It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who owns and operates the Ohio voting machines?? Tagg Romney, of course!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Read all about it at the links below.

Through a series of shell companies, the ol' Romney family just so happened to decide that it's a good time to get into the electronic voting machine business for the first time ever. And not the manufacturers of these voting machines...we're talking about Hart Intercivic...the company that owns and operates them on election day.

I'm sure it's all just a complete coincidence. No conflict of interest there at all.

www.politicolnews.com...
www.clevelandleader.com...
www.politicolnews.com...
edit on 20-10-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ah, it's Bush, Jr. The sequel.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Yep. Hey...cheat all the way through primaries..why stop now?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
With Pennsylvania, Florida and Nevada early polling he can carry the electoral votes without Ohio.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was getting a little worried, but all is good now.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am giving this thread a bump.

It is a shame that others have not seen this yet. It is also a shame that our elections are such a sham that these machines are still used today.

It is no secret that Ohio is considered a "battleground State" for this election. Anyone want to guess how Ohio votes?

Voting Machines.

Anyone remember the last time Ohio decided an election? It was 2004. The Bush/Kerry election and fraud was suspected due to these voting machines as well as during the recount which was paid for by the Green Party and the Libertarian Party... not by the Democratic Party or by Kerry who still had 15 million in the "war chest" after the election.

So did fraud occur? I would say yes... especially when one considers that 2 people were indicted and convicted. Jacqueline Maiden, the elections' coordinator who was the board's third-highest ranking employee and ballot manager Kathleen Dreamer , were convicted of a felony count of negligent misconduct of an elections employee. They were both sentenced to ...ready for it? 18 months in Prison. That's it. 18 Months for rigging an election that had huge ramifications for the whole Country.

Those who do not learn from History are doomed to repeat it.

The stakes are high, and we KNOW for a fact that votes are easily manipulated using electronic voting machines. Yet they are still in use.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Through a series of shell companies, the ol' Romney family just so happened to decide that it's a good time to get into the electronic voting machine business for the first time ever. And not the manufacturers of these voting machines...we're talking about Hart Intercivic...the company that owns and operates them on election day.

I'm sure it's all just a complete coincidence. No conflict of interest there at all.

www.politicolnews.com...
www.politicolnews.com...

I guess they loaded the wrong program before the election?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Can we officially end this stupid conspiracy theory now?

Or will it be brought up again in 4 years?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by milominderbinder

www.politicolnews.com...
www.politicolnews.com...

I guess they loaded the wrong program before the election?

Who knows? I know the DOJ had already began investigating Tagg prior to the election. Maybe if it hadn't been leaked there would have been problems? Maybe ol' Tagg just hired some incompetent programmers? Maybe it's just an "honest investment"??

I find the latter hard to believe with the crooks that run our government...but you never know.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How did that work out for him?

Nice try

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

That is very suspicious S&F... at least it didn't do him any good. He's left to strap the dog to the roof and head on home.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Anonymous, Karl Rove and 2012 Election Fix?

An amazing article about more Republican fingerprints.

Apparently in Ohio in 2004 at 11:14 pm, the vote counting went to servers in Tennessee. Online once again in Ohio, Bush beat Kerry. This year the vote counting went down at 11:13 pm, with the vote counting intended to go out of state again. This time, Anonymous claims they thwarted this attempt, and Obama won Ohio.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's entirely possible that some people within the GOP didn't want to win and are hoping that the country falls apart under the watch of the Democrats.

This video made me laugh:

top topics

join