It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Louisiana all together!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
From the sinkhole:
assumptionla.com...

To the mysterious explosions:
www.nydailynews.com...

To our missing governor (figuratively)
www.nola.com...

I am starting this thread to encompass both because something is going on.

Possibly the result of 2012? IDK but let's discuss!
edit on 16-10-2012 by CajunBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Missing gov?

You got a link for that?

And I don't think it's 2012 unless it's only going to effect LA.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Whats the deal with ypur missing governor ?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've read about the first two, but what is this about a missing Governor?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kryton

He is MIA because he is campaigning hard for Romney. He has a health care system in this state that is falling apart as well. Not to mention the MASSIVE education reform he is pushing in the state.

Figuratively he is missing lol should of specified.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ever tried reading your own links?

A bunker at a northern Louisiana military compound exploded late Monday, briefly prompting speculation that the loud boom and shaking ground had been caused by meteorite .

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I did, but I can also find a couple more links that say it was a meteorite for sure. I am trying to an all around thread here. And technically it is still a mysterious explosion because they do not know the cause.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunBoy

It was the Camp Minden ammo plant that 'sploded'. The cloud showed up on weather radar as well. I live in this area and that place blows up more than Honey Boo Boo.

www.ktbs.com...

My preferred theory: Thor's hammer landed.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Hendu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendu

I thought the confusion I read in another thread was that "whatever" showed up on radar, before the explosion?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

This is where my confusion is coming from. What is the radar showing?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Huh....
I thought I subscribed to the other thread, now I can't find it. Maybe it got shut down?

I think that some were saying it was being reported as a "cloud" (dust maybe?) on the radar. And other people had posted that it was reported as like a streak of light, like a meteor or comet, but with no tail.

Ah Found it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by chiefsmom because: dangit

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Thank you for the link. I have some reading to do.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Cajunboy is correct. Gov Jindal has basically been out of the state for quite sometime. He feels he doesn't need to attend daily briefings or be at the capital to run the state (gosh, that sounds familiar).

Henry Welch said he was frustrated with Department of Natural Resources officials who keep changing the answers they’re giving residents and with the lack of response from Gov. Bobby Jindal, while Duane Bier called the officials “liars” who “haven’t told us no truths about nothing yet.”
Here is the link: Displaced residents question area safety Wouldn't you think that the Governor of Louisiana would at least go to Assumption Parish? Just once.... I have been following this area since June when the houses started shifting and not once have I seen a statement from the Governor.

Where is Jindal's concern that there is an oil slick forming out in the Gulf? And now a bunker blew up? Where is he? When you are governor you put your state and people first. So having said all that, is the election and political aspirations more important or is the Governor not in state because it is not safe?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendu

Hende- if you are local then you must have spoke to people. There are many people in that area and surrounding, stating they saw streaks, colors and things in the sky prior to. What are these people seeing? Why this morning did the sheriff first think it was a meteor then hours later it was a bunker exploding. Don't you think the base would have told the sheriff rather then wait 10-12 hours?

I don't mean to sound crazy and nutty but I am not buying the bunker blowing up. This government has an issue with admitting up front the truth. Remember: we were all told that the Bengahzi attack was from a film no one ever heard of. Well today we are being told that a bunker explosion happened just like in 2006. All those people seeing streaks across the sky are wrong then?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay, fifteen hours after the event we now hear it was not something from outer space.

There is a munitions factory and a storage bunker blew up. Pleased to hear the report that no one working at the

munitions plant was killed or hurt, according to the sheriff of the county.

If no one had an accident handling munitions why are we not hearing about the possibility that folks who do not

agree with our military use of this material may have gone into this site and destroyed it deliberately.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I really don't like the examiner but here we go:
www.examiner.com...

Bobby has been on 3 news networks in less than 12 hours. And thanks AuntB, I forgot all about the oil slick!

top topics

join