It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Found Evidence of Lost Civilization on Saint Helena?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I genuinely believe that i have found what seems to be Evidence of a lost civilization on the Island of Saint Helena. I also happen to believe that this is also the location of a meteor impact that can clearly be seen along with a trail of debris all leading to an interesting location in regard to Gold.
My evidence of a lost civilization is this
Saint Helena Lost Civilization

No its not just my eyes.
It gets more interesting in regard to the USB symbol and neptunes trident?
The USB Symbol?

But this image here is the main discovery in relation to evidence of lost civilization.
Also notice the USB Symbol on the forehead.

Thats not all, Look at the image which i believe to be part of a meteor strike that may have ruined the area many years ago and following the images leads in an interesting direction which leads to a country rich in Gold.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Nice find, i love this stuff, Its great to imagien if you really did find a new civilization or just so happen to find a rock that looks like a face just like a potato chip i found 1 day in my bags of chips that looked like Jesus

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
so is there a USB port?
I wonder what devices they used back then

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Hopefully ATS members will find out wether i have or not. And if it is then i really need to speak about the rest of what i have found out.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting thought....

I think that the last image is an artifact; a very cool one, but an artifact of nature. It's so close to the shore that the constant wave action would, I think, erase anything carved over the course of a 100 years or so.

As to the USB symbol, that is play on the light and the angle. I copied your coordinates into Google Earth and set the angle to approximated 45 and looked at the symbol:

I traced the line in Yellow via Gimp and as you can see the lines are not continuous and there are other lines that make up part of the complex.

A for effort though!

Everything depends on perspective and context.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

So how do you explain the alien features of the other picture?

edit on 26-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

How is this different from this thread?

Saint Helena redux

top topics

join