It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show. Nope...Baseball!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It hurts even more when you can't get an important NFL game because of these fair weather pansies. Let them smack a ball around in Jan. and see what type of athletes these guys are.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We've been seeing each other a lot on the boards, and so far we've had some pretty awesome discussions! Needless to say, I couldn't agree with you more!

My wife works midnights on weekends, so we always DVR the shows and watch them on Monday. Last night she got canceled for the first four hours of her shift, meaning we could actually watch the shows live! That's something that hasn't happened since probably March! So we were pretty bummed about the game being on. At least we still had The Walking Dead to fall back on.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I won't mind one bit once the World Series starts! Go Tigers!
edit on 10/22/2012 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
reply to post by jude11

We've been seeing each other a lot on the boards, and so far we've had some pretty awesome discussions! Needless to say, I couldn't agree with you more!

My wife works midnights on weekends, so we always DVR the shows and watch them on Monday. Last night she got canceled for the first four hours of her shift, meaning we could actually watch the shows live! That's something that hasn't happened since probably March! So we were pretty bummed about the game being on. At least we still had The Walking Dead to fall back on.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I won't mind one bit once the World Series starts! Go Tigers!
edit on 10/22/2012 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

I work 12-14 hrs/day 6 days per week. The only day off I have off is Monday.

So...Sunday night when I close shop at 8pm, I grab a bottle of JD and my wife and I fire up the Korean BBQ to eat and watch these shows that I have downloaded during the day.

Yesterday that didn't happen.

I know it might be silly to most but I don't ask much more than those few hours alone with my wife, a few laughs ( I have to pause and explain quite a bit...She's Korean) and a few drinks together.

I get more enjoyment watching her suddenly understanding Homer and Peter than the show itself sometimes...

I know...no big thing. But, she was also disappointed and that made me rant all the more.

Peace

new topics

<< 1   >>

join