It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI creating terrorism plots to thwart, instilling fear in Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Terrorism is the partisan issue, Bush Jr. made sure of that.

Most of the LEO that are family and friends of mine are pretty conservative. It's surprising, considering most police departments around here are that big bad word, "unionized"

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

There is, as mentioned, absolutely and 100% nothing partisan about Police Departments and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies being out of control. What part of Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas did you miss as the nation watched one burn and the bodies carried from the other? Yeah...Baby Bush made all that happen. Sure thing.

This push to polarize every single issue in the nation to Right/left whether it FITS or NOT makes me sick. Frankly, it's tearing the nation apart while the PROBLEMS themselves just go right on as usually.... Republican President or Democrat..and I'll bet they even stop and laugh at us occasionally for how we fight over ideas while REALITIES are killing people and ruining lives for crimes never actually committed.

By the way... If cops generally being conservative means ALL Law Enforcement problems are Republican (How the hell do people make that leap?!) then the fact the vast majority of those working the Social Services sector of Government being liberal minded must make every problem from those agencies 100% Democrat in ownership, without regard to who is elected or what policies change every 4 years?

C'mon..... The right/left fight is what the politicians consider their amusement. Let's stop giving them a show, eh?

edit on 23-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You raise good points, and honestly I'm kind of busy otherwise I'd steer this reply more to the actual focus of the thread and drop the partisan bit.

I'm glad that both sides can agree on *something* ... Law enforcement is out of hand in some areas of the country.

I wonder if better screening, training and directives from above might make things better? I can certainly understand the method of creating a problem to justify their job. People did it all the time when I worked in the construction industry. They called it, "milking the great golden cow".

I suppose it is that kind of mentality from both political spectrums. Securing pork is a great way to create jobs, and hard to argue against.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Here is a photo of our patsy.

Something is not right here. Could this/he be a faked/photoshop creation?

Close-up.

I have never seen such angular irises on anyone ever in reality.

Why do it for real when you can fake it and achieve the same results, eh?

The U.S. is pencilled in for destruction from within, imo. Is this another concocted story
designed to further infuriate the populice, thus facilitating the demise?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Actually its probably meant to make the other bad guys second guess an attack or make them too paranoid to attempt it.
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. NOT.

Why do you have a problem with arresting people who have intentions of mass murdering people with bombs?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

lol... Nicely played for the reply and I'm glad you didn't take what I said personally. I tried to choose my words to make it a reply without it being a personal/combative one. I'm getting downright hard nosed about the jump to "See what Republicans do" as much as I'm starting to call out my own side for substituting that for 'Democrats'.

Taking that totally out of things... Yup, we couldn;t agree more on law enforcement being out of control.

If anyone cares, I blame 2 things most directly for this outside agencies like the FBI itself...and yeah, even there to some degree. They reflect the make-up of all the smaller agencies more and more these days.

#1. We've gone from a general policy of trying to recruit cops from vets and others who have been around the block a time or two with little left to prove to the world or anyone else, to requiring 2-4 years college as the MOST important and non-negotiable point. That has left us with a never ending crop of clean cut college kids who have EVERYTHING to prove to the world and can't wait to crack a skull or two to do it.

#2. Like everything else on Society, everything...and that's EVERYTHING..to do with Policing or Enforcement at the FBI level runs on stats and numbers. Like never before, almost ALL decisions above the level of about Sargent for police and ALL of the FBI are defined by stats and budgets. It was a much better world to have cops in when judgement was used and stats were just something checked for progress once or twice a year, not several times a month or even DAILY with large departments.

^^^.. Stats lead to this fabrication of big flashy cases more than any other single factor, IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately that is one of the main ways law enforcement does things now, whether 3 letter alpha, or copas on the beat, hell one way they catch p2p file sharers, is the companies pays a 3rd party to put tracking on files then watch where it goes and then contact ISP to be their bullies.
Same thing happens on the beat, vive seen cops put a bum out in the open , no chains on it and wait for kids to steal it. I watched for 4 hours from my friends deck, they got 3 people, 2 kids and the last maybe 18ish looking. After I had a couple in my though , haha I ruined all the fun by screaming down, don't touch my bike to any kids looking at it, most kept walking ha.

if someones going to steal something fine so be it, but when you put out a brand spankin new bike , no chains, in a not so good neighborhood where they know kids dont have $$ , THATS BS. my friend also told me hes seen them leave a pocket book/ladies bag out in the open and grab anyone who walk away with, wth is that, how do they know they wont bring it to police station for lost and found, so much for innocent until PROVEN guilty.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think I preferred the FBI much better when the "Gmen" were for the enforcement of "Gcrimes" and other agencies more properly dedicated to the tasks handled things for the spy vs. spy game crap and all the rest. The FBI is just no damned good at it.

