It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama for the win:)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittyfatale
How did Obama win?! Romney made him look like a joke.

Originally posted by SinMaker
Oboma won hands down. He was far more informed and explanatory. Mitt tried his best, but he fell short. Woefully short. Mitt looked a bit intimidated at first.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Obama to his chargrin

as if for more years will make anyone grin

people had a choice they had a chance

but alas all the do is sit on their duff

and shout with a huff

Liar!

Criminal

Cheater!

as that makes one bit of difference

but it sure speaks to my indifference

to these kinds of threads,

meh people have made their beds.
edit on 16-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I felt ashamed of myself for starring your post, but it had to be done. It's just so spot-on, and I actually feel sorry for both of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Romeny also said that, on the issue of who’s responsible over security requests that were denied in the run-up to the Libya attack, “the buck does stop at his desk.”

Obama then said, “I’m the president and I’m always responsible.”

link

Liar.

If he was truthful, he would have had the balls to say Im responsible, Not Hilliary Clinton who's dangling on her sword, as we speak.

Too bad he doesn't have the balls to take responsibility, for Fast and Furious. Too bad "executive privilege" is his shining example, of responsibility.

This guy has Chicago Politics oozing from his lips.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

but he has chldren and i'm sure he wants to keep them safe, but obama's plan is better for the environment and he is not a liar...he is a stand up guy in my opinion...

Maybe, Just Maybe he likes his kids more than he likes anyone else and their kids,,,,,,,Hmmmmm

Did you read this today about your Obama and how he Really Doesn't Like People!
Yes, a powerful former Obama aide named, Neera Tanden,,,, Here read it for yourself.

A former aide to President Barack Obama is rushing to apologize for her candid analysis of Obama’s interpersonal skills after The Drudge Report spotted and promoted those remarks to the site’s vast audience.

“The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people,” said Neera Tanden — now president of the powerful Center for American Progress — in an interview with New York Magazine. ”My analogy is that it’s like becoming Bill Gates without liking computers.”

Maybe that's way he needs Teleprompters and people couching him on what to say. So she Tweeted the next part as her Apology.

Neera Tanden@neeratanden I was trying to say how President Obama, who I admire greatly, is a private person, but I deeply regret how I said it. I apologize.

dailycaller.com...
drudgereport.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

www.politico.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You want Obama to win because he has children and is reincarnated and Romney flip flops.

That's what I got out of it...
edit on 16-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

lol, yeah..that's it

really though i prefer obama because he is a real person, romney is a corporate shill..

that's all there is to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I thought Sam Kinison was dead.
He was Obama's life line and he will recruit more dead people for Obama.

lol, awesome...good one

i vote for obama because i know his crew is working to save the environment while romneys crew will rape this planet for that paper with ink on it called money.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'll just set this down right here...

Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney

and this right over here...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Think about this:

"Former Obama Supporters" in a focus group

A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

Article and Video:
Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney Posted on October 16, 2012
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

oh and this, reincarnation is real
a real rebel in his day, shook things up for the better...
look familiar?

Obama: The Return of King Akhenaten

Makes sense.

Pharaoh Akhenaten created such heresy with his monotheistic ideas that he was virtually erased from Ancient Egyptian History and was only referred to in records as "the enemy". In fact we only know anything about him at all because a temple was left intact, abandoned and buried while the ruling center moved to distance itself from it.

It should be noted that his rule was prior to the formation of Judaism. And some theories contend that Judaism amongst the slaves was based and expanded off his ideas.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thought this was the turning point for Obama:
Candy Crowley takes on Romney: Did Obama call Libya attack act of "terror"? - the video title:
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How fooled can anyone truly be? Of course Romney did better in the original debate, and Obama did better in this one. He is going to win again. They had this planned months ago. They put a dummy (Obama) against an even bigger dummy (Romney) so that in the end, it would look better come election night. They will make the election night coverage look close, but Obama will win. Tptb chose this a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Obama lied about calling the Benghazi Attack an Act of Terrorism on September 12th. He will have to spend the next few days and quite possible the next debate accounting for that.

Benghazi Timeline:

Important Timeline of Events:

June 6: Assailants blew a hole in the consulate’s north gate big enough for 40 men to get through.

July: “Innocence of Muslims” video posted on You Tube.

Aug. 14: SST team leaves Libya. Team leader Lt. Col. Andy Wood has testified that Stevens wanted them to stay on.

Sept. 8: The Libyan militia protecting the consulate warns U.S. diplomats that the security situation is “frightening.”

Sept. 10: Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri calls on Libyans to avenge the death of his Libyan deputy, Abu Yahya al Libi, killed in a June drone strike in Pakistan.

Sept. 11: "Protesters" converge on the U.S. embassy in Cairo, scale its walls and replace the U.S. flag with the Islamist banner. The protests eventually spread to 20 countries around the world.

Sept. 12: Media outlets report that Stevens and three other Americans have been killed in an attack by well-armed militants. Obama denounces an “outrageous and shocking attack” without mentioning the video or terrorism. Reuters reports for the first time that some administration officials believe the assault “bears the hallmarks of an organized attack.”

Sept. 13: White House spokesman Jay Carney says “the protests we’re seeing around the region are in reaction to this movie.”

