It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama for the win:)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
hi all,

mods, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but i have to say obama is the better choice...

i will not let romney who cheated ron paul win this game...

romney plays all sides...he flip flops all day and that is not fair..

he needs to be called out all day, untill all people know.

now for obama, i love my/our bro...

i don't agree with everything he has done, but he has chldren and i'm sure he wants to keep them safe, but obama's plan is better for the environment and he is not a liar...he is a stand up guy in my opinion...

obama has won.

thank you,
thank you
thank you

oh and this, reincarnation is real
a real rebel in his day, shook things up for the better...
look familiar?

Obama: The Return of King Akhenaten
www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-10-2012 by cornucopia because: added an interesting topic/video

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Just like he won the Nobel Prize instead of earning it.

I'm hopping that you are being sarcastic with this thread anyways. If not...then it isn't hard to see why this country is turning into crap. Not saying I support Rommey but at least I can form an opinion on my own.

Shepherds and sheep...shepherds and sheep

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You want Obama to win because he has children and is reincarnated and Romney flip flops.

That's what I got out of it...
edit on 16-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Actually Obama is a liar so is Romney and practically everyone who has ever been voted into office is one. But he did win tonight's debate.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They are both still terrible. But Obama did a million times better than the last one.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Okay so what he has kids? The guy is part of the 1%, you think any of our worries about our own children/future would affect his? Doubt that, same goes for Romney. I don't love either guy, and i wouldn't call any of them a friend/bro. But seriously get real....the kings and queens have always eaten golden apples, while we feed from the troughs, that is the truth.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Please tell me this is a joke.

Shouldn't this be in the jokes forum?

President Obama may be a good father, husbund, and overall a good man but he is not a good president.
He has done nothing to create jobs in the past four years. His foreign policy is to apologize and then bend over.

It's time for change. Romney has my vote!

Edit - The debate was freaking awesome! I thought they were going to throw punches a couple times. (I knew they wouldn't but damn it would have been soooooo cool!
)
edit on 16-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you are conspiracy-minded and realize that there's an agenda unfolding behind the scenes regardless of which "party" is in office then you should understand the only real option here is to vote for Romney so that there can be a "changing of the guard," if you will, so that the agenda might at least be delayed.

Delaying the inevitable seems to be our only choice.

Keep the same administration in for another 4-year term and the agenda will easily steamroll along without interruption. Make them change administrations and the people within them and then we can at least buy some time.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

This is a joke. The MSM's "narrative" was for the Obama win. Didn't happen. That belongs in the joke or hoax bin. LOL

BTW, Romney was more focused tonight. Obama didn't swing any Independents.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I'm voting for Romney too.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ron paul and obama in the same paragraph?

true RP supporters dont settle for obama

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I thought Sam Kinison was dead.
He was Obama's life line and he will recruit more dead people for Obama.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You'd think Romney would have done better in a debate hosted by a woman that hates him in a state that hasn't voted Republican in the better part of 30 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
LOL! that anyone thinks this anymore then a scripted reality show!

Its pro wrestling who is going to win was agreed to in a back room so the debate is just a script Romney wins round one and obama win round two wow what a battle... LOL!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oboma won hands down. He was far more informed and explanatory. Mitt tried his best, but he fell short. Woefully short. Mitt looked a bit intimidated at first. I guess we can call this a draw between the two debates. I'm an independant and haven't made up my mind yet. We will see.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If your more than willing to give up every single vestige of freedom and love the idea of being a prisoner and victem of the New/Old World Order which is designed to enslave you literally then by all means.................have a happy retirement in one of the many fema camps that Obama is sure to provide for your express pleasure.

This is a G-dless man who is removed from any semblence of righteousness but rather a perfect puppet performing exactly as he has been conditioned to in order to issue in the hell that is around the corner.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A puppet is a puppet. However, you will know if Obama stands up to the powers that be because he will end up dead, or one of his children will (JFK/Lincoln).

You know, after reading that back I realize how ridiculous it sounds. That subconscious brainwashing will never leave me, I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
If you are conspiracy-minded and realize that there's an agenda unfolding behind the scenes regardless of which "party" is in office then you should understand the only real option here is to vote for Romney so that there can be a "changing of the guard," if you will, so that the agenda might at least be delayed.

Delaying the inevitable seems to be our only choice.

Keep the same administration in for another 4-year term and the agenda will easily steamroll along without interruption. Make them change administrations and the people within them and then we can at least buy some time.

Thats a great idea. It is best to vote for who is losing, or whoever seems to be the one that TPTB want to lose. Probably wont ruin their plans, but at least it will slow them down.

Like imagine if Jon Kerry won against Bush, it would have changed the game. Im sure 9/11 and such would still have happened, but would have been different.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

This is a G-dless man who is removed from any semblence of righteousness but rather a perfect puppet performing exactly as he has been conditioned to in order to issue in the hell that is around the corner.

this paragraph summarizes far too many folk in political office.

there is little difference, and no matter who "wins", the result is easily manipulated by those who truly pull the strings.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How did Obama win?! Romney made him look like a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join