It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia: Act Of War?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by intrepid

I do not think that much happens in Iran without orders from above.

Spurious logic in today's world. Most of the 911 terrorists were Saudi's. Does that mean they were working on the orders of Riyadh?

I wouldn't rule it out, Saudi had a lot to gain by waking the American beast. Saudi were not exactly friendly with Saddam or the other areas of the ME that the US and NATO have been aggresive with since. In fact I'd say it would be highly likely that some form of Saudi help was given.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I agree with MICHAEL1982I,
Revolutionary Guards were sent into Syria by the Iranian govt. I believe this was sanctioned.
The original (Saudi) source mentioned that the force was also working with agents inside SA...and that they were armed and had communications equipment.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There is a very unstable situation and serious chance of war, Iranians will be fools not to keep infiltrating a potentially hostile state which is an ally of potential enemy, with heavy military presence of above-mentioned potential enemy.
Not to mention that even simply destabilizing Saudi Arabia will create huge impact in the region.
As for risks - Saudi Arabia and Iran were not best of friends prior to it,to say the least. Nobody will declare war on Iran over this, so worsening an already bad relations is not really enough to stop anyone ,especially state that feels it is about to be attacked and that is an underdog.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This actually makes sense. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are stoking up the Arab Spring far more than Mossad, MI5 or CIA. I am not saying that the others are not in Syria - but it is Qatar and Saudi Arabia who are driving the revolutions. The countries are on their doorstep and so they have most to gain/lose in any revolution.

I would expect Iran to also send small groups of saboteurs to Qatar as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Perhaps they were caught going in to set up reconnaissance for this:

Iran threatens attacks on U.S. bases in event of war

TEHRAN, Iran — A senior commander in Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard warned that Iran will target U.S. bases in the region in the event of war with Israel, raising the prospect of a broader conflict that would force other countries to get involved, Iranian state television reported Sunday.

articles.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
C'mon, ATS, you guys can't be that blind.

Just look at the date, what month it is, what that 'supreme' persian apostate infidel had been talking all along about, his conjob upon naive Shia muslims, and the history of 1979's failed attempt by his predecessor on the siege of Mecca.

1. It's the holy month of pilgrimage for muslims around the world.

2. That same apostate had been talking about the mythical 'Mahdi's' return to lend credence to his scam to the Shias.

3. In 1979, Khomeni did the same thing, used some idiot as a Mahdi, paid him through the rich funds of the Iranaian treasury, to lay seige upon Mecca during the pilgrimage, no better time to fool ALL muslims of different sects whom the prophet Muhammad had prophecied would come, and to be MISUSED by Khomeni to rule our world.

He failed. Allah's choice is NEVER the determination of mere man, more so evil beasts. He then distracted blame and idealogy by laying it upon mythical agencies by USA, Israel and the free West for the siege in the holy city.

4. Now, after haraunging his flock in Qom, Iran that the mythical 'Mahdi' has returned, when NO mortal would know, which he had committed outright heresay, those guards are but advanced units to plant the 'Mahdi' of his diabolical choice in Mecca, to stir the more radical elements of both Shias and Sunnis, to accept the imposter whom will be only his puppet, as ahmed was.

May the Saudi Arabia authorities be aware that the 14 captured may NOT be the only iranian units there. Special units move in packages so as not to compromised all if detected. 14 persian revolutionary guards alone is not enough to secure and create chaos to the pilgrimage lines and the holy city.

It needs at least a minimum of 100 troops there, excluding traitors and radicals, based upon standard operating procedures. May the Saudi Authorities be alert, and the innocent pilgrims be aware of the dangers and deceptions by the persian apostate.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hmmm...November 20, 1979. Siege of Mecca. Interesting theory.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
C'mon, ATS, you guys can't be that blind.

Just look at the date, what month it is, what that 'supreme' persian apostate infidel had been talking all along about, his conjob upon naive Shia muslims, and the history of 1979's failed attempt by his predecessor on the siege of Mecca.

1. It's the holy month of pilgrimage for muslims around the world.

2. That same apostate had been talking about the mythical 'Mahdi's' return to lend credence to his scam to the Shias.

3. In 1979, Khomeni did the same thing, used some idiot as a Mahdi, paid him through the rich funds of the Iranaian treasury, to lay seige upon Mecca during the pilgrimage, no better time to fool ALL muslims of different sects whom the prophet Muhammad had prophecied would come, and to be MISUSED by Khomeni to rule our world.

He failed. Allah's choice is NEVER the determination of mere man, more so evil beasts. He then distracted blame and idealogy by laying it upon mythical agencies by USA, Israel and the free West for the siege in the holy city.

4. Now, after haraunging his flock in Qom, Iran that the mythical 'Mahdi' has returned, when NO mortal would know, which he had committed outright heresay, those guards are but advanced units to plant the 'Mahdi' of his diabolical choice in Mecca, to stir the more radical elements of both Shias and Sunnis, to accept the imposter whom will be only his puppet, as ahmed was.

May the Saudi Arabia authorities be aware that the 14 captured may NOT be the only iranian units there. Special units move in packages so as not to compromised all if detected. 14 persian revolutionary guards alone is not enough to secure and create chaos to the pilgrimage lines and the holy city.

It needs at least a minimum of 100 troops there, excluding traitors and radicals, based upon standard operating procedures. May the Saudi Authorities be alert, and the innocent pilgrims be aware of the dangers and deceptions by the persian apostate.

you are a follower of Abu Bakr yes?

If I am correct then this explains your anger towards Iran and the Shi'ites.

The Iranians dislike Abu Bakr and his followers and refer to them as 'Bakri', I use the term Sunnites.

Anyway I prefer Iran to destroy the Saudi Scum that is pro zionist and supports the killing of other innocent people in Syria.

When was the last time the Saudis raised voice for Gaza?

The Saudi oil is only feeding the zionist war machine into killing more innocent people through out the world never mind Islamic countries.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wonders where's all the "Iran hasn't so much as farted wrong in like a Million Billion years!" crowd?

Must not be their shift time in that part of the world or have to get clearance from their superiors

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Wonders where's all the "Iran hasn't so much as farted wrong in like a Million Billion years!" crowd?

And who have they overtly attacked in the last 50 years? Except Iraq and who knows who started that. Covert stuff? Hell everyone does that. Some are just overt. Re: America.

Must not be their shift time in that part of the world or have to get clearance from their superiors

I need no permission from anyone to post and my "shift" is "always".

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

They're union so they get time and a half working for the Obama campaign.

I'm scabbing to fill in.

*ahem*

It's a zionist plot. Israel planned it. They're actually mossad agents.
blahblahblah.

(Can I go home now?)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Covert stuff? Hell everyone does that.

Exactly and many absolutely refuse to acknowledge even that fact.

I need no permission from anyone to post and my "shift" is "always".

Do you guys get dental?
Our plan sucks

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

Stick the facts, do NOT attempt to distract.

This is ATS, not a persian site to disseminate the persian apostate's propaganda.

link   

maybe they're just tired of you repeating the same thing about Iran in every thread that now they just know better not to waste their time.

I take it you have already got the green light from your superior to blab useless comment like the one above?

will you walk backwards if I pay you?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The fact is that SA actually now has in custody 15 Iranian Revolutionary Guards, along with their craft, weapons, communications equipment and any intel materials in their possession.
Interrogations must certainly be under way.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Useless?

Why?
Because it exposes the over the top denial and almost superhuman contortionist maneuvering that some members go through in a horribly obvious and often poorly executed attempt to persuade the ignorant that Iran is as white as the driven snow?

Keep the change

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Stick the facts, do NOT attempt to distract.

This is ATS, not a persian site to disseminate the persian apostate's propaganda.

Lol funny you demand someone to stick to the facts yet just a couple of posts ago you were blabbing about the; as you called it 'mythical mahdi' (has nothing to do with this topic), '1979 grand mosque seizure' (has nothing to do with Iran), 'and something about the saudis being victim to a joint attack by Iran, USA, and Israel' (enemies yet in your fantasy they are friends working to destroy Saudi Arabia, the forerunner of Israel and zionism in the Middle East.

So tell me, are you a muslim sunnite? I have a lot of questions for you regarding the Sunni Shia issue, from Mohammed to the Ummayed and Ottomans, I'd like to calculate the sunnite aggression which gave Islam the notorious term 'spread by the sword'.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
1. Israel needs to do everything and anything to get US support on their little entourage against Iran.

2. As long as the US refuses to lend them their support, Israel wont be able to do anything. They cant even abide by those hatred words they've been barking the last few years.

3. Since Iran shows no interest of being the first to attack and it has been fun to cancel all Israel has tried, Israel is left alone (with their barking) and Bibi is left eating his hat in anger.

4. Saudi Arabia is an US asset. Attacking Israel would look too obvious.

5. If Saudi Arabia is attacked, the US will be forced to defend it.

Now do the math.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
1. Israel needs to do everything and anything to get US support on their little entourage against Iran.

2. As long as the US refuses to lend them their support, Israel wont be able to do anything. They cant even abide by those hatred words they've been barking the last few years.

3. Since Iran shows no interest of being the first to attack and it has been fun to cancel all Israel has tried, Israel is left alone (with their barking) and Bibi is left eating his hat in anger.

4. Saudi Arabia is an US asset. Attacking Israel would look too obvious.

5. If Saudi Arabia is attacked, the US will be forced to defend it.

Now do the math.

So if it walks like an Iranian, talks like an Iranian, spies like an Iranian, dances, potty's, sings like an Iranian. . . it's Israel?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"Coastguard boats chased the boat that dropped them and his driver was arrested. The boat is Iranian (registered) and the man who drove it is an Iranian national,"

www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join