Sept. 14: Carney says the administration had “no actionable intelligence” about a pending attack.

Sept. 16: Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, does the rounds on the Sunday talk shows and says the video is the “proximate cause” of the assault in Benghazi. “Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice tells ABC. That same day, interim Libyan president Mohamed Magarief insists on CBS that “it was planned, definitely.”

Sept. 19: National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen testifies before the Senate Homeland Security Committee that the assault was a “terrorist attack” but goes on to call it an “opportunistic” attack in which armed militants took advantage of an ongoing "protest."

Sept. 20: CBS reports that witnesses in Benghazi say there was "no protest" prior to the armed assault against the consulate. Magarief tells NBC the same thing on Sept. 26. Also on Sept. 20, Obama at a town hall meeting says: “What we do know is that the "natural protests" that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.” Carney declares it “self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.” Clinton, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter brief members of Congress. Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) calls it “the most useless worthless briefing I have attended in a long time.”

Sept. 21: Clinton says “what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” highest official until then to say so.

Sept. 25: In his address to the U.N. General Assembly, Obama doesn’t mention terrorism but makes repeated references to the video. Asked about Clinton’s statement on ABC’s “The View” show, the president skirts the issue by saying: “We’re still doing an investigation,” blames “extremist militias.”

Sept. 27: Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta says it’s “clear that there were terrorists who planned that attack.”

Oct. 1: State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland says Clinton stands by Rice after House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Pete King (R-N.Y.) calls for her resignation.

Oct. 3: FBI investigators finally arrive at the crime scene in Benghazi, which has been unsecured for weeks.

Oct. 10: Lt. Col. Andy Wood and Eric Nordstrom testify at a House oversight committee hearing on security lapses in Libya. They say their requests for more security were denied by their superiors in Washington, testimony confirmed by cables made public by chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.).

Oct. 11: During the vice presidential debate, Biden says, “We weren’t told they wanted more security there.” He also denies responsibility for the administration’s shifting explanation: “The intelligence community told us that. As they learned more facts about exactly what happened, they changed their assessment.”

Timeline of Libya attack reveals administration contradictions By Julian Pecquet - 10/14/12 06:00 AM ET
thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Sad how political cheerleaders are allowing the special interest groups and lobbyist to continue to run this country to the ground. You and I both lost and the lobbyiest and special interest groups won as soon as it became an ObamNey ticket.

Do you think those corporations you hate so much would allow a non team player to be selected by the RNC or the DNC?

Romney Sucks as much as Obama ,who sucks as much as Bush. Both party want bigger gov't under the guise of helping those who need help.

Those evil Corporations would be fools to not make the DNC and the RNC dependent on their legal donations/sponsorships/kickbacks/insidertrading/etc in order to control all sides of the tickets. That is why it costs hundreds of millions to run for office and now its even getting close to billions. Is Obama and Romney getting that money from the tax payers, not likely. Interesting that they even share top campaign contributors.

However, an evil corporation wouldn't do such unethical thing even if its legal under the premise that they could make more money. In addition an Evil corporation wouldn't think about making more money when it comes to politics anyways. Even though they are evil the do have there standards and draw the line on making money when it comes to politics.

Corporations love nothing more than a big gov't because they have been successful in controlling the pool of politicians the masses can pick from. Interesting that those same evil corporations also control the medium that reports the list of candidates , their point of views, their dirty laundry and in essence their image from both sides.

If the corporations control what list of candidates you can pick from do you think they are going to favor someone that is against them? If they control who you can vote for then they control gov't and therefore they control the people (consumers) and the market.

There is no politics that happens in Washington, its just business and Money is the motivation. Corporations and special interest groups have the money not the tax payers and that is who is winning.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
double post
edit on 16-10-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Good lord seeing your post has Made me decide to turn my computer off.... I dont get WHY people do not look back at the past 4 years for this country!! ARE u on foodstamps? Living better than someone who works for their money??? Goodbye!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittyfatale
How did Obama win?! Romney made him look like a joke.

Romney looked like a spoilt polo player in a suit.

Take your corporate master and pin his poster on your wall

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

I just saw him call it an act of terrorism with my own eyes

sorry to bust your bubble

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

L
L
sounds like somebody got their obama-phone

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Don't let the negative comments get to you. People complain about jobs. What kind of job do they want? Can they make a $6.00 toaster? My point is America has to compete with a WORLD market. And that means lower pay. The President does not MAKE jobs we do!
So now that i touched on that lets get to economics part 2.
We an average of around $4.00 a gallon for gas. Fuel costs are up around 400% in 2 decades. Obama cannot control how much you pay. Again this is because of a world market. So transportation of goods is getting pricey. If you collided head on with a walmart truck 5 years ago you might survive but today your toast. Because its hauling allot more. So Obama reached for the sky for green energy. Now we see a Chevrolet Volt getting 100 miles to the gallon. And i think this is only the beginning. If you can't lower fuel prices then do something new and that he did.
Now off with the economics and on with equality. The upper class already pays less then the middle on their gross income. Mr. Romney wants a even bigger gap. Obama says lets do what's fair.
I'm not a true fan of any political ego other then Ron Paul. But i see a decision this year that is easy for the middle class. Vote Obama!
And GOD BLESS AMERICA!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join