Debate Rigged, Crowley & Obama wait for Libya to come up before unveiling the new Libya Lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What about all those people who while under Bush said throw away the key and now are against it under Obama?

Myself, i havent enjoyed it either way but during both Bush and Obama i could understand the need. It all comes down to the line of abuse.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

So... Romney won the first debate - and that's AOK.
Biden whipped up on Ryan - and that moderator was brought into question.
Now Obama beats Romney and this moderator is brought into question....

Pattern seems pretty clear to me. If anything, I'll give the right credit. They're good at asymmetrical warfare.

~Heff

Don't forget oh so predictable as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can't post it here, but check of bill mahers take on it

facts

lol

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
According to the left, Biden, then Obama won their respective debates.

Um, where's the post-debate bounce from Biden?
Where's the post-debate bounce after Obama's second debate?

All I see is Romney climbing in the polls. Even the Hysterical MSM polls can't hide that fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Crowley was wrong for helping the POTUS in his answer. She later on admitted that she was wrong on what the transcript said in context. The act of terror was a general statement refering to any terror act, not denouncing Benghazi specifically.

Bret Baier gives a report on the Benghazi attack in this youtube link.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

What about all those people who while under Bush said throw away the key and now are against it under Obama? Myself, i havent enjoyed it either way but during both Bush and Obama i could understand the need. It all comes down to the line of abuse.

Pretty simple really.....where you see a need for it...I do not

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither. -Ben Franklin
edit on 21-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Wolfenz

I see you have no point here.........and im well aware of all those......

My point is you conveniently left out the NDAA inacted by this administration........Why IS that wolfenz?

OK NOW!!! here is my point

who was in office in 2006 and 2007 ? Bush.... Obama ....

step back a little and see the widescreen not Full Frame .....

H.R. 5122, also known as the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law 109-364. House Vote - 396 Ayes (168 Democrats/1 I) with 31 Nays and 5 present not voting. H.R. 5122 includes:

H.R. 5122 (2006)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

and whose in NOW, and up for re-election that passed the NDAA Dangers of the NDAA

Yes......Bush was bad, hes not in office anymore Obama is, and the NDAA is far far broader and far worse implications........

If you cant see beyond blaming bush and see with Obama is actually doing........then you are a lost cause

LOL ROTF

here you are complaining about the NDAA and you do not see the whole truth ..

Here in case you missed it ....

John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 was a bill passed in the United States Congress on September 29, 2006 and signed by President George W. Bush on October 17, 2006 becoming Public Law

It was signed in Public Law .. by Bush ..

I ll just add this to the Blamming Bush Jr List in my Blaming Conserative Republican File LOL ...

Well we all know that TPTB are Playing Pupper Master with the 4 year term Leaders of America

Bush Played a well Puppet of the TPTB ...

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join