They are college educated, academic smart guys (Which they most definitely are in that respect..a good thing in the right context). They are being sent out to find fundamentalist, religious terrorists. The two mindsets can never meet in even a way close enough to UNDERSTAND each other, as numnerous BAD ending encounters have shown across the past. So it's no wonder to me that they would find blow hard bozos to fund and supply with toys and call terrorists.

They have to justify their very high, very sexy 'anything ya need' type counter-terrorism and national security budgets somehow and the pressure is mounting like never before by the public. Find some terrorists or explain the money. Well.... It looks like they got that message pretty clear and the money part is, as usual, what is protected at whatever effort that requires. :

You know what though? I'll just bet.....if we look really really hard... we can find something ELSE for very educated, college graduates to do with a badge and near God like authority, it would seem. Hmmm.. yes... We don't have to look far...

Whats that? We're getting slapped silly with real crime by REAL criminals and the vast majority get away with it? Hmmm... It might be hard to believe....if it weren't published by The FBI National Crime Clearance Table Data

I'd even say that they ought to have some shame and explaining to do for the billions after 10's of billions they spend...to nab some broke down immigrant they had to supply with everything but the idea itself in most cases.......while Rome figuratively burns and the treasure is stolen right out the side gate as it goes up.

Mr. Wrabbit,

I just have to state here that you are definitely a valued contributor to the boards. Insight, quality posts/threads and well researched/informative and thought provoking input is very much appreciated by myself and many others.

Peace

edit on 23-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Interesting compliment, considering you both have near matching forum join-dates, post counts, etc. You're both Israeli sock puppets, and no normal person would have such an insane amount of posts in such a short amount of time.

Dis-info at its most obvious. Wrabbit's posts in particular follow the same long drawn-out pattern every time, and are usually fluff filler posts with little relevent information. I wonder what algorythm is being used to generate his posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Well since you are an expert in "sock puppets", I would like to chime in with my two cents worth.

Your post added nothing of value to this conversation, as a matter of fact you could claim it as to be"derailing".

I personally do not know if beezer is Israeli or not but I can say that I enjoy reading his input on any sort of topic.

I also can tell you thar beezer spends a lot of time here and is vocal on some topics.
Post count really does not mean crap if this is your hobby.

As for the op

I forgot what the topic was about because you successfully redirected my train of thought. How is that for an agenda?

Oh yeah, the FBI and CIA are to big for their own pants. The problem is that they run the show and they seem to be keeping it entertaining.

edit on 24-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Here is another one for you, a case that shocked Danish Muslim community :

CAIRO – Revelations that a Danish Muslim convert was in reality an undercover agent posing as extremist in an attempt to trap young Muslims are sending shockwaves across the sizable minority in Denmark.
www.onislam.net...

Same method. This guy encouraged young Danish Muslims to kill cartoonist Kurt Westergaard,
edit on 24-10-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So... going off the OP. Let me just make this very clear.....

If I were to offer up a 12 year old girl,tied and bound, to a group of men, and tell em they can rape her for free....
The guy who rapes her is a victem?

SERIOUSLY?

You mean the government is involved in fooling the people willing to cause harm to us, and you're pissed they are fooling them? are you that insain?

Seriously?

Lets figure out how this program got started! watch!

"Hey bob.. we got a problem"
"what's that fred?"
"we have people who want to come to this country and f s up, what do we do so they can't kill lots of people?
"well fred, can we close the boarders?"
"no, that's political and wierd... they will get in"
"well fred, can we arrest and/or shoot the ones who want to do it?"
"no.. they havent' accually done anything... so... no crime"
"well fred, can we stop them just before?"
"most yes, but... we might miss some"
"oh... well fred, what if we monitor all things sold in bulk that can harm many people, and in the mean time, to catch the individual nuts, we'll set up a program to make it easier for them"
"but won't that catch up people who were not serious?"
"well no fred, you see.. we'll let them go so far as to push the button.. proving they are a phyco jacka** murdering POS that should be exploded with a grenade in their rectum... and it was a good thing we provided the outlet for them"
"why's that?"
"because this sick less than human did it. They pushed the button. this wasn't a game or a wish or a fake they did it.... they wanted to kill. And if we didn't trick them that we had what they wanted.. if we were not out there, seeing who would buy, you know what would happen?"
"they would of bought it from a real supplier and the bomb would of killed tons of people?"
"EXACTLY WHY the OP is a moron"

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefbipeeper.

