It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Running Out of Ammunition Against Romney?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

With a weak "comeback" after a poor debate performance, the Obama Campaign locomotive appears to be running out of steam ?

All deflections and diversions have kept the genuine issues that affect the majority of citizens in the background.

At least to the wishful thinkers that is.

I bet most voters are well aware of all the tactics and are seeing the performances of the last 4 years for what they really are.

I say most people on public "assistance" are not happy with the chickenfeed and pigeon splat benefits that don't even come close to wages from the regular jobs of yesteryear.

The massive increase in public benefits are due to people who had good jobs a few short years ago.

They want the jobs back, not the BeeEss and Fumble Futz cheap talk.

I think the majority of voters have "Had it up to HERE" by now and are totally Fed Up.

I think Obama & Co. is making plans to hit the entertainment circuit next year.....
Lots more money there.

On October 3rd, Mitt Romney gave an epic performance at the first presidential debate in Denver. According to Gallup, Americans, by a 52-point margin--the most ever recorded--said Romney won the debate against Obama. In the aftermath, Romney has taken a steady lead in most national and state polls. There is no need to dissect here the details of the debate or the candidates' performance. More interesting to me is what didn't happen after the debate. There wasn't the usual push-back from the Obama campaign. This is highly unusual.

Since the first campaign in 2008, in the face of any setback, the Obama campaign would quickly deploy a coordinated push-back or distraction to change the subject. The media, whom Glenn Reynolds calls democrat operatives with bylines, would immediately comply and the campaign would suffer, at most, one or two days of bad press.

Today, we're ten days after the first debate and there has been almost no push-back or changing the subject with a new attack line on Romney. The Obama campaign has allowed over a week of "process" stories in the media; dissections of Obama's performance, expectations for VP debate and Romney's rise in the polls. The only "new" issue that has been raised have been serious questions about the Administration's handling of the crisis in Libya. ....

Have YOU "Had IT" ??

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I look at it this way:

Obama is programmed to lose by TPTB because his popularity has dwindled due to people actually starting to think.

Unfortunately Mitt is just the second runner up to the same agenda and will do exactly the same as what Obama was slated to do.

It doesn't matter if one is in or the other. They are both supported by the same elite and for them, it doesn't matter who is the face of their plan.

Use one until he screws up in the eye of the public and just substitute the next player on base.

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Since the Obama campaign has stated that the actions in Libya were Romny/Ryan's fault, I'd have to say "yes" they are running out of ammo.

Obama, if you look at his history, didn't win because he was better.

He won because he made everyone else look worse.

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've had it with conservatives...

I think we should split the nation and go our separate ways ~

Romney doesn't have any real position to attack as he changes his position every other
day.

"conservative" seem to be the last people to notice that they are electing an East Coast, Elite
Liberal, Gordon Gecko.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think they should both suck their faces.

Problem with Obama is one simple thing- Hes not that smart. He lets his monitor do the thinking, and I am more convinced that if Bruce Almighty was messing with his prompter speech- he would never recover.

Cause Obama "likes to do da cha cha"

...sorry we seem to be having some technical difficulties.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

"conservative" seem to be the last people to notice that they are electing an East Coast, Elite
Liberal, Gordon Gecko.

I've actually said something similar.
He's the former republican governor of Massachusetts.
That's like voting in a hard left Texas Democrat.
Can't go for Obama though.
Lesser of two evils unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Liberal, Gordon Gecko.

I've actually said something similar.
He's the former republican governor of Massachusetts.
That's like voting in a hard left Texas Democrat.
Can't go for Obama though.
Lesser of two evils unfortunately.

It's probably better to give America directly to the banks instead of going through a communist, muslim intermediary.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"Is Obama Running Out of Ammunition Against Romney?"

No, he can't. The GOP is full of people doing their best to ruin it for Rmoney.
And the GOP is still pretending like deregulations has nothing to do with the US recession. The aliens did it?

Both parties are talking like there is nothing they can do about the deficit and debt.

They just won't! Plenty can be done. But it's going to be hard. Rep. want the rich to get a free pass on dealing with this US economic crisis. But they are the ones we have to blame for it. It's not like a local baker or truck driver were instrumental in the housing bubble. You really expect the average american to be an economic expert? No, go after the banksters and their friends. The broke it, they bought it!
Plenty of ammunition for Obama. Not to mention the enviroment! O'BOY!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
With a weak "comeback" after a poor debate performance, the Obama Campaign locomotive appears to be running out of steam ?

Watch for a 'jump the shark' performance from Obama on Tuesday.
It's really his last big chance so he'll pull out all the recycled lies and misrepresentations.
The fact checkers will have a field day on Wednesday morning ...

