It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays just moved in next door!! I guess I'm supposed to hate them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Nobody has ever told you to hate gays.

No one except the christian-right. All you hear from these people is how "Gays are going to hell and there's no hope for them" instead of "These people are still god's children, just like us, and we need to treat them as they would like to be treated."

These people have a lot of power over people when they're preaching from they're pulpits. A lot of these people are voters, I might add. Many of these people listen and obey what their preachers and ministers tell them, without ever taking the time to think.

These people are told to hate.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only TRUE NON-COMMIE NON DEVIL WORSHIPING thing to do is burn a cross in their yard and/or beat them senseless before they work their Homo/Jedi mind powers on you and your family turning you all into limpwristed sissys. Remember thier ONLY reason to live is to rape your children and entice your wife into a lesbian tryst and not even let you join in OR film it. Not to mention their plan to KILL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE by turning us all gay, by force if need be. Before you know it you will be having sex with trees and turtles and lord knows what. Forget Globel warming, forget terrorism, forget the largest budget deficet in history, forget the loss of jobs, etc; The GREATEST threat to the human race are those two people that moved in next to you. And dont EVER forget it.

It all a part of their Homosexual Agenda

Toi be honest I would do like Grady said and buy them a little present and say welcome to the neighborhood

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No one except the christian-right. All you hear from these people is how "Gays are going to hell and there's no hope for them" instead of "These people are still god's children, just like us, and we need to treat them as they would like to be treated."

Thats a good point and my fellow clergy members should know better because they should know without question that God has forbid us to judge others this is expressly forbidden even more so for the clergy who as the 12 original elders by jesus himself so is it true for us now the spiritual leaders of today and it saddens me to see the hypocracy in the catholic church who say gays are damned yet they appoint gays to there own clergy this hypracritical and biased behavior has torn the church of God apart as a stepping stone it has differing views but none of them matter for God's will be done not the will of a blemished soul

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Do christians just forget about their mascot all the time? Jesus

Love Thy Enemy.

No Savior Left Behind.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Lysergic]

God also exsplicitly forbids making and worshiping of any figure of himself in the bible and has also instructed prophets at times not even to reveil things they had seen and heard from God ......God doesnt want us to worship a picture he wanted us to worship him thats why in the very first original version of the bible as written first hand by those who were told to by God included no pictures of God and Jesus and infact even the descriptions of them both are very miniscule at best we are not meant to worship for the wrong reasons

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I live in like... a gay building.

There's a ton of gay and lesbian people in this building. It's a little weird seeing guys walk hand-in-hand and women doing domestic stuff together, but hey in the old days they just called them 'roommates' like with J. Edgar Hoover and his buddy.

I'm living in the heart of the people who play on the other team. And so far no gay agenda brought to me or my doorstep after three years. I think it's safe.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

I'm living in the heart of the people who play on the other team. And so far no gay agenda brought to me or my doorstep after three years. I think it's safe.

They are luring you into a false sense of safety while they work there Evil Demon Homo Mind Power on you.

THINK

Have you noticed anything different about yourself? Are your clothes matching? Are you having unnatural urges for Men, Dogs, Children, Trees,etc? Do you clean your house more often? Have you developed a lisp?

Be careful and stay strong

I am sorry I cant help myself

I promise I wont do it anymore

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's OK, Amuk. If I ever turn gay I'll just enroll in one of those Christian-run camps that can make you straight again.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's OK, Amuk. If I ever turn gay I'll just enroll in one of those Christian-run camps that can make you straight again.

Remember all it takes is getting the Gay Demon out of you

By the way better not go to a Catholic Church Camp....They might think you are an altar boy

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Just pick up a large fruit basket and have it delivered to your new neighbors with a polite note of welcome to the neighborhood and ask all your neighbors to do likewise. I'm sure they will appreciate the kind gesture.

Hmm. I'm torn. Redballoon thinks . o O (How nice! a fruit basket! Wait a second... Fruit. Fruit basket. HEY Whassat supposed to mean? Was Grady trying to be nice or slyly insulting?) I vote nice.

Even though the original post seemed sarcastic and aimed to poke fun at the hate directed against homosexual people, it is sometimes sadly true that families like these are hated.

Your neighbors are just like anyone else, and deserve the welcome anyone else would get. I wonder if they worry about how they will be accepted, and if you have other neighbors that won't be as kind and open as you.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd tell you to think for yourself... Sometimes society isn't right ... Society involves religious organizations, politiicans, ect, who really influence human's on what to think...

A moral code is something you cannot break, your taught from childhood, whats right and wrong, that everybody should be treated equally, but as you grow up you learn of many injustices and many stereotypes...

Those two things don't always make right... I wouldn't start second guessing how you should treat them... In this case I would say your epistomological base is more sound, fair, and respectable then that of what your religious organizations ect are thinking...

I say stick to your guts...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Redballoon,

You beat me to the fruit basket comment!! LOL

They are gay, not an alien species, or terrorists. Just be a good neighbor, it's that easy.
I have a feeling however, this thread was started for OTHER reasons..
a little subtle Bush Bashing..maybe?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I live in like... a gay building.

Wow, I am surprised you didn�t catch gay yet. Someone really needs to come up with a cure already. If I ever caught gay, I would try allot of penicillin. Also, I think they said you can catch gay from being around pink stuff, too.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Wow, I am surprised you didn�t catch gay yet. Someone really needs to come up with a cure already. If I ever caught gay, I would try allot of penicillin. Also, I think they said you can catch gay from being around pink stuff, too.

Vaginas are pink....

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i find the humor displayed here to be that , which is exactly the type that starts as fun and games then some gullable fool actually believes he can quote catch gay for example this just propagates a larger spread of the idiotic behavior that gays suffer at the hands of the straight and as a matter of fact in a portion we are all phyically 1 genoam from all being male the female is missing one minor piece to the puzzle or is it the other way around anyway you get the jest of it we are so close to being the same sex that if he sneezed we would be an A sexual species

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
all my husband's employee's are lesbians.... They think i'm hot and want my ass....

Do I hate??? No...

I think it's kinda cute ... I treat them like anybody else, which is normal...

I don't kiss butt, I don't hate, I don't feel the need to walk on eggshells....

And guess what, they are as any other human being... Normal.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just feel sorry for the child.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Let�s Do The Time Warp Again!

Circa 1950's:

A black couple's just moved in next door!............................................

Welcome to the ever evolving part of Homo sapiens. Its mind, conscious, and morality.

BTW, jupiter869 I know you're just jesting. Good way to start a confab.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

Why? That child has two parents at home. That's more than many kids can say they have.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

Yep God knows he would be much better being shuttled from one foster home to another 2-3 times a year till he is grown.

He must be saved from that stable loving family

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Of course they are normal people, just like you and I. I am balding and nobody is bashing me (well, not many) and I will not discriminate against them or any gay person for the same reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join