It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama for the win:)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What debate were some of you watching?

Seriously?

Now Im starting to understand the Republican mindset. Article 1 states "never admit defeat".

Perhaps this is why we hear of the giant problem of democratic voter fraud, that somehow never gets exposed, only spoken about. Like an old uncle who died in the war, we hear stories, but never anything to put a finger on.
-Point being, everyone loses sometimes. Senetor McCain lost four years ago, not due to voter fraud or white guilt, but because Obama's campaign was stellar. Romney won the first debate hands down. Strong victory. Biden won the VP debate and finally Obama won tonight's debate.

It's OK to admit defeat, guys. It doesn't equate to weakness. Just reality. Embrace it sometimes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 17-10-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
reply to post by cornucopia

Good lord seeing your post has Made me decide to turn my computer off.... I dont get WHY people do not look back at the past 4 years for this country!! ARE u on foodstamps? Living better than someone who works for their money??? Goodbye!

lol..

i am on food stamps, i was on cash aid for me and my two children, but the republicans here in arizona cut us off by putting a time limit on aid...

sharing is caring

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
What debate were some of you watching?

Seriously?

Now Im starting to understand the Republican mindset. Article 1 states "never admit defeat".

Perhaps this is why we hear of the giant problem of democratic voter fraud, that somehow never gets exposed, only spoken about. Like an old uncle who died in the war, we hear stories, but never anything to put a finger on.
-Point being, everyone loses sometimes. Senetor McCain lost four years ago, not due to voter fraud or white guilt, but because Obama's campaign was stellar. Romney won the first debate hands down. Strong victory. Biden won the VP debate and finally Obama won tonight's debate.

It's OK to admit defeat, guys. It doesn't equate to weakness. Just reality. Embrace it sometimes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 17-10-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

well said, i agree on all points...i can see with an open mind...

thank you

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Thats a great idea. It is best to vote for who is losing, or whoever seems to be the one that TPTB want to lose. Probably wont ruin their plans, but at least it will slow them down. Like imagine if Jon Kerry won against Bush, it would have changed the game. Im sure 9/11 and such would still have happened, but would have been different.

There is a universal law of cause and effect and when one provides their Creator Granted life force power to endorse another to 'power', they are directly setting a Law in motion that freely offers mass subservience in such effect to whatever corrupt agenda is pre-planned by the adversaries who have already pre-selected THEIR illusionary 'democratic' candidates whom serve THEIR interests. Wisdom does not choose to comply with the functions of the beast.

edit on 17-10-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Excuse me for being a complete noob to voting etc but if so many people like ron paul then why is there only a choice between the two you have now?

Can you not on the day of voting still vote for ron paul? The people decide?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
reply to post by alternateuniverse

I just saw him call it an act of terrorism with my own eyes

sorry to bust your bubble

Who wouldn't call it an "act of terror" when someone is killed? What Obama DIDN'T say was that it was a planned terrorist attack. Romney pointed out that there's a difference between using the words "act of terror" and "act of terrorism by known terrorists". Give me a break!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
I thought this was the turning point for Obama: Candy Crowley takes on Romney: Did Obama call Libya attack act of "terror"? - the video title: www.cbsnews.com...

Yes .. having the 'moderator' in your back pocket helps .. especially when that 'moderator' is willing to interrupt the debate and state things that ARE NOT TRUE for you. Crowley got it WRONG.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
I just saw him call it an act of terrorism with my own eyes

Obama did NOT call it 'an act of terrorism'. He made a generic reference to 'acts of terror' in his comments. He kept up with the reason for the Libya attack being a riot because of the stupid movie. He referenced the supposed riot as one of many 'acts of terror'.
[qutoe]
sorry to bust your bubble
sorry to bust your bubble backatchya.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seremela
Excuse me for being a complete noob to voting etc but if so many people like ron paul then why is there only a choice between the two you have now?

Can you not on the day of voting still vote for ron paul? The people decide?

Some states don't allow write-ins and he's not on the ballot. If you write in Ron Paul's name then it won't count and some say that is a count for Obama.

That being said, I am still voting for Ron Paul. I don't want the blood of neither Romney nor Obama on my hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
American politics = Personality Cult * 300 million people acting like chickens with their heads cut off = who cares?

Me = seemingly troll like+ frustrated at the crap on tv= not troll
edit on 17-10-2012 by Bilky because: felt bad for a second

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Romney won, and that was pretty easy. Romney answered all questions, Obama ignored all questions and totally ignored the last question of the debate.

Plus, Obama had a EAR PIECE, because face it, he can't talk or do anything without help, but of course liberal media won't talk about it. Watch the debate and you'll see, its hard not to notice.

Liberals fail again.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by promenion
Plus, Obama had a EAR PIECE,

Really? It's not against the rules or anything (as far as I know), but if you can prove that he was being fed lines or information that would make for a great ATS Conspiracy thread. You should start one if you have the information.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obama's EAR PIECE very nicely done to blend with his color, look close and you'll see.

www.youtube.com...

www.drudgereport.com...
fallingbeamsadjustment.blogspot.com...
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
in my opinion it was NOT an act from "terroritsts", it was terror for the people there yes, but it was not the "terrorists", it was religuous nutjubs pissed off because their god was mistreated.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
American politics = Personality Cult * 300 million people acting like chickens with their heads cut off = who cares?

Me = seemingly troll like+ frustrated at the crap on tv= not troll
edit on 17-10-2012 by Bilky because: felt bad for a second

lol, i hear ya bro...don't worry, it's a fun game to get into, but yes not very fulfilling spiritually...
love team shall win

big changes going on, good times ahead

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Actually Obama is a liar so is Romney and practically everyone who has ever been voted into office is one. But he did win tonight's debate.

Yup.

There's an old saying, "Good people don't get into politics".

I've watched a friend of mine run for state house, and he has completley changed being around the Tea Party.

My friend used to be the biggest hippy-type guy. Tie dye shirts and everything. Now he's all about guns, god and and gold. He even joined the NRA to aid in his campaign.

He didn't win, but he met and rubbed shoulders with quite a few high up people in the Republican party here.

All of this transpired in less than 2 years. I don't know what his deal is.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All you Obama supporter makes sure you keep wearing your Obama campaign buttons if Obama wins the election.

That way maybe you'll get preferential treatment in the bread lines....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes .. having the 'moderator' in your back pocket helps .. especially when that 'moderator' is willing to interrupt the debate and state things that ARE NOT TRUE for you.

You are Correct, not only in Obama's Hip Pocket put she ignored to stop Michelle Obama from Clapping in a No Clapping Zone.

At the second presidential debate on Tuesday night, a camera caught first lady Michelle Obama clapping after moderator Candy Crowley told Republican presidential candidate Gov. Mitt Romney that President Obama called the Benghazi attack an "act of terror" soon after the attack on the U.S. consulate

But we are Talking About The Chosen One's Here Aren't We,,,, The Obama's Can Do Anything they Want, Rules Mean Nothing To Them.

The rule: Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7: "All members of the debate audience will be instructed by the moderator before the debate goes on the air and by the moderator after the debate goes on the air not to applaud, speak, or otherwise participate in the debate by any means other than by silent observation, except as provided by the agreed upon rules of the October 16 town hall debate."

Get That Part,, The Moderator.... The Obama Supporter!
www.realclearpolitics.com...
The Obama's act like the perfect task masters, Do As I Say, Not As I Do,,,,,,, Serf,,, Now get back to your Village and Tend to the Fields!

Obama could not have Won With Out Help!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

So when Romney changes his stance, hes "lying". When Obama changes his stance, hes "evolving"?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join