It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Debate and YOU. October 16th 2012. Streaming live in this Thread, 8 pm ET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's a really bad idea for Romney to get into a tit for tat argument directly with Obama. It makes him look aggressive, and will not get him any votes at all. Bad idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I listened to the first question on the car radio.

Those who have stated Romney doesn't actually say anything are correct. Romney talked all around the question and never answered the question.

Obama gave direct answers.

If this is any indication of the rest of the debate - - - Romney is screwed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw a couple minutes on TV - - before I have to take off again.

Obama is on fire.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
obama looks a bit more awake this time ill give him that i guess we will have to wait tell the end to see exactly how this one is gonna end up any one else notice Romney grinning like a used car sales man the whole time...he seems to not be too worried caymans trust was a pretty good point
edit on 16-10-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Do you have your other fox news screenshots ready just in case romney loses?

I knew I wouldn't need them...and I was right. That was a bully beatdown! Romney made this debate about Obama's record and Obama sounded ridiculous trying to defend it.
edit on 16-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
watching it now on youtube
www.youtube.com...

Romney comes across to smug.. to arrogant and... mafia type you know? he looks into the camera and smiles at an answer when he's clearly side stepping the question. His Credibility goes out the window when he speaks.

Obama talks softer, slower and almost directly to the people.

I thought Obama won the first debate personally, but I don't have any sort of day to day life with US politics (im in Australia) so that's my non-political infected opinion being ive ONLY seen the debates.

A few points I think Obama NEEDS to bring up..

1. The banker bailout is the REASON the economy is in the toilet.
2. The republicans attempting to stop all the reasonable pieces of change in congress.

Also, the QUESTIONS.. can we have some decent, pointed and REALLY important ones?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think this is the turning point point for Obama in winning this debate, in the sense it really caught Romney off guard.
Candy Crowley takes on Romney: Did Obama call Libya attack act of "terror"?
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 16-10-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

edit on 16-10-2012 by thetiler because: added thought and grammar

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So I haven' t watched the debate any questions about the Fed and qe3? Hopefully to stop it. Of course I doubt theyd talk about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join