying to incriminate Anonymous or a plant from FBI/Other investigating agencies to try and legitimize an investigation and cessation of the group.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
I have to call BS on this one

Anyone can put on Guy Faulkes mask and pretend to be a "member". But perhaps that is the whole idea. That way they can claim or deny anything done under that "banner".

I agree though with what others have said. To threaten is a crime and a form of terrorism in itself. I'd guess that whoever "uploaded" the video to youtube caqn be expecting a visit from the black GMC Suburbans.

I bet no one will arrest that person

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

You know what I'm not going to use the "T" word but I've read some of your other posts and all you ever do is argue and attempt to make other members angry.

There is a big difference between arguing and debating a topic.

So what you met 4 or 5 punks with masks? So this is how you believe all members of anon behave?

Somebody could log on to ATS read a few of your comments and assume all ATS members are ignorant morons.

Is that a fair assessment of ATS?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I was going to say the exact same thing about them but decided it wasnt worth an argument.

You know what I'm not going to use the "T" word but I've read some of your other posts and all you ever do is argue and attempt to make other members angry.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Someone handed me a flier on saturdays protest. The person had an anon mask, but i didn't think much of it at the time. (I was at a protest, there was more than 1 person in a V mask) I just stuffed it in my pocket along with all the other leaflets I'd been handed. When I got to look at them, I notice one for the 5th of November from Anon. Just a small picture of a man with an anarchist flag and the words "need we say more?" On the back it's telling you to google #Operation Vendetta and gives a quick run down on why the protest will happen. And that it'll be 6pm at Trafalgar Square.

I'll be watching with interest, from home. If the plan to citizens arrest police officers who act unlawfully go ahead, then it could make for an interesting night. Nothing about a bomb, that's just BS missinformation.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I like how they spell out tcp as "transmission control protocol" like its some magic method of sending packets.

Of course its fake. Probably put out by the FBI.

The false flags are getting old these days. I would prefer some new tricks, but people are still falling for it, so I guess I cant blame them for taking the easy route.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
U.S. elections are a day after the supposed attack. There will be millions of citizens voting in government buildings or will they stay away out of fear no matter what happens on Nov. 5th? Who would benefit if voters stayed home?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caltrops

Dear citizens of the world,
We are anonymous. As of today 200 kilograms of composite Nitroglycerin and commercial explosives have effectively been concealed in a government building, situated in the united states of America. on the 5th of November 2012 the device will detonate remotely via the transmission control protocol, leaving behind severe consiquences. We would like to advise that the contraption is built inside a tamper proof apparatus sensitive to physical intrusions or attempted disarmament, thus resulting in the desired effect, if the military grade device is found before the 5th of November. there is no intention, risks or circumstances what so ever to cause harm to innocent people, but we can not, say the same for the people who are the real terrorists, oppressors and war creators.
we are anonymous
we are legion
we do not forget
we do not forgive
on the 5th of November, you will expect us.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

ok was the above cut and paste from an external source? they need spellchecker perhaps.
f.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lets not forget the idea where the guy fawkes mask came from, V for Vendetta and in the movie they blow up parliament with explosives. "Remember, remember the 5th of November." It also just happens to be election day in America.

Suffice to say, besides the anonymous threat, there will also be a bunch of crazies in the streets and outside the elections with Guy Fawks masks on.

Yes Im talking about some of you..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like they've got a new little set of speakers to dance to. "expect these on the 5th"

And because we're doing anon stuff, i found this and thought it was far too funny not to post. (Anon, please, stick to taking down the goverments
) Introducing...Anonymous, the theme tune.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It would be pointless to do a false flag with Anonymous.... first of all it's not an organization per say. It's individuals without connections that share ideals. So you can't really blame anyone.

Second of all, if they do really mean this and a bomb will go off, AND if only bad guys go off in the blast, then they will be heroes... not terrorists.

Honestly, I think it's a piss poor joke this one. Someone is bored and wanted some fun... creating fear apparently is not limited to governments and lettered agencies.
edit on 23/10/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

Why, because I use logic? Because I don't jump right in and stroke a person who comes up with a conspiracy I am argumentative? Please.....I guess I am ATS's other half, being a skeptic.

There is a big difference between arguing and debating a topic.

So, what's your point? How are you debating on this one? This post by you is an attack. No debating about it.

So what you met 4 or 5 punks with masks? So this is how you believe all members of anon behave?

Yes, I do.

Somebody could log on to ATS read a few of your comments and assume all ATS members are ignorant morons.

Is that a fair assessment of ATS?

I don't know Do you run the site?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

But about last year's Facebook thing, they said that it wasn't them. They would never hack Facebook because it would be stupid. Social media is essential in spreading their ideas. So, this is total disinfo pure and simple. They said they would never use physical violence to reach their goals. That's got to be the CIA or FBI. Or I guess they hire kids to do it instead but this is too hardcore. It creates more division and make people believe Anonymous are terrorists. It's not even a hoax. It's got a political goal. It's an action that creates a reaction in the public and helps the powers that be to control more easily. Well, you all know that anyways.
edit on 23-10-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join