It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking personal evaluations of the New age or Age of enlightenment? Input welcome.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks!

People are scared of what they do not know or understand. The system we live in full out ignores the spirit aspect of "Mind Body & Spirit" Go to work, come home eat crap food, watch The X Factor then Bill O'Riley shut up and repeat until you die.
Ya that's not for me... Every living thing has energy that flows and interacts with others around it, if all the energy or life force is sent out with love it will create more love and a population weather human or plants or trees will grow strong. If however the life force is sucked out and stepped on from either violence or hate or just stress from living on the edge of starvation it becomes weak and we rot from the inside out, have you seen people walking with a scowl on their faces? When I am walking down the sidewalks I try to smile and say "hello!" to everyone I pass, most smile and nod others act as though they didn't hear, and some just stare at me with a frown I can see in their eyes the pain and torment of daily life they look lost in a daze wondering what am I doing? is this all there is to life? NO! its not! I want to shout at them but not good idea in a public place lol.

We have forgotten how to use our minds we let others tell us what to think.

Well I am ranting now lol have you seen a movie called 'Water-The Great Mystery' ? Its on youtube check it out it will change your outlook on plain old water, make you love water in a whole new way.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

You would be better off to stop reading between the lines and try to learn to read for comprehension, if which you appear to have little.

Everytime you write into this thread the thread grows in ignorance, ego, and simple mindedness. Its like looking at a new age version of Pinocchio in motion.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

So you are saying people who meditate to attain a higher level of awareness of them selves and teach nothing but love and kindness are part of a satanic cult?

Let me guess you watch a lot of television don't you?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
reply to post by admriker444

So you are saying people who meditate to attain a higher level of awareness of them selves and teach nothing but love and kindness are part of a satanic cult?

Let me guess you watch a lot of television don't you?

love and kindness is not something you put in duality perspective. If you do however, you are being duped!

Keep your freinds close and your enemy closer! God the all loving, caring.... Really? God who he is meerly trying to pull the ignorant into a trap! He knows very well that the spiritualy aware won't fall for it!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join