It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
None of us wanted to be a part of the Casey Anthony murder trial but it was plastered all over the news. Well she is one again coming into the spot light. A lady is suing her for emotional and mental distress and threatened to kill her. Whats up with that? What proof does she have? Also Nancy Grace is getting into this one with the much love for Casey Anthony. Who could see this one coming? I think we all could. Anyways, the lady claims that Casey Anthony is part of the Illuminati ring:

“Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances,” the lawsuit reads. “Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country… Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water….She (Casey Anthony) told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn’t use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes.”

These are pretty big claims and can't wait to see what comes of this. Maybe some light will be shed on the Illuminati or she will be silenced before she even gets to court. Either way, I believe the outcome will expose the shadow group with an agenda. How Casey Anthony plays in this role, is not something I understand. Who is this lady that is suing? Why would the Illuminati target her?
What say you?

www.webpronews.com/casey-anthony-sued-for-3-billion-nancy -grace-involved-2012-10
edit on 13-10-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have a policy of ignoring people that believe the Illuminati is real. I think nutter butters have a tendency to try stuff like this in court.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
the perfectibilists don't exist anymore, and were simple philisophers and revolutionaries. they would be popular around here today

the name illuminati is catchy tho

but it should take more than a catchy name to gain credibility

can you show me a single piece of original source material that could be published as a footnote in a work of non-fiction that the illuminati survived beyond 1785 ?

speculation and heresay do not count as original source material btw

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Read the original write-up, OP. The claims of the person suing are wild and outlandishly crazy sounding. Talking about cameras behind her eyes and such. These sound only like the claims of a money hungry person out there wanting to cash in on a scandal and tragedy that could possibly net her money. This article is just too fantastic in the details of this woman's claims to even remotely take seriously in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody needs to see a shrink and get some type of medication to resolve their mental issues. This is the most outlandish crap I have ever heard.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Read the original write-up, OP. The claims of the person suing are wild and outlandishly crazy sounding. Talking about cameras behind her eyes and such. These sound only like the claims of a money hungry person out there wanting to cash in on a scandal and tragedy that could possibly net her money. This article is just too fantastic in the details of this woman's claims to even remotely take seriously in my opinion.

Read the original OP post, poster. I clearly stated that the claim we're outlandish and how did she have a proof or even why would a shadow group be targeting her.

Still as crazy as these claim are...why would Nancy Grace back her? Show ratings maybe?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
These are pretty big claims and can't wait to see what comes of this. Maybe some light will be shed on the Illuminati or she will be silenced before she even gets to court. Either way, I believe the outcome will expose the shadow group with an agenda. How Casey Anthony plays in this role, is not something I understand. Who is this lady that is suing? Why would the Illuminati target her?
What say you?

Nothing will come of it. The lawsuit has already been dismissed outright

It’s been reported that Judge David Baker has dismissed the case–as well as a temporary restraining order–on the grounds that the allegations against Anthony are “fantastic” and don’t meet the plausibility standard.

"fantastic"? Yeah. I'd say those are some rather fantastic claims ... right up there with bat guano crazy
... especially the part of having had cameras implanted Behind Her Eyes.

Judge: Case dismissed .... and the accuser, Naomi Riches, is to be remanded into state custody pending psychiatric evaluation.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
From the OP source:

It’s been reported that Judge David Baker has dismissed the case–as well as a temporary restraining order–on the grounds that the allegations against Anthony are “fantastic” and don’t meet the plausibility standard. However, this isn’t the first time Anthony has been sued; a defamation lawsuit was brought against her by Zenaida Gonzalez in May after Anthony testified that a woman by that name had been babysitting Caylee and had kidnapped her. In reality, the women had never met.

A mentally ill person making outrageous claims. Why target Anthony? Because she was the focus of a highly emotional and public trial. She's bait for the deranged - as many people in the public spotlight are.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Read the original OP post, poster. I clearly stated that the claim we're outlandish and how did she have a proof or even why would a shadow group be targeting her.

Still as crazy as these claim are...why would Nancy Grace back her? Show ratings maybe?

I would say yes. She's a media magnet and clamors to it and anything that promotes her in any light, bad or good. Brings ratings and money.

top topics

join