It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Warning: 5th November 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

My thoughts as well.

I guess that is the main thing that got my attention is just how amateurish it appears and that it says they are going to blow up some building. Not really their mo.

The second one in the posts where they call 4 attacking websites and peaceful marches sounds more like anon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caltrops
Bit the problem is , if we post such video in youtube , we get arrested but they don't .I wonder why police cannot arrest Anonymous when they make such Threats openly

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

In my opinion, that should give us all a big clue.

We know for a fact that if I, Mr Wendal, posted a video claiming that I will be blowing up a Government building my home would be raided rather quickly by the FBI, DHS, and Local Law Enforcement quicker than I can say, "I was kidding".

Yet no one has been arrested, charged, questioned regarding this video? Save me the nonsense about using proxy servers and covering tracks. The chances of that are rather small in my opinion. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

This to me reeks of black ops (for lack of a better term). Want someone arrested for this video? I would start by looking inside DHS or the FBI.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Ya, really? Do you have any experience with these idiots? I do. I did political balloting in Phoenix, AZ for several months this year, in Arizona, right in front of the Cesar Chavez plaza where the Occupy movement were entrenched (about 5 of them...LOL)

I stood there for months......they were so bored. that any protest to pop up. they would put on the Anon maskes and join in.

My theory, the whole shebang, the Anon movement, and Anonymous are all a bunch of rag tag, semi terrorists who could care less what sort of chaos they make, because they are all nuts.

I believe, with what I witnessed, this might be the real thing....

So your judging Anon based on what you witnessed from 5 people at an Occupy protest?

Gee that makes perfect sense

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

I refuse to believe that "Anonymous" can't be traced by government intelligence sources, therefore I must conclude that all this "Anonymous" business IS the government.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

So your judging Anon based on what you witnessed from 5 people at an Occupy protest?

The funny thing about it is that anyone can buy a Guy Fawks mask. It makes more of an impression for people to think that your a part of a "famous" group than it does if they were to wear black ski masks, which may cause retaliation from the police.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If its true than anonymous needs to change the name to terrorists.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is time to set the record straight since a lot of you are speculating and don't seem to know what you're talking about.
Anonymous is leaderless
Anonymous is a real group run by a small collective but open to all who's ambition is for peace
Anonymous does not believe in or condone violence of any kind for any reason
Anonymous has an official RSS
Anonymous has many sects

Videos posted by the actual official Anons appear first on their RSS then youtube. That way you can verify when something like this is BS. Anonymous is set up the way it is so anyone can lend their voice or time. However it also invites morons to be morons and hide behind a collective that is open to all. Anyone who spreads a message like this obviously knows nothing about Anon, because if they did they would know this is the last thing they would ever support
edit on 23-10-2012 by johnnyl22 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is so far out of character for Anonymous that it's blatantly obvious it's a hoax under their name. Anonymous does not condone violence, people. This is either a complete idiot looking to rile people up, a twisted, sick domestic terrorist, or a government op. Any one of the three is far more likely than Anonymous violating their own non-violence principle.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

See, that video to me seems more in the style of Anonymous than the video about the bomb threat.

Has Anonymous ever scheduled two or more ops for the same day from separate sects? The ones in the past seem to be usually unified under that one group who is carrying them out.

I was also thinking about the timing of this video not in relation to the American elections but to the current battles taking place to do with internet laws and freedoms. Maybe this is an attempt to "prove" that more regulation on the internet is needed.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What's with that background music and hoax videos from youtube? Heard that same music and saw the same style of amateur video creation that had nothing to do with anon but dealt with conspiracy theories. Though they did mention that "we are legion", trying to sound like anon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hey guys
no intention to be a jerk here
just thought i would remind you all that this IS anonymous
no point in arguing or even discussing that point;
by its very definition, "anonymous" includes every single one of us at some point or another
the people who propogated the idea originally were pretty clear on that....
there is no member list, no joining fee, no rules or guidelines or character behavious protocols
anybody can do anything ever and attribute it to anonymous and guess what? they are!
provided they don't give a name, of course.

it seems supremely unlikely that anyone involved in any of the higher profile anonymous events is involved in this
but how can you possibly know?
that is the true beauty of the anonymous phenom
under this one guise, acts across the entire spectrum of human ability can and will be performed
from great heroism to the lowest terror
from intricately wrought master plans to..... threats about bombs with a week's warning and no conditions for disarming [tamper proof, nice!]
do you not agree that this is a beautiful thing? we cannot judge them based on creed nor character nor past behaviour
only the deed is left
and the next time 'anon' makes a claim it is a totally fresh slate.

i hope next time there is less thoughtless violence and more working for a better world
though perhaps for that i needs must don a mask myself.

regardless, look out for each other on the 5th over there, won't you? we're all in this together.
edit on 23-10-2012 by decepticonLaura because: slashes

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There's quite a bit regarding Anon activity on the 5th of November floating about on the web (it IS gay Fawkes night, after all).

I found this little article:

On November 5th 2012 we the people will march on Washington DC peacefully and unarmed to arrest all members of congress, the president, and all supreme court justices where they will be held without bond until a full independent investigation and trial have been completed. We must re-elect our government within 90 days in order to stave of unrest. The rEVOLution to Restore the Republic of the United States First of all please know that this is not a Protest!!!! This is a Citizen Action.

SOURCE

Regarding any perceived violence (from the above source):

Q: Is this a violent event? Arresting people sounds like violence. A: No, this is a peaceful action for the people of the United States of America to regain control of their government, arrest and investigate any & all wrong doing, and to bring the guilty to justice. While arresting is a form of assault in this case its justified due to the nature of the crimes.

The only arrests I can foresee will be of the protesters trying to take down the President 0_o.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im still waiting on their alien disclosure.

I call bs on this one also.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Detonation by transmission control protocol? lol TCP/IP? that's so stupid it's funny.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Aren't they all hoaxes?

I mean you form an organization which allows anyone to claim association with you so 99% of all messages are fake. Even the CIA could do a message and actually carry out an attack and claim it was from Anonymous. Its just a horrible idea.
Good point.

It could be Obama himself that made the message. Not saying he did, just that it could be anyone!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
oh noes some kiddie with a YT account.

MUST BE TRUE!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well... we can draw a couple conclusions from this:

Someone is most likely inside of a dark cell being tortured for information, because the people who created this have been caught.

It's a hoax and someone is in a dark cell being tortured for information.

It's not a hoax and someone is in a dark cell...

It's a hoax and someone is paranoid to death right now...

It's not a hoax and it's a messed up situation....

3/4 win - win

I can't claim to be all that knowledgeable when it comes to Anon, but I would seriously doubt this is the new direction that they are taking lol. Not to laugh, but I mean... cmon.

1. The government knows who many of them are... possibly even have been infiltrated. It's not like they haven't caught any of them before and held lengthy investigations.

2. Anon, for the best of my knowledge kept everything as coordinated attacks via online against various institutions around the world and have never pulled off of the information highway as a means.

3. The video is crap... Anon wouldn't produce this, call it a gut feeling.

I can't wait to see if Anon responds to this video and next thing we know the individuals information who did this is blasted everywhere online. I'm expecting a response...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hoax but you have to give it to them you gotta be brave or really stupid to make a video like that.
Enjoy your stay at Guantanamo annon

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I miss the $cientology protests...at least they had purpose.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That video is not ANON!

Anonymous are the people and the people are Anonymous.
United As One. Divided By Zero.
#OpNov5 #OpIndect #OpTrapwire

No mention of bombs on a real anon page either? Nov 5 is operation trapwire and is about anti surveilance.
Anonymous
edit on 23-10-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join