It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Finally a place I DON'T feel 'weird'!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello! This is my first time on ANY type of forum, as I don't usually do this. Im not even sure how to get the hang of the avatar thing yet..among other things. Im sure I will catch on..This site has done much to make me feel almost NORMAL for the first time in my life. My entire family has had some strange experiences and we have just become aware that each of us have encountered our own share of odd encounters as well as one as a family when I was a child. I will post our stories soon. I am in my 30's now and my brother and I have recently become quite obsessed (for the lack of a better term) about our experiences. I hope to learn more through research and have found this site very informative. I've read many similarities as to our experiences which is shocking to me! I would like to find as much information as possible about humanoid (tall, skinny, blonde hair, blue eyes, extremely friendly) aliens and any known link they may have with dolphins(???) if anyone can help me. Anyway, I am very happy to be here and appreciate the work the creators and members of this website have done! This is a wonderful place!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

I like this place as well.. all i have been doing since i got here is talking slow acting dum and looking stupid. It works for me!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

(tall, skinny, blond hair, blue eyes, extremely friendly)

Sounds as if you have had a Paris Hilton encounter. Do not worry, she is human. If only technically.

Sleep with the lights on and surround your bed with a circle of salt. You should be fine as she is nocturnal and only feeds at night.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Give it awhile. Even ATS has it's cliques. You'll be ostracized in no time.

ETA: I'm the cynical guy.
edit on 19-10-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS ConstantConfusion3!
I hope you find what you like here to feed your obsession

P.S. I like your name, reminds me of my constant state of mind! lol

Welcome again, and ENJOY!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find some answers here and that you enjoy being a member

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Welcome friend! Enjoy the education and chaos that is ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. From your intro, sounds like you'll fit in well here. I look forward to reading about your experiences. Enjoy the ride, and keep your seat belt on, it can get a bit bumpy sometimes....

Des

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the nuthouse!

I think you might be talking about Nordic aliens but no idea about dolphins although it rings a bell I might have read something once.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Heeeeey!

top topics

join