It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Benghazi Blame, While Obama Pays Off Her '08 Campaign Debt! Hmmm...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't support the guy, but he did take blame for it during the debate tonight. He said that she works for him and he is the President, so he's ultimately responsible.

Just something I noticed.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Obama waited until Hillary took responsibility FIRST! That is not the action of a true leader.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
To be fair, the article is from April, 2012.

And from the article:

It is not unusual for victors to help their former opponents pay down campaign debts:
Mitt Romney and his family made contributions this year to the campaign committee of Tim Pawlenty, for example, after Mr. Pawlenty dropped out and endorsed Mr. Romney.

Seems like paying for an endorsement is fair play on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Right. They have enough money that she wouldn't be willing to take the bullet so to speak. Just to avoid a 300k bill. They have the cash, they have tons of cash. She has future political aspirations (imo) and I think the damage of this could greatly hinder those aspirations. So it wouldnt be worth it to her to be bough out per say. If she could write a check to make the damage go away, she would. But obviously this is more lasting than that.

I dont disagree that in part she is covering for the President to an extent. But I also except that it is indeed her department and area of expertise, so ultimately she would be the most adept and aware of the goings on of her state dept.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

and Romney exploited the tragedy by releasing a 3am statement condemning the presidents leadership.

So much for that leadership line.. Most Americans would like to see politics set aside when it comes to our Troops and Ambassadors safety and lives have been compromised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join