It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia: Act Of War?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

And who have they overtly attacked in the last 50 years? Except Iraq and who knows who started that. Covert stuff? Hell everyone does that. Some are just overt. Re: America.

The Uss Samuel B Roberts,a bunch of students who are not politicians,nor US serviceman, their support of Hamas,and Hezzbollah that have rained down rockets on those "evil zionists" heads for over 20 years,

That Drone, and those rockets came from somewhere, and then we have the last decade of war in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Iran right there in the thick of it.

And Iranian troops in Syria for near a year now I would say that was pretty overt and all have been acts of war.

Of course that is just my opinion others will vary.
edit on 20-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The Director of the Arabian Canal analyst Jamal Khashjqa through their account site communication “Twitter” border guards Saudi frustrate Iranian sabotage against the kingdom involving Saudi nationals and that the process of Iran, which frustrated the praise of God Coast Guard serious and unprecedented and will have repercussions.

Twitter Border guards............

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by RizeorDie

Useless?

Why?
Because it exposes the over the top denial and almost superhuman contortionist maneuvering that some members go through in a horribly obvious and often poorly executed attempt to persuade the ignorant that Iran is as white as the driven snow?

Keep the change

Iran is just as bad as anyone else, and its as good as anyone else

The only reason people side with Iran on this whole issue is only due to the fact that Iran is one of the last countries which openly stands in the face of zionism and western aggression.

In other words the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

and this people who side with Iran know exactly, or at least they think they know the truth about the elitist plans for a new world order, they know about the banks and wars and sanction, they know about the hypocrisy and lies being taught to the masses, they know about the propaganda, they believe 9/11 was an inside job and they know JFK was assassinated by the zionists, and so they are tired of this and where ever they look its the same thing, but then they see Iran, standing in the face of all this and fighting back with what they have, and that for them is HOPE.

now if you have a problem with that then thats your trip, you can waste your time chasing them around trying to tell them Iran is bad, Iran is evil, Iran is a dictatorship, blah blah blah, cry cry cry, moan moan moan... but at the end of the day they have no where else to go, and this whole world has no where to go, we're all going in the same direction. In other words you can be supporting Iran and i'm supporting Israel yet we're still walking on the same road going to the same place. So really, it doesnt matter which side your on, it makes no difference

enjoy your trip

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

well they havent confirmed if they are from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, waiting for confirmation

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The only reason people side with Iran on this whole issue is only due to the fact that Iran is one of the last countries which openly stands in the face of zionism and western aggression.

So people love Iran because they and their supporters think the Jewish people do not have any right to have their own country?

And the topic is about Iranian aggression same old tune different day different thread.

Evil west
Evil Israel

Just ignore what Iran does.

Rather a twisted sense of morality there.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

1. Iran caught red handed supplying weapons to taliban
Taliban arms supplier

2. 2 Iranian revolutionary guards caught in Kenya. How many more were there and for what actually?
Two-Iranians-elite-Revolutionary-Guard-unit-arrested-Kenya-plotting-attack-U-S--Israeli-British-targets.

3. Hizbollah caught with explosive parts cache in Thailand. Others fled to Malaysia and Indonesia, SE Asia.
Hisbollah with explosives cache in South East Asia

4. Iranian general admits to iranian pilgrims...ooops, he meant troops in Syria.

5. I can go on and on on your so called ' Iran has no conflict with any state'. And now, 14 revolutionary iranian guards found in Saudi Arabia.

Just what the hell is going on with the insane persian apostate infidel leader? I am sure his minions are not worldwide there to share cookie recipes.
edit on 20-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

They asked to be brought to Syria, and ended up in Saudi Arabia?

Those funny Revolutionary Guards.

edit on 20-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

So people love Iran because they and their supporters think the Jewish people do not have any right to have their own country?

And the topic is about Iranian aggression same old tune different day different thread.

Evil west
Evil Israel

Just ignore what Iran does.

Rather a twisted sense of morality there.

Sure the jews deserve a home

but not at the expense of others

I cant come over to your family's house, kick them out and put another homeless family there just because you have a big house, or just because my forefathers owned the house 300 years ago.

If I wanted to move in with you i will ask for permission first, and if I get a yes i will respect your rules and your space and I would expect the same thing back. and we can live happy in that house, maybe we may disagree at one point because someone is drinking the other persons milk, but we have a way to work things out in the house.

and that is exactly how the jews lived in palestine in pre-1900 arabia, they co existed with the muslims and christians and at that time they were just known as Arabs; nobody called them jews, they were considering Arab palestanians just like everyone else, until the zionists showed up after 1918...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

They asked to brought to Syria, and ended up in Saudi Arabia?

where did you read that?

it says Kuwait, not Syria

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They asked to brought to Syria, and ended up in Saudi Arabia?

Believe that Saudi sits on the middle east largest known oil reserve's if Iran is going to go one with its "empire" sooner or later they will pull a Saddam.

Give the relations with the Us, but also given the newer ties with China the Iranian "advance guard" could have been testing the waters so to speak.

Recipe for disaster this news.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Want to try again?

The Jews have lived in that area for thousands of years who the hell is anyone to tell them to leave?

