It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Rigged, Crowley & Obama wait for Libya to come up before unveiling the new Libya Lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if romney can't overcome a question that his preppers worked on for hours with him beforehand....

do we want him to be potus ?

what tripe

Romney is up in the polls as a result of these lies and manipulations. Did you say something about tripe?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

No, he did not call it an act of terror. He carefully worded it as fast talkers do, and he and and the Clintons are peas in a pod.

In fact, he called it a "terrible" act, not an act of terror.
edit on 18-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Obama administration blew it.

Whether you believeone side or another is immaterial. All polls (if you follow them) are leaning towards Romney.

The libs are in a full-blown panic. Spin, lie, hyperventilate; it ain't working. The public sees what the administration is doing and they are speaking loud and clear their thoughts on the way the administration weakly handles foreign issues.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by paratus

There is now way Obama would ever say "proceed Governor" unless it was a setup. No way in H311...

Of course he would say "proceed Governor". Why wouldn't when he knew Romney was wrong?

Were it not for all the other times he deliberately interrupted Romney so as to not let him get even a word out edgewise, this could have been true.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That's what stuns me... The RNC has agreed to all three liberal moderator journalists who all have network gigs to sell.... I don't understand why the RNC did not hold out for at least one moderator not connected to a major liberal leaning network with their own TV show to plug....
reply to post by jibeho

Candy frequently appears on Fox news as a contributor, so perhaps they (mistakenly) thought she would be fair and balanced.
oops Bob Schieffer is set to moderate the final one. I hope he does better than the last two.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's what stuns me... The RNC has agreed to all three liberal moderator journalists who all have network gigs to sell.... I don't understand why the RNC did not hold out for at least one moderator not connected to a major liberal leaning network with their own TV show to plug....
reply to post by jibeho

Candy frequently appears on Fox news as a contributor, so perhaps they (mistakenly) thought she would be fair and balanced.
oops Bob Schieffer is set to moderate the final one. I hope he does better than the last two.

If the GOP can win (or at least) break even when Romney is fighting 2 to 1 then it's a winner regardless.

Plus, what can the left argue?
Domestically, high unemployment, falling dollar, record foodstamp usage, QE3, credit downgrade.

Foreign policy, Bengazi, F&F, Afghanistan fail.

It'd be a shoe-in except the Obama-style of campaigning is not to highlight successes, but to denegrate the opponent.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes, Romney did lie and Obama and Crowley didn't allow him to get away with it.

Called out a liar in front of 80 million people.

Ouch.

If only more moderators called bullsh#t more often!

Damn, talk about a backfire. Romney got owned.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Yes, Romney did lie and Obama and Crowley didn't allow him to get away with it.

Called out a liar in front of 80 million people.

Ouch.

If only more moderators called bullsh#t more often!

Damn, talk about a backfire. Romney got owned.

Then why did Crowley afterwards say Romney DIDN'T lie, that he was right, and she simply couldn't help herself?

“It was one of those moments, and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting,” Crowley insisted, admitting she simply couldn’t help herself from unprofessionally inserting herself into a heated dispute between presidential candidates.

“He was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word,” Crowley said, echoing the extremely legalistic reading of the facts about what President Obama meant when he said “acts of terror” in reference to the Benghazi attack.

newsbusters.org...

ETA: Check the transcripts, Obama called 9/11 an act of terror. He never called Benghazi an act of terror, he called it a terrible act. The only bullsh#t is how this is being spun by Dems. My link to the moderators own words and thoughts proves it.
edit on 19-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

New ad from American Crossroads "Acts of Terror"

www.youtube.com...

Enough said! Glad to see they pounced on this one. This, like everything else in BO administration, is yet another example of how they try to lie. Wake up Sheeple and spit out the cool-aid!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by olliemc84
reply to post by Razimus

Already discussed in this thread here.

It's been clearly proven to be a lie. He made a statement the following morning about the attack being an act of terror.

This thread isn't about the lie, that's common knowledge among those informed, this thread is about the rigging of the debate, specifically the rigging of Candy Crowley being in-on this strategy, it was a strategy which would have been Romney's strongest point in the entire debate, but because of the plan, ended up not being a strong point for Romney, I'm not simply spouting what's already been out there, I'm making the point that Obama asking Candy to check the transcripts, and Candy siding with Obama, and Obama asking Candy to repeat that a little louder, was clearly the most obviously rigged debate I've ever witnessed.