If I were to offer up a 12 year old girl,tied and bound, to a group of men, and tell em they can rape her for free....
The guy who rapes her is a victem?

That is the direction law enforcement is going. Thought crimes - where a fantasy or desire that would otherwise never be acted upon or sought out, is suddenly made available. Essentially writing a new script or branch in a program in the life of one who would otherwise not have committed such a crime in their lifetime.

Considering that 12 year old females are bought and sold in much of the world for prostitution, I predict you'd probably need to build new prisons to house them all.

How about falsely telling fathers their 12 year old was raped and they were willing to kill the guy for a fee, or better yet - sell him the address of the perp so he could kill them? Then prosecute him for a murder conspiracy?

How about an armored car with cops in it swing a door open and letting a bag fall out in front of your car to see what you will do? Where does it end? We already have more people incarcerated than any other nation on the earth.

edit on 10/24/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Actually its probably meant to make the other bad guys second guess an attack or make them too paranoid to attempt it.

Oh I'm quite certain the majority of the bad guys are within the US government. It should be blatantly obvious to any real terrorist that all they have to do is sit back and let the US government blow up its own country in order to justify more screwed up "liberation" fronts in countries that don't want the US to intervene.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Where does it end? We already have more people incarcerated than any other nation on the earth.

edit on 10/24/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

Absolutely true, one out of every one hundred US citizen has been locked up by the US government. I think the US government is the one that should be locked up for crimes against humanity. This nation was founded on bloodshed and theft and it has never left that realm. If the US is locked away safely on North America far away from enemy combatants why do we feel the need to leave the safety of our home just to kill people?

Middle Eastern terrorists hate the US government. They hate how the US government is destroying the planet and interfering with their free will to exist undisturbed in the lands their fathers occupied for thousands of years.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Dystopiaphiliac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I for one am glad that you started this thread. This is the kind of activity that goes to the heart of many problems. The facts in this case, as they relate to the relationships between the agencies and suspect, are becoming the norm. The plan seems to be: find an individual with an inclination, nurture that seed, facilitate a plan that is a co-creation of the individual and the agency, finally arrest the individual and proclaim what a great job we've done. Now this might be excused as a necessary operating procedure if it weren't for the fact, that this is almost exclusively the only type of arrests made.

This type of what can best be described as self serving behavior, raises so many questions. Is this a localized event used by the agency to justify their existence? Is this an overarching plan of the combined security apparatus to maintain an oppressive vigilance? Corporate influence selling war? Or a masterminded plan to enslave a frighted population?

I for one am becoming weary of hate and fear as a way of life. I become more than weary if I'm being played for profit.

The American people need to get focused on what the important issues are. Jobs are great, Social equality is great. Comforts and perks of an enlightened, advanced civilization are great. We should have all of these, but they will not be forthcoming until individuals free themselves from the unwarranted influences of those we have been told are our superiors.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thefbipeeper

I think you misunderstand.

These would be 'terrorists' would probably NEVER have started any sort of terror cell on their own, because they lack resources and planning.

The only reason they would have been successfull is because they had a major player helping them. In this case the FBI.

That's the problem. The FBI isn't actually catching 'terrorists'. They are catching surfs that are too dumb to do 'terrorism' on their own.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think that other article you posted makes sense.Why would the FBI be setting up these patsy's unless they are doing it so The Fed can claim to be a "target of terrorists." which given the current climate of the country right now they could also throw in several more bills for our own "protection."

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Give me the time and resources and i could have the majority of people in the same situation as this patsy.
WAKE UP PEOPLE have you ever heard of jim jones???

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thefbipeeper

First of all you have very sick thoughts.
Second How many crimes did you commit in your thought rundown?
It is not the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

When thoughts are cultivated into intentions by means of outside influences then we have two different subjects.

THERE WILL NEVER E A SHORTAGE OF PATSIES!!!
edit on 24-10-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join