It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First UFO sighting, more mind-blowing than expected

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Your sighting sounds exactly like the one I wish would've been my first. Remember to keep your eyes open and the night sky might reveal something you would never expect to see.
As the title of this thread is "first sighting" I'd like to share mine. I've not dared to speak to any of my friends about it but to this day it still bothers me.
My first sighting happened 1 year and 11 months ago. I was sitting on my balcony smoking a cigarette and watching the night sky in hopes of catching satellites or shooting stars. I remember closing my eyes for a split second as I was finishing the cigarette. Next thing I remember is the craft. It flew directly over my apartment building very close to the roof. There was absolutely no sound whatsoever. I couldn't make out it's shape because the speed it was moving was astonishing. The craft had a very dim red light that caught my eye as it flew over the building. I nearly fell off of the balcony as I tried to get a better look at the craft but it was gone. I saw my neighbor leaning similarly looking at the sky. For a moment we looked at each other before I simply walked inside and covered myself in a blanket. Before that moment I only toyed with the idea of extra-terrestrial life but I never for a moment thought that they actually visited earth. I've never felt such an emotion then on that night. Fear mixed with curiosity but the fear overcame. I didn't sleep a wink that night.
This may not seem like much of a sighting since I didn't catch the shape of the craft but it left a permanent impression on me.
To those who me might find this interesting this happened in Finland about 20 kilometers from a big city and 12 from a Finnish airforce base. I am however quite convinced that neither Finland or any other nation on this planet has such crafts in their Airforce.

Also this being my first post I'd like to say that I am sorry for "hijacking" this thread with this seemingly off topic post if it is seen as such.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Timmerman421

Great description.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you'd like to read more of the research that I've done on the cases happening quite regularly in the Central Balkans area, drop me a u2u and I'll link you.

S&F

Cheers.

p.s. Oh, and I believe what you saw was real and by the way of describing it does ring a bell.

p.s.p.s. use some time to look up sightings in the sonora desert area.
edit on 27-10-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join