It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see a strange ripple effect in the air?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
First couple times, definitely scary.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gravitybender

It was more of a big square shape ...... It looked like a flag was waving but up and down not sideways. As if a sheet was taken out of the dryer a shaken out before folding. It was definitely there and I knew it so that is why I Googled it....... I knew I couldn't be the only one who has experienced this!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi there,

what exactly did this big square shape look like? Was it transparent or solid looking? Did it have a ripple-like appearance like heat waves on a hot day? Also did it move to different locations?

Aelf

originally posted by: brandyfriend
a reply to: gravitybender

It was more of a big square shape ...... It looked like a flag was waving but up and down not sideways. As if a sheet was taken out of the dryer a shaken out before folding. It was definitely there and I knew it so that is why I Googled it....... I knew I couldn't be the only one who has experienced this!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I joined this site, because I saw your post. I have never experienced anything like this indoors on a normal (not hot) evening. One week ago, I was at my aunts house and while we were talking, I saw something move out the corner of my eye. I realised a large, square patch of air was rippling up and down, a few feet away, between us and the front door. It probably measured around 6' tall and about the same width. It reminded me of that wavy, clear plastic you can use for roofing, except the ripples were wider and softer.

That's it - not much of a story, but I saw it, and pretended I didn't; I didn't tell my aunt about it, either. I felt it was a spiritual thing, but not sure what type. As these things do, it disappeared within seconds, and then I forgot about it until this morning when I decided to look it up online and see if anyone else had seen the same. I too am looking for answers!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KhufuKeplerTriangle

I have this, and I do a parasite cleanse every once in a while and my vision improves quite markedly, I believe they are parasites, but they eventually come back and I need to do another one.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have recently started seeing ripples, waves, and large movement, I pointed it out to a few friends they seem some of it as haze, fog, or light smoke. I see it close to cell towers, power lines and in the middle of no where, wooded areas, actually see it soon and come across highways. Moves just in time to go over vehicles. Most of the people that I have shown just didn't pay attention to it. Their mind is busy with other stuff and the cars around them. Which is good but there has to be something going on some of the ripples are so large, and it's not seen in peripheral vision. Straight on. And it seems that it can tell when you're actually seeing it. It gets persistent. And can move at warp speeds.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have seen it on, I thought it was from the blinds in my bedroom, however, it seems to ripple through the top of the ceiling. It's as if the light is causing--sunlight in particular. Also, I might add that I saw it when I was on mushrooms, albeit a very low dose. Somewhere in between micro and therapeutic.

a reply to: Aelfrede

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks to those recent replies sharing your experiences

Was just wondering if any of you have noticed an effect that can stand out in certain semi-light? Twilight and dawn but also really helps see the effect by putting outside light on (for those of you who have one) and then walking away from direct effect of light into the garden a bit (for those who have one) to a nearby plant/bush/tree. I suppose same could be done near to a street lamp. Then hold your hands there and gaze in that way where you relax your vision a bit, like you're not directly focused on the bush or your hands but somewhere in between. Hold this relaxed gaze for a minute or two. Would be interested to hear what you notice :-)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've noticed this same thing for the past year. Its always in one spot. Weird. I still don't have any explanation for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am trying to find out what that stuff is as well. Its almost as if I can see the light moving through the air at warp speed. I can see it bouncing off objects and it does swirl about when stirred by sonething moving through it. Sometimes there are forms moving through it that are not visible to me but hold a distinct shape as they pass through.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am trying to find out what that stuff is as well. Its almost as if I can see the light moving through the air at warp speed. I can see it bouncing off objects and it does swirl about when stirred by sonething moving through it. Sometimes there are forms moving through it that are not visible to me but hold a distinct shape as they pass through.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join