Why yes, Crowley is a communist shill because had the audacity to keep Mitt in the land of reality

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

You're mad a the truth, that is pathetic matie.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Plus, what can the left argue?
Domestically, high unemployment, falling dollar, record foodstamp usage, QE3, credit downgrade.

Fortunately the majority of America is not mentally retarded as a potato, most people recall that
this country nearly crashed and burned. While most people realize that recovery takes time, it is
like talking to an amnesiac.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

What was unfair about Candy calling out a lie.

"No acts of terror", referring the event in question, Romney was trying to sell a blatant lie, have
some fortitude.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

reply to post by jibeho

"No acts of terror", referring the event in question, Romney was trying to sell a blatant lie, have
some fortitude.

Explain this then. You love ignoring my posts because you can't answer them.
Then why did Crowley afterwards say Romney DIDN'T lie, that he was right, and she simply couldn't help herself?

“It was one of those moments, and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting,” Crowley insisted, admitting she simply couldn’t help herself from unprofessionally inserting herself into a heated dispute between presidential candidates.

“He was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word,” Crowley said, echoing the extremely legalistic reading of the facts about what President Obama meant when he said “acts of terror” in reference to the Benghazi attack.

newsbusters.org...
Candy says Mitt didn't lie, she says Mitt was right.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

reply to post by jibeho

some fortitude.

Quit spinning this. We may have to change the ATS tag line soon to "Accept a little Ignorance"

Obama: "Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts."

He references the movie as the cause.
The no acts of terror crap was a broad generalization at the end and in reference to the 9/11 part of the speech.

OK for everyone who has not seen the rose garden speech or it's transcript here it is.

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We’re working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I’ve also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It’s especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
continued:

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

Source: the White House

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Thank a conservative
reply to post by Wolfenz

Really?

Ever hear of NDAA? Two people can play that game.......NDAA is twice as bad as the Patriot Act ever was and it was enacted by Obama and his cronies.....

Those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Really!!!!!!

Ever Hear of the Enabling act of 1933 ( Hitler ) Like the patriot Act .... ( Bush )
In Which Brought a Police State.. From the Cause of this Bill!!

Enabling Act of 1933
en.wikipedia.org...

or the McCarran Act AKA International Security Act of 1950 Like the Patriot Act ... Mccarthy era ..

Put Terrorist insted of Communist

The Internal Security Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 993, also known as the Subversive Activities Control Act or the McCarran Act, after its principal sponsor Sen. Pat McCarran (D-Nevada), is a United States federal law of the McCarthy era. It was enacted over President Harry Truman's veto.

McCarran Internal Security Act
en.wikipedia.org... ****
none other.... Pat McCarran a DixeCrat

Read Up on them ! Google it !!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I see you have no point here.........and im well aware of all those......

My point is you conveniently left out the NDAA inacted by this administration........Why IS that wolfenz?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

My point is you conveniently left out the NDAA inacted by this administration........Why IS that wolfenz?

OK NOW!!! here is my point

who was in office in 2006 and 2007 ? Bush.... Obama ....

step back a little and see the widescreen not Full Frame .....

H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law 109-364. House Vote - 396 Ayes (168 Democrats/1 I) with 31 Nays and 5 present not voting. H.R. 5122 includes:

H.R. 5122 (2006)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if romney can't overcome a question that his preppers worked on for hours with him beforehand....

do we want him to be potus ?

what tripe

Romney is up in the polls as a result of these lies and manipulations. Did you say something about tripe?

then why is everyone crying to mommy about the debate being rigged ?

spare me

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

reply to post by Wolfenz

OK NOW!!! here is my point

who was in office in 2006 and 2007 ? Bush.... Obama ....

step back a little and see the widescreen not Full Frame .....

H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law 109-364. House Vote - 396 Ayes (168 Democrats/1 I) with 31 Nays and 5 present not voting. H.R. 5122 includes:

H.R. 5122 (2006)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

and whose in NOW, and up for re-election that passed the NDAA Dangers of the NDAA

Yes......Bush was bad, hes not in office anymore Obama is, and the NDAA is far far broader and far worse implications........

If you cant see beyond blaming bush and see with Obama is actually doing........then you are a lost cause

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join