Originally posted by Aircooled
reply to post by intrptr
Lol. yes you got me, but at the time, I was in "stop the panic from Contrail" mode. I hope you understand? At the time I was afraid of this Contrail moron setting off suicides with his rant of 2 fuel pools exploding.
Now that the hoax is over, nobody is demanding to know what the fire was really about? It sure wasn't a cigarette fire, Hell I'm still not even sure that alledged picture is of the area is where they say? It got swept under the rug with the hoax.
FUK-U-SHIMA: Catastrophic Developments in Japan - Trout Log Radioactivity Level Now Over 100 Times Government Limit; Nuclear Reactors Not Repaired at All; With One More Major Quake Japan Will Cease to Exist, Taking Half of the Planet Along With it! SOURCE
• Being born in Fukushima Prefecture I took on a mission to create a physical record of the worst man made nuclear accident in history… Using a cameraless process, I want to capture the current state of Japan directly, by exposing photo-sensitive material to traces of radiation emitted from contaminated particles.
• I’m afraid Japan will follow in the footsteps of ancient civilizations that vanished like the Egyptians, Mayans and Mesopotamians that came before us.
• The tsunami and earthquake well they’re just the earth shivering. The problem is the disaster that man has made.
• There are so many possibilities of a tsunami and earthquake happening again. The damaged reactors haven’t been repaired yet… they haven’t been repaired at all.
• The resulting destruction will take half the planet along with it. …With one more earthquake or tsunami Japan will cease to exist. SOURCE