It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Warning: 5th November 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I can put on a mask today.

I can use software to give me a cool robotic voice.

I can then lay it over a video and say anything I want.

I can slap "Anonymous" on it and there will always be a group who eats it up and assumes I am some member of this group.

Yet... I'm not.

I call BS on this and it would be the dumbest thing Anonymous could ever do. It serves no purpose and the ramifications would justify a complete crack down domestically as well as on the internet, all in the name of finding these mysterious "terrorist".

Bit the problem is , if we post such video in youtube , we get arrested but they don't .I wonder why police cannot arrest Anonymous when they make such Threats openly

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

Since when did the Muslim Brotherhood start working as Anonymous....

Des

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Since when did the Muslim Brotherhood start working as Anonymous....

Des

HAHAH Muslim Brotherhood ?. That was nice Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is deeply concerning. If the event does happen, it would throw the elections into peril. A terrorist organization that would make such an effort would be extremely shortsighted and oblivious to the real world implications. I hope this is a threat made in jest, for the outcome of such an event could rock the world to its core, and only the innocents will be harmed. In such a time that faith in government has become so greatly deteriorated, the outcome would be inevitable and a new world order would be established. Let us all hope that this is just a joke in poor taste.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

the video should be reported to the FBI and then once they find out who made it,
those persons should be prosecuted to the fullest exent of the law! Idiots!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anon = The Greater Intelligence Community

The function is to one day monitor all us "Thought Criminals" by continually hacking anything and everything to push bills like SOPA...

Now they are pushing bombings...

If anyone once held Anon as legit, this should prove otherwise. It does not get more false-flaggy than Anon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

WE ARE NOW murderers?

Not sure what to make of this. At times I've supported Anon, but if this is true I have a hard time supporting a group that murders innocent people... Maybe this is a false flag to pass some sort of internet law to target groups like Anon???

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

WE ARE NOW murderers?

Not sure what to make of this. At times I've supported Anon, but if this is true I have a hard time supporting a group that murders innocent people... Maybe this is a false flag to pass some sort of internet law to target groups like Anon???

Yeah , may be false flag . I don't think they can plant a bomb . They are good at computers but not at street .

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

THIS VIDEO IS NOT FROM ANON!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
CIA... Mossad... BOTH probably figured out that they can use Anon as a patsy, so they made a fake video pretending to be them so when the false flag goes down they can blame Anon. I have always thought Anon was just a bunch of virgin basement dwellers who are somewhat good at DoS attacks on websites, but so is any ten year old with a "DoS for Dummies" book.

link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

the video should be reported to the FBI and then once they find out who made it,

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   

yeah , i support your view

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And I will not forget anonymous if this goes down!

Why isn't this removed from You tube......seriously?

These nut jobs need to be stopped!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

THIS VIDEO IS NOT FROM ANON!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Probably becasue they are hackers....
And for the record they have arrested quite a few of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They are going to blow up a government owned outhouse in a roadside park in November?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The real problem with anonymous is that they can be anybody. We pretend that they are a well organized group, but all of their propoganda is aimed at attributing the acts of the anonymous few as a group effort for the many. In a way, it has the quality of collecting all of the radicals into one powerful group. I believe that Anonymous will probably take responsibilty for any act carried out near the given time frame, why wouldn't they- it begats the anarchy they so obviously pursue. My own interpretation of anonymous is derived from their symbolic message- 'We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.' Anonymous is part of the collective that fights against the greater good. Any association with such a group should be considered a threat against the greater good, even if it is via good intentions.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Looking at all of the other similar videos in the channel posted over the months, I'm sure he is already being watched quite closely now.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Probably becasue they are hackers....
And for the record they have arrested quite a few of them.

I doubt Anonymous Identity , I think they are linked to government agencies

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I don't have to prove #.

It's just some idiot punks or some govt. goon trying to cause problems.

The quality of the video is poor, the idiot in the costume is well just an idiot in a costume.

Anon does not commit violent acts. That is all the proof you need pal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join