Not me, and not any American considering the reasoning why we all exist today.

People can act like a hypocrite all they want, and they can peddle "do as I say not as I do" til the Mahi comes.

Fact is the issue is between Israel and Palestine everyone else,including Iran needs to shut the hell up about it.

But, people are free to act like the neocons they are tho.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

1. Iran caught red handed supplying weapons to taliban
Taliban arms supplier

2. 2 Iranian revolutionary guards caught in Kenya. How many more were there actually?
Two-Iranians-elite-Revolutionary-Guard-unit-arrested-Kenya-plotting-attack-U-S--Israeli-British-targets.

3. Hizbollah caught with explosive parts cache in Thailand. Others fled to Malaysia and Indonesia, SE Asia.
Hisbollah with arms cache in South East Asia

4. Iranian general admits to iranian pilgrims...ooops, he meant troops in Syria.

5. I can go on and on on your so called ' Iran has no conflict with any state'. And now, 14 revolutionary iranian guards found in Saudi Arabia.

Just what the hell is going on with the insane persian apostate infidel leader? I am sure his minions are not worldwide there to share cookie recipes.
edit on 20-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

you are quoting ABCnews, thedailymail and the telegraph and we know who pays them

so much for a Sunnite muslim you are, when the Americans are bombing your brothers in Afghanistan to death, you point at Iran and say 'why is Iran not doing anything?'

but if Iran is supporting the taliban you swing the other way and say look, 'Iran is arming terrorists'

shame on you

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Want to try again?

The Jews have lived in that area for thousands of years who the hell is anyone to tell them to leave?

Not me, and not any American considering the reasoning why we all exist today.

People can act like a hypocrite all they want, and they can peddle "do as I say not as I do" til the Mahi comes.

Fact is the issue is between Israel and Palestine everyone else,including Iran needs to shut the hell up about it.

But, people are free to act like the neocons they are tho.

what are you talking about?

not all the israelites in Israel lived in palestine all their lives, many of them emigrated there, most of them are from europe.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Useless?

Why?
Because it exposes the over the top denial and almost superhuman contortionist maneuvering that some members go through in a horribly obvious and often poorly executed attempt to persuade the ignorant that Iran is as white as the driven snow?

Keep the change

No one said that Iran was white. The MSM would like you to think the exact opposite. And it's swallowed en masse by some. They aren't white. They aren't the monsters that the MSM would have you believe either. Do they provide weapons to Syria? Probably. Are they the only ones that have done that? No. Didn't the US supply the Mujahedin in the 80's? The precursor of the Taliban that they are fighting now? If we are going to look at international matters, let's keep one standard.

That'll be change I'll keep.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is what I am talking about:

And this:

But then agian what the hell does Israel have to do with Iran Revolutionary Guard being captured in Saudi Arabia ?

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
1. Israel needs to do everything and anything to get US support on their little entourage against Iran.

2. As long as the US refuses to lend them their support, Israel wont be able to do anything. They cant even abide by those hatred words they've been barking the last few years.

3. Since Iran shows no interest of being the first to attack and it has been fun to cancel all Israel has tried, Israel is left alone (with their barking) and Bibi is left eating his hat in anger.

4. Saudi Arabia is an US asset. Attacking Israel would look too obvious.

5. If Saudi Arabia is attacked, the US will be forced to defend it.

Now do the math.

So if it walks like an Iranian, talks like an Iranian, spies like an Iranian, dances, potty's, sings like an Iranian. . . it's Israel?

Have you never heard? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.......except for when it's not.

If everyone who was sick was diagnosed and treated based off of just what the symptoms looked like instead of actually getting more tests and evidence then there would be a lot of misdiagnosed patients out there.

Things aren't always what they seem.

link   

Originally posted by intrepid
No one said that Iran was white. The MSM would like you to think the exact opposite. And it's swallowed en masse by some. They aren't white. They aren't the monsters that the MSM would have you believe either. Do they provide weapons to Syria? Probably. Are they the only ones that have done that? No. Didn't the US supply the Mujahedin in the 80's? The precursor of the Taliban that they are fighting now? If we are going to look at international matters, let's keep one standard.

That'll be change I'll keep.

Keep one standard, or YOUR personal standard, of blaming the free west for EVERY misery in our world???

If we are to look at international matters unrelated to events of today, why not we go back to the 7th century on who was supplying who, who was killing who, and heck! lets go all the way back to adam and eve, shall we?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

where did you read that?

From the title of the Thread, silly.

They are Everywhere !!!

Really, who the hell knows what is happening. I believe those "Twitter" Border Guards know though.............

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes this has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia and Iran, but I would like to discuss this further on another topic with you

this map is from 830 around bc, right?

read this, specificly the pre-roman era, (destruction of the kingdom):

en.wikipedia.org...

of course you can say that they got kicked out so they have the right to go back to the land and kick others out, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Being the chosen people of God they should no better, no?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

where did you read that?

From the title of the Thread, silly.

They are Everywhere !!!

Really, who the hell knows what is happening. I believe those "Twitter" Border Guards know though.............

okay... moving along ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join