It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets Deal with Iran!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Would you be so kind as to help me out? I need clarification.

You are so freaking anti Obama that you even turn good news into something derogatory.
This story (if we're accepting it as true) is about a deal. A deal has give and take on both sides. I assume you're saying that as a result of this deal we won't have war, or, at least we won't have it so soon.

Could you explain to me the parts of the give and take that lead you to that conclusion? My understanding is that Tehran is agreeing to a temporary halt to Uranium enrichment. I don't know if that's months, or weeks, or days. Further, I didn't see the missile program being discussed.

I would like to have good news, would you tell me where you see it?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yeah,
I remember this except it was Clinton and North Korea.
When they had cash, food and everything else they'd been promised they started the program back up. Madeline Albright had the nerve to act surprised and say"They lied to us."

Now we get to see "Kissing a Tinpot Ruler's Ass 2"
The second movie is going to have no surprises.

edit on 19-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks like the story was correct, another one!

article.wn.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Dear auto73912621,

I'm not questioning the truth of the story, for now I'm accepting it as valid. But isn't this the same story that started the thread? I don't see any difference, what am I missing?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well at least we know Obama wants no war, thank god for that. Now I'm interested in the agreements, anything is better than war. Now let's hope Romney doesn't get in the white house and ruin this...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well the only idea is that, the more the story is echoed by other sources the more credible the link becomes (or the more fuel for the fire). I'm just chiming in now when I see some additional thread online to feed the conversation.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
great, if this is true.
but
i'am really getting tired of you democrats blaming every war on republican "warmongers" and "neocons".
last i checked, most democrats voted for all of the recent wars. including joe blowhard biden.
obama bombed the crap out of libya, while arming the rebels, and we have seen where that got us.

if you don't like war, then stop voting the learjet limousine flat earth no growth marxist liberals, into office.
as well as the establishment republicans.
until then blame yourselves.

seems conservatives have booted several est. republicans out of office over the last 4 years 1 by 1.

if you want to blame presidents go ahead.

ww1- wilson D.
ww2- roosevelt D.
korea- truman D. also responsible for hiroshima and nagasaki.
vietnam- johnson D.

US President Bill Clinton's administration knew Rwanda was being engulfed by genocide in April 1994 but buried the information to justify its inaction, according to classified documents made available for the first time. Senior officials privately used the word genocide within 16 days of the start of the killings, but chose not to do so publicly because the president had already decided not to intervene.

Fear of a repeat of the events in Somalia shaped US policy in subsequent years, with many commentators identifying the graphic consequences of the Battle of Mogadishu as the key reason behind the US's failure to intervene in later conflicts such as the Rwandan Genocide of 1994.

wiki

800,000 slautered.
such a great president.

sound familiar?

edit on 19-10-2012 by bjax9er because: add

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621
Looks like the story was correct, another one!

article.wn.com...

Wow, another article from the same source, now it MUST be true!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The Iranian leadership realises how weak the Obama administration is. So it would be in their best interests to do anything they could to keep Obama in office.

S&F

This has to be the absolute DUMBEST THING I've read all year.

Seriously.

If this doesn't out you and your politically-correct clone Wrabbit 2k as Israeli shills, I don't know what will.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Would you clear something up for me? I've never though of beezer and Wrabbit2000 as dumb shills. Can we take a look at what was said?

The Iranian leadership realises how weak the Obama administration is. So it would be in their best interests to do anything they could to keep Obama in office.
Assume, just for the moment, that the first sentence is true. It seems to follow then, that the second sentence would be true and reasonable. So, if you're objecting, it can only be to the first sentence.

The "dumb shills" believe that the Obama administration has been weak on Iran. Many people believe that to be the case. Surely, after four years, if the worst Obama can do is economic sanctions that haven't brought any change, it's certainly safe to say he hasn't been aggressive toward Iran.

Would you explain what evidence there is for the proposition that Obama has been strong toward Iran?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You must be joking this just goes to show how tough Obama's foreign policy has been on the middle east.
edit on 20-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: alteration

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I love it. You can always tell who the sore loser is when they start name calling or throw the first punch because they've ran out of anything intelligent or logical to say or argue with. Who knew our little fuzzy bunny had such tough skin?

He's been called Stupid, a Tea-Bagger and now a Shill

Sounds like sour grapes if you ask me.

post by yourignoranceisbliss

S&F

Seriously.

If this doesn't out you and your politically-correct clone Wrabbit 2k as Israeli shills, I don't know what will.

post by Hawking

S&F

Try not to be so predictable it makes you look stupid

post by zigoapex

S&F

Their is dumb republican tea-bagger thinking at it's finest !

"Their" Ironic isn't it

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You do realize that this story comes from the same "news" organization that has a story on Obama being gay and a long-time member of the Chicago gay bar scene, hooking up with older white guys. And more salacious still, Obama has secretly married several gay men and then had them murdered to cover up his unsavory past -- not that murder for hire isn't a bit more unseemly, as well as illegal, than unofficial gay marriages...

I like how this Iran article has am anonymous, "high-placed source" in the Iranian government for all this. I'll hold my breath and wait until word comes out officially from either the Iranian or US government before I accept this story as fact. Seems like if it were true, then the WH would announce this before the elections -- as the "October Surprise" Obama detractors were claiming as coming.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

S&F

Seriously.

Really? The dumbest thing?
(do I get a prize or something?)
Hee-yuck!

The Obama administration is weak. They've garnered NO respect in the ME. This is just another example of PC, feel-good politics.
It means nothing.
It serves no purpose other than having libs soil themselves in glee about "perceived" peace rather than actual peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The good thing about hanging out in the political forum is that now, my skin is so thick, I don't even use oven mitts.

I struck a chord, that is resonating because it is true.

(now I'm going to have a good cry. And maybe a pepsi. And then a nice sandwich. Or maybe some humus and pita bread. . . . )

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 20-10-2012 by neo96 because: nevermind the letters from my post were redistributed to the more needy

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

edit on 20-10-2012 by neo96 because: nevermind the letters from my post were redistributed to the more needy

In the form of "Alphabet Soup" I would suspect ?

Or maybe "Spaghetti O's"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Redistribution is wrong! Neo earned those words!
The government didn't "spell" that!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Those may not be that healthy. Michelle wants us to eat "Ps" and drink green "T."

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Redistribution is wrong! Neo earned those words!
The government didn't "spell" that!

I was going to say that was not the dumbest thing I have ever read as Beezer is no Biden,.

He takes that trophy for showing up Seriously!

Too funny

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join