That being said, Obama shouldn't be as far ahead in the polls that he is.
But it looks like people have made up their minds already .. in his favor.
(which, all things considered, is very strange)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I bet most
I say
I think
I think Obama & Co.
www.breitbart.com
Your OP was too long.

I summerized it a bit.

Fail

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Does Israel have enough nuclear weapons to blow up the middle east?

I think he has plenty on Romney and if he is smart he will bring out the big guns on Tuesday.

Nothing to lose but the country and freedom as we know it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Watch for a 'jump the shark' performance from Obama on Tuesday.
It's really his last big chance so he'll pull out all the recycled lies and misrepresentations.
The fact checkers will have a field day on Wednesday morning ...

That being said, Obama shouldn't be as far ahead in the polls that he is.
But it looks like people have made up their minds already .. in his favor.
(which, all things considered, is very strange)

There are a lot of normal decent people out there who have not been brainwashed into following this GOP no matter where they go and no matter how far. This surprises me too since if you read the blogs and the postings out there many people have a virulent hatred of Obama. He is a little too cozy with Wall Street and the bankers to be a decent Democrat. He is the farthest right Democrat we've ever had and I hate to bring race into it but if he were not black, in this party, he would not get away with being as far right as he is. You guys got a break with this President. He is ignoring the people in his base and pandering to you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Romney doesn't have any real position to attack as he changes his position every other
day.

Liberal, Gordon Gecko.

maybe not such a bad idea !!

now who gets which states ?

a map would help.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
"Is Obama Running Out of Ammunition Against Romney?"

No, he can't. The GOP is full of people doing their best to ruin it for Rmoney.
And the GOP is still pretending like deregulations has nothing to do with the US recession. The aliens did it?

Both parties are talking like there is nothing they can do about the deficit and debt.

They just won't! Plenty can be done. But it's going to be hard. Rep. want the rich to get a free pass on dealing with this US economic crisis. But they are the ones we have to blame for it. It's not like a local baker or truck driver were instrumental in the housing bubble. You really expect the average american to be an economic expert? No, go after the banksters and their friends. The broke it, they bought it!
Plenty of ammunition for Obama. Not to mention the enviroment! O'BOY!!

Environmental science, nutrition, physical education, even civil discourse...these are all just fringe studies made up by the radical lefties, and not really part of the GOP home schooling course at all. What a surprise.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

day.

Liberal, Gordon Gecko.

maybe not such a bad idea !!

now who gets which states ?

a map would help.

You laugh! I've always thought that was really the only solution to resolve our differences amicably.
It is clear both sides have different ideas on what society should be like.

You guys get the south and Texas. We get the upper east coast and Hawaii. I guess we can draw straws for the rest but California must be cut into two states so we can share her. LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
is this a joke ?

we're all sick of the ads for both sides

all they ever talk about is how crappy the other guy is, and we know all they will do when elected is try to get re elected and make the party bosses happy

one thing for certain, whoever gets in won't be there to help "we the people"

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I look at it this way:

Obama is programmed to lose by TPTB because his popularity has dwindled due to people actually starting to think.

Unfortunately Mitt is just the second runner up to the same agenda and will do exactly the same as what Obama was slated to do.

It doesn't matter if one is in or the other. They are both supported by the same elite and for them, it doesn't matter who is the face of their plan.

Use one until he screws up in the eye of the public and just substitute the next player on base.

Peace

There seem to be an awful lot of Republicans who feel differently.
How can the messiah and anti-Christ be on the same team?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is this a joke ?

we're all sick of the ads for both sides

all they ever talk about is how crappy the other guy is, and we know all they will do when elected is try to get re elected and make the party bosses happy

one thing for certain, whoever gets in won't be there to help "we the people"

Instead of voting every few years for who we want to do nothing we should vote for what we would like done and then vote for who is going to be in charge of the project.

Put what we still disagree on aside and focus on what we at least all agree on.

That is in theory what elections are all about but this is a game where the ball hardly ever makes it onto the field so preoccupied are we with sideline garbage NOTHING gets accomplished.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think that this upcoming debate we will see Obama emulating Biden with the constant interruptions.

It’s a trick that just may work as it would probably fluster Romney into making gaffes.

And then it will be another week of pundits babbling about their guy or the opposition.

Three more weeks to go!

And finally, some peace and quiet. Well, except for the noise we make here.

I'm still waiting for that October suprise...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I bet most
I say
I think
I think Obama & Co.
www.breitbart.com
Your OP was too long.

I summerized it a bit.

Fail

I think Obama needs to fire up a new boiler.

perhaps coal should be the fuel that restarts the fire !

btw, you sound like you've just about Had It ?

what about all those people looking for good jobs ?

how do ya think THEY will vote

top topics

<<   2 >>

join