It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk

The upheavals of the early 21st century have changed our world. Now, in the aftermath of failed wars and economic disasters, pressure for a social alternative can only grow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10/21/12 by soulshn because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Interesting read from The Guardian. Who would have thought, five years ago, that such a headline would appear in the mainstream media?

The times they are a changin'

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Quite the opinion piece right there. It's an extract from his book published by the guardian.

The author uses a lot of meaningless buzz words and outright false assumptions in his conclusions, pushing the agenda of his personal worldview. So tired of this stuff. No actual reporting of facts, just more spin.

Here is a working link

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You know, in hindsight...maybe we shouldn't be surprised? Damned if I can find it now and with how much was on the net and isn't the next time a person goes to find it, I'm not surprised. I'll bet some here remember it too though...

Who else recalls Mexican President Vicinte Fox saying in an interview before the mini-crash came in in 2007 here, that in a matter of years the U.S. population would be BEGGING for the new unified currency then being floated with the name "Amero". I didn't just read that, I caught it on a blip going through a truck stop back then and heard him say it too.

Now if destruction of the currency to force the integration into a new one was the idea clear back then, I have to wonder...

IS the New World Order planning really being defeated or IS THIS the plan and intentionally obscure because NWO isn't a subtle term with neutral meaning anymore? It could be the circumstances we see as our saving grace are precisely what was on the plan for the stage right about now....figuring that's what the public would respond to best at this point.

I can't bring myself to underestimate them. They didn't get to running things at the top of the top by being short sighted idiots......but we, as a whole, sure have been in recent years. I think we can all agree for that in general terms of the public together.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nice to see this in the mainstream. More of this stuff and I may be checking them out again in a few years.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong but I think the NWO is just a faction of the Masons/ Illuminati that share the same lust of power and money , for many generations. A lot of these peoples kids are that grow up in these families have been more less indoctrinated from birth with these ideas , much like the religion dogma . all one has to look at bush cr and bush jr . I think many are silent in fear of retaliation and being wiped off the face of the planet. I am sure many in these groups just want it to fall like everyone else . Masons / Illuminati for the most part are not bad people I think however there are many factions in the groups with their own interests and agendas

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Very uplifting to see such a headline in the MSM, almost made my day! S & F
edit on 21-10-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

www.guardian.co.uk

The upheavals of the early 21st century have changed our world. Now, in the aftermath of failed wars and economic disasters, pressure for a social alternative can only grow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10/21/12 by soulshn because: fixed link

oh I hope that UK Kingdom does not think that itself is the alternative !!!

edit on 22-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

the NWO is not ending, it is just beginning, all these new laws being passed having countries aligned closer and closer, the UN getting more and more power and having a say in other countries affairs.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin.
edit on Oct 22nd 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The author using many words which has no meaning.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The Guardian is one of the few, if not the only MSM outlets in the UK that is willing to oppose the controllers and report some actual truth to the people.

I didn't read the whole piece but I've read a few Syria articles that expose the truth, my hat goes off to them because they face a lot of pressure to conform to what their masters tell them